A Little Of The Past

The Wu's Heir

Hey guys, I decided to update early today ^^ 

As for my test driving it was for practice only not the actual test yet 

We're getting closer to the best part of the story I'm excited kkkk

---------------------------------------------

"EunHye, Yubi." Chanyeol and Luhan said as the two girls smile widely that they still remember them. 

Tiffany and TaeYeon glared at the girls. "Who are they oppa?" Tiffany nudge Luhan. 

"These are our friends from 9th grade." Luhan explain.

EunHye look at the two girls rolling their eyes. "How's life Luhan-shi." Yubi asked. Luhan stared at her and smile. "Its good what about you? Why did you two suddenly appear? Didn't you two went to study in New York?" Luhan asked.

"Yes, but we came back to visit." EunHye point out. "Well, since you both still have business we'll be leaving now." Yubi patted Chanyeol's shoulders.

"Come visit us at school too." Luhan waved. "Of course we will." EunHye wink and walk out. TaeYeon tugged Chanyeol's sleeves. "I don't like the look on those two girls." 

Chanyeol shook his head. "There's nothing wrong talking to old friends." Chanyeol said eating his food.

They quickly ate their dinner, the boys both paid then took the girls home afterwards.

----

The next day finally arrived. HaeYeon with her everyday routine gets up, dress up and wash up for school. 

Arriving at school alot of people were surrounding the two girls. HaeYeon who knew nothing about it just kept walking to class alone. Didn't bother to wait and see what was the commotion of the students were about.

"I knew I would find you here." AeYeon peek her head inside your class causing you to chuckle. "What are you doing here alone?" AeYeon asked texting KyungAe to come to your class as well.

HaeYeon shrugged, "Nothing just want some alone time to myself, Why are you here?" HaeYeon asked her back. "Same reasons." HaeYeon quickly move closer to AeYeon who back away fast. 

"Are you wearing makeup?" HaeYeon asked causing AeYeon to blushed redly. "Yes she is eventually." KyungAe stated coming inside the classroom and sat in a desk across from HaeYeon.

"Why suddenly?" HaeYeon asked and KyungAe smile widely. "Since you didn't go with us yesterday I couldn't get you a makeover too." KyungAe pouted but HaeYeon shook her head violently. "Oh no, I don't want it."

KyungAe wrinkle her nose and stick out her tongue. "I will get you one day. By the way what is with all those people outside?" KyungAe asked being curious.

"Ahh the two queenka from 9th grade came to visit, Lee EunHye and Kim YuBi. They were popular along with Kim EunBi." AeYeon explain making HaeYeon stiffen. "Kim EunBi?" HaeYeon asked. She heard the name before, Kris always tell them not to mention her name but all these things were making you curious.

"Yes Kim EunBi was Kris's girlfriend, well, Ex-girlfriend now." AeYeon clarified. KyungAe nodded her head understanding.

"What happen to her?" HaeYeon asked. "EunBi pass away, when she was on her way to America, Her plane crashed and hundreds of people were hurt, but then EunBi couldn't make it." AeYeon explain making HaeYeon's eyes widen she felt bad now for bringing up his past, its wrong to remind him about his past but she didn't meant to since he never told her anything nor did she knew about it.

"No wonder Kris is always cold to people." KyungAe comment making AeYeon chuckle. "Kris isn't like that before, I remember seeing him back in 9th grade he's always bright, smiling, and laughing with the EXO boys, but after he dated EunBi he was always serious about their relationship. EunBi was the type of girl who likes to do things her own way, she would always make Kris worry and not to mention I once saw her left with other guys other than Kris to party." AeYeon whispered.

"What? What kind of girl would treat Kris like that when he's so nice?" HaeYeon argue making the two look at her. "Well, you know I live under Kris." HaeYeon remind them who actually nodded their head. "Continue. Please." KyungAe said.

"Well after a few months their relationship became kind of tipsy, Kris would always chase after EunBi even if she hurts him. Besides that EunBi always come looking for Kris whenever she needs him. She may look innocent but she does crazy things. She even make Kris cried once infront of EXO members so all these years EXO members would always support one another and protect each other."HaeYeon nodded her head.

"But he's still a jerk after all, Taking my fir-*cough* Always bully me at home." HaeYeon sighed almost spill out about their kiss.

"What kind of guy was Luhan?" KyungAe asked AeYeon although she already knew how he acts. AeYeon and HaeYeon look towards KyungAe smirking. "You like him don't you?" HaeYeon joked making KyungAe red.

"Of course not." She lied. AeYeon chuckle continuing her stories about the boys.

"As for Luhan, He was mysterious, girls would give him love letters, candies or ask him out he would deny all but it was a bit surprising to see him with Tiffany yesterday. Luhan never seems to be interested in anyone but what he did to you yesterday made me curious." 

"Hey did something to you?" HaeYeon asked eyes widen. 

"Did what?" A voice asked entering the classroom making them look towards the door and it was Luhan.

"N-nothing." HaeYeon scratch his head.

Luhan look at KyungAe giving her to cold stared. KyungAe look down and look away. Luhan walk to his desk which was a desk away behind HaeYeon's.

HaeYeon puts her index finger on tell them to hush and not talk about it anymore.

"You sounded like a stalker." HaeYeon whisper back causing them all to laugh making Luhan look at the girls weirdly. "We'll I'm gonna go find Sehun for something I'll be back." HaeYeon got up to leave. 

"We'll be going to class then." KyungAe stated as they all left the classroom leaving Luhan alone.

---

Kris just got to school when suddenly Suho and Tao suddenly grabbed his wrist dragging him away. "What are you two doing to me?" Kris asked.

