New Path

The Wu's Heir

Its been a month since you and Kris had been dating everything was going well. Well thats what you and Kris thought. But yet none of their friends had find out yet. 

Although they would suspect something but yet nothing was shown between you two yet.

Walking home side by side. Kris grab your hand with a smile. "Life has never been better now that I have you by my side." Kris said, HaeYeon chuckle as she rest her head on his shoulders while they walk down the side walk.

"I like this feeling of being loved Kris especially coming from you." Kris chuckle. "Don't tell me you never really dated anyone before." HaeYeon frowned.

"Of course not, You're the first." Kris's eyes widen. "W-What?"

HaeYeon rolled her eyes. "Is it really that surprising? Anyway, besides that I'll love you forever. No matter what happens." Kris stops walking and face HaeYeon. 

"HaeYeon-ah, Don't ever leave me no matter what happens to us later on alright? Please be by my side, always?" HaeYeon look deep into Kris's loving and caring eyes as she nodded her head without a word.

Kris smile and pulled her into a hug. "I don't want to lose you too." Kris mumbles. HaeYeon hug Kris tighter although she agree to never leave, but who knows? Fate always play its role in every relationships.

HaeYeon broke the hug, "As for now, let us just focus on the present. Fate will lead us into the future, and if we were really meant to be we will end up together no matter how far apart we are." HaeYeon wraps her arms around Kris's neck. 

"You make it sound like you're going to leave me." Kris raised a brow. Did he just ruin the mood? -.-;

HaeYeon rolled her eyes and drops her arms. "Your a mood killer Kris." HaeYeon walk off as Kris laugh and follow after her.

"Wait for me, I'm just kidding." Kris said grabbing your hand once again. HaeYeon glared at him.

"This isn't a joke Kris, Don't jinx what you just say earlier or else it might really happen later." HaeYeon stated as Kris shut his mouth.

"Okay, Okay I take it back then." HaeYeon nodded her head. "What makes you think that I'll leave you?" HaeYeon asked being curious but Kris just shrugged.

"No idea, just they way you phrase your words." HaeYeon shook her head. "Babo." HaeYeon spatted.

"YAH." Kris eyes widen but HaeYeon laugh and ran away. "BABO~ BABO." HaeYeon kept yelling and giggling. 

Kris point at you. "Once I catch you, you're going to pay for it!" Kris chased after you all the way home.

-

"They're dating aren't they?" Eun Hye asked Yubi who was sitting with her inside the black car. 

Yubi shrugged not planning to ruin Kris's happiness after what her friend EunBi had done.

EunHye rolled her eyes. "Can't you see it?" Yubi asked. "That's the answer to your question." EunHye gave her the dirty looks.

"What's your problem?" EunHye said with an attitude. Yubi look towards EunHye with her arms crossed. 

"You! You are my problem, I'm tired of you trying to get attentions from them when they don't even care about us. Also I'm tired of how the way you act and always trying to ruin people's relationships." Yubi angrily said as EunHye scoffed.

"Did you just yelled at me?" Yubi nodded her head. "YAH! I THOUGHT YOU LIKED BAEKHYUN? HUH, What are you going to do about it if someone stole him?" Yubi was speechless.

"I'll just let him go, I can't stop him from falling in love with the girl he likes." Yubi mumbles and EunHye laugh dryly.

"After all these years he doesn't even bother to look at you." EunHye said as Yubi sigh.

"Because the way we acted. The way we wanted attentions. The way we treated innocent people, that's why he doesn't like me." Yubi said in a quiet tone.

EunHye smirked, "So your saying you rather quit being a Queenka and returned back to normal?" EunHye asked Yubi look at her with a smile.

"Yes, I rather be a nobody than be a somebody. I never like doing bad things to the innocent ones, I always felt guilty with the things I done with you and EunBi." Yubi took off her seatbelt. "So you can go home alone. I'll end our queenka relation here. I'm tired of your bulls." Yubi walk off leaving EunHye speechless and screaming in anger.

"Gosh, finally I got the courage to do that in her face." Yubi thought with a smile. When she turned a corner she bumps into someone. 

"Sorry." They both said at the same time. Yubi look up as her eyes widen. "B-Baekhyun." 

Baekhyun look at her. Nodded his head he walk away. Yubi frown when he left without a word.

"I guess I'll work my way up." Yubi sigh walking to a cafe not far from there.

Baekhyun look back and saw Yubi crossing the street and walking inside the cafe near by. "Pretty but her attitude just ruin everything." Baekhyun thought and walk away.

-

Chanyeol was inside the piano class still trying to figure the last notes for the song AeYeon had taught him. "Why is it so confusing." He mumbles reading the notes over and over again.

It was making him insane. "Need help?" A voice called as Chanyeol look up and saw TaeYeon.

Chanyeol smile, "Do you know how to play piano though?" Chanyeol asked as TaeYeon sat beside him. 

"Not really but I can read music notes." Chanyeol chuckle and poke her cheeks.

"Okay then you can help me." TaeYeon read the music notes to him while he plays the piano.

AeYeon was standing outside the hallway alone as she watch the whole scene that had happen. Her tears wouldn't stop dripping without making any sound she covers .

AeYeon quietly walk down the hallway towards his locker. Holding onto the letter she wrote recently, sighing and thinking not sure if she wants to give it to Chanyeol.

"Game over AeYeon-ah its really over, he hates you." AeYeon talk to herself as she open his locker and put it inside. Kai and Kyungsoo came to look for Chanyeol but stops down the hallway as they spotted AeYeon at Chanyeol's locker.

"Isn't that AeYeon? HaeYeon's friend?" Kai asked Kyungsoo nodded his head. "But what is she doing at Chanyeol's locker?" Kyungsoo stated.

"Do you think she might be the person who gave Chanyeol the letter and the bracelet?" Kai asked thats when Kyungsoo saw something around her wrist. "Look, its the same bracelet as Chanyeol's but hers is white." Kyungsoo point towards AeYeon's wrist.

Kai's mouth drop as they both look at eachother. "So it is her." They said at the same time.

"Wait. Is she crying?" Kai asked and Kyungsoo rolled his eyes as he stood up.

"Aren't we being too nosey?" Kyungsoo said as Kai stood up too. "Of course not, we're just looking for Chanyeol." 

Kyungsoo and Kai walk to the music room. They saw him with TaeYeon, without any knocking Kai burst inside the room. "HYUNG!"Kai happily chirped ruining their moments together.

TaeYeon closed her eyes not wanting to get angry. Chanyeol look towards Kyungsoo and Kai.

"Wassup guys?" Kyungsoo smirked. "XiuMin asked me and Kyungsoo to come look for you and see if you wanted to get something to eat and head out to Han River." 

Chanyeol chuckle. "Okay lets go together then." Chanyeol got up as TaeYeon frown.

"I'll see you tomorrow thanks for helping me today." Chanyeol waved.

Leaving the music room Chanyeol head towards his locker. "So did something happen between you and AeYeon?" Kyungsoo asked and Kai nudge him.

"Aren't you being too nosey hyung?" Kyungsoo glared at him. Chanyeol raised a brow, "Nothing why?" Kyungsoo shook his head.

Once Chanyeol open his locker he found another letter as he put the music sheets away. "A Letter again?" He muttered. 

"Do you know who its from?" Kai asked. Chanyeol shook his head. 

"Still receiving alot of these notes though." Chanyeol sigh. "I know who its fro-." Kai blurt out as Kyungsoon quickly cover his mouth.