"Just follow, there's someone who wants ton meet you." Kris raised a brow. "Who? There's no one I know." He stated.

"Just shut up gege." Tao hissed.

They push through the crowd and meet with two girls. "KRIS." They tackle him hugging him tightly causing Kris to stumble a bit.

"Hey its you two EunHye and Yubi. What brings you here?" Kris smile for the first time in public.

"We came to visit school and of course our old friends." EunHye wiggles her eyebrows. "You have gotten more handsome and popular I see, blonde short hair y." Yubi stated causing Kris to chuckle.

"Everyone's gotta change as time goes by." Kris stated. "Yes, that true." EunHye smile.

"So Noona are you going to stay until school end?" Sehun asked. "Of course Sehun we will." Yubi pinch his cheeks. 

"I miss you two so much, you should move back to this school." Lay stated. "Yes, please move back to this school." Baekhyun pouted.

"Aigoo, Baekhyun you're still cute as usual." Yubi hugged him. Jessica walks into the circle with TaeYeon and Tiffany.

"Who told you that you can talk to my oppa?" Jessica asked holding onto Kris's arms.

"Who are they?" EunHye and Yubi asked raising an eyebrows. 

XiuMin sigh closing his eyes. "Jessica these are our friends." He said. "Friend or not, no one gets near Kris." Jessica hissed. "Or Chanyeol and Luhan." TaeYeon stated pulling Chanyeol away from the girls.

Tao, Sehun, Suho, Chen, Baekhyun, Kyungsoo, Kai, XiuMin, and Lay gave them the looks. "We're the queenkas in this school, no one dears to flirt with our boyfriends!" Jessica clench her teeth.

"You're dating her Kris?" EunHye asked. "Of course not, we're not dating, I don't have any relations with these girls." Yubi smirked walk towards Jessica pushing her away. 

"That means you don't have any rights to call him yours, and you may not know us but we're the old Queenkas in this school the Duo Princess." Yubi explained making TaeYeon and Tiffany gasped.

"Yea teach them a lesson so they'll learn." Kyungsoo smirked making Jessica cross her arms. "I don't care what you are. You don't go here anymore." Jessica plainly said looking at her nails.

"Then maybe that's not enough to teach you a lesson, then I'll show you a little bit of our old tricks." EunHye grinned walking towards Jessica and grabbed a hold of her hair. 

Nobody was stopping them yet they all are just standing there watching. "YAH, LET GO." Jessica screamed feeling the pain. Everyone along with the boys were enjoying the seen. Yubi raised her hand ready to slap Jessica who shut her eyes tightly waiting for the pain but then nothing happen. 

Everyone gasped in shock. "Two against one? Isn't that a bit too much? You two don't attend this school anymore might as well come peacefully instead of causing trouble." HaeYeon let go of her gripped from Yubi's hand who back away.

"Nuna." Kyungsoo, Kai, and Sehun called.

HaeYeon was angry with the boys she only gave them a sharp look. Jessica hide behind HaeYeon along with Tiffany and Jessica. "Are you okay Jessica unnie?" They asked her who shook her head.

Kris was shocked himself when HaeYeon protects Jessica. "I'm so disappointed in you boys, you all just stood there and watch thinking its fun to watch a girl being hit by two other girls. Friends or not that was really dumb of you all." HaeYeon hissed making Yubi and EunHye laugh.

"Shut up HaeYeon and go back to class." Kris thought he doesn't want you to cause any trouble too.

EunHye smirked, "Who are you? Despite the fact that you look a little like EunBi unnie but that won't stop us either." Yubi pushed HaeYeon. 

HaeYeon slap Yubi's hand away. "If you only come here to cause trouble might as well leave." HaeYeon said. "HaeYeon-ah..." XiuMin bit his nails.

Lay pushed Kris, "Stop them hyung." Kris ignore. "She started, let her solve it herself." Kris left the crowd and went to class.

Tao pouted, "HaeYeon-ah." He mumbles. They were scared they don't want you to get hurt.

"Hyung do something." Kai sadly stated as he whisper to Suho.

Yubi slapped HaeYeon as she covers her cheeks. Kris heard it too but he's stopping himself from interrupting it. "Stupid maid."

Everyone back away HaeYeon hold her cheeks and glared at Yubi. HaeYeon doesn't want to start anything but who ever touches her she would never leave them alone until she gets something in returned. HaeYeon dropped her hand and slap Yubi across the face. 

"Don't ever touch me." HaeYeon said with tears in her eyes. "Aww why are you teary already? You mother never taught you to be braved?" EunHye laughed. "Don't ever mention my mother." HaeYeon yelled.

EunHye was about to hit HaeYeon but Chanyeol grabbed her wrist blocking HaeYeon from EunHye. "Maybe you should leave. If you only came here to cause trouble like HaeYeon said then, this school doesn't welcome you anymore." Chanyeol glared at her.

"Oppa. Why are you helping her?" EunHye move her hand back angrily. "Cause she's my friend, She's our friend too just that those guys over there are too cowardly to admit it." HaeYeon wiped her tears. 

"Lets go Yubi, we're just wasting time here." EunHye and Yubi left the school campus.

"Thank you HaeYeon-ah." Jessica said and HaeYeon smile. "Its okay." The queenkas left the crowd as well.

"HaeYeon-ah are you okay?" Chanyeol asked frowning. You quickly hug him tightly. " Chanyeol-ah thank you so much." The other boys sadly frown.

"Hey, I'm just helping my friend here out." Chanyeol patted HaeYeon's head. HaeYeon glared at the other boys.

"I hate you all." She stated leaving them speechless.