Confession

The Wu's Heir

The next day Mr. Wu and Mrs. Wu had left the house early in the morning, on some business trip again. They were never home either way. 

It was the weekend and You didn't plan to wake up anytime soon, because you were exhausted since yesterday. 

You look beautiful tonight. His voice ringing through your mind once again. 

Your eyes flash open staring at the ceiling for a minute. "Why do I keep hearing his voice." You asked yourself out loud.

"Tsh. Obviously it wasn't your imagination now wake up." He kick your bed and your eyes widen seeing an angry Kris standing beside your bed frame. "Its already 9a.m and your still not awake!" He glared at you. 

You groan and sat up yawning. "But its the weekend Kris, can't I just sleep in for a while?" You asked but he ignore your request and sat on your bed, you quickly folded your legs.

"No time to lose today is YenWei's birthday we're taking him to the amusement park, If you don't want to go then go back to sleep." Your eyes widen once again. "YenWei's birthday?" You thought, Kris got up and was about you leave but you grab onto his wrist. 

"It's really YenWei's birthday?" You asked, Kris rolled his eyes. "Believe it or not, its up to you." You glared at him. Geez I was just  asking you a question, at least give me a nice response...What happen to the gentle and nice Kris from yesterday.

Kris snap his hand away you harshly and you were still deep in thoughts when he did that. You fell off your bed when he turned to leave. "Ahhh, Ouch." You wince landing hard on the rug floor. 

Kris heard a loud thump and quickly turned around as his eyes widen. He didn't to purposely do that to You. Your shoulder hit the floor hardly as tears swell up your eyes. Kris quickly pull you up. 

"HaeYeon-ah~ a-are you okay? I-I didn't mean to do that." His hands were on your shoulders. You slap his hands away from you as your tears drop. 

"Don't touch me jerk." You hissed walking to the bathroom. 

Nice going Kris you just piss her off. He scold himself leaving her room. "Is nuna coming too?" YenWei asked standing infront of HaeYeon's room.

"Yes, come on lets go eat  breakfast first." Kris pick YenWei up as they both went down stair to eat. 

You had quickly wash up and dress up making your way downstairs to see Mrs. Park feeding YenWei already. "Nuna." YenWei happily wave making you smile. Kris cough a little after seeing you enter the kitchen. You gave him the cold shoulders and walk towards the fridge to get an apple to eat only. You weren't that hungry yet.

---

During the car ride it was quiet, Kris was driving while you sat beside him and YenWei sat at the back. "Kris gege, thank you so much for taking me out for my birthday." YenWei said in Chinese just so you wouldn't understand him. Kris smile, "No problems." He said.

You look at them weirdly, "What did he say?" You asked Kris being curious and that made you forget about being mad at Kris for this morning accident. 

Kris shook his head and didn't answer you.

Making you frown and look outside your window watching the views. First time going out again after all these years being trap. Umma and Appa I hope for you two to rest well up there. 

Kris still a glance at you, smiling to himself. She look so beautiful. W-wait what am I saying? Kris you don't like her, she's just a maid.

Kris bit his bottom lips to distract himself from not thinking too much.

---

Suho, XiuMin, Tao, Chen, Lay, KyungAe, KyungSoo, Baekhyun, Sehun, AeYeon and Kai were outside the amusement park waiting for Kris, HaeYeon YenWei and some other friends that haven't arrived yet.

"What is taking everyone so long." KyungAe asked pouting looking at her watch. 

"Yes, they're taking their time alright." Sehun complains a bit irritated.

"Hey guys we're here." EunHye and Yubi waved towards the group and everyone except Suho was shocked. "Who invited them?" Chen whisper to KyungSoo. 

Eventually Suho heard, " Kris did." Hen stated making Tao rolled his eyes. "Of course he would, It's his ex-girlfriend's best friend." Tao mumbles loud enough for them to hear only.

"KyungAe-Ah." That voice made KyungAe's heart beat faster than it normally does. KyungAe look up to see a happy Luhan waving towards her, while Yubi and EunHye scoffed. 

What really had happen to them at the party?

 

 

 

 

 

*Flash Back*

"I want to confess something to you." Luhan said.

You can do it Luhan, tell her how you feel about the past. He thought

KyungAe look at him nervous when he's bring up the past, He hold onto her hand and secretly drag her out to the small garden by the side. KyungAe didn't bother to pull herself back she just went with the flow and see what Luhan wanted to say.

Luhan got to the water front and stood there with his back facing her. As he inhale and then exhale turning to face her feeling a bit nervous.

They stood there for five minutes so KyungAe decided to break the silences. "What do you want to confess? I don't have all night." She said coldly making Luhan frown.

Luhan grab KyungAe's other free hand and hold both of them together. KyungAe look at his hands and lock eyes with his. "I-I, I love you KyungAe-ah." He stutter a bit and look down at his hands which was holding tight onto hers. 

His words had shock her, "W-what?" KyungAe wasn't sure if she heard him right or was her mind playing tricks on her. Luhan finally look at her. "I love you KyungAe, since the day we met each other for the first time." Luhan confess. 

KyungAe took her hands out of his grips. KyungAe shook her head, "H-how? What about that girl you kissed at our hiding place? The place that we promise no one will know about that place and only us." KyungAe asked with tears in her eyes. "Yet you broke the promise." KyungAe whispered making Luhan shook his head and grab her hands again.

"You got it all wrong KyungAe-ah." Luhan try to explain but she snaps her hand out of his grips. "How? When I saw it with my own eyes?" Luhan kept quiet and when KyungAe's tears drop as she was about to leave Luhan wrap his hand around her waist and hug her tightly. 

"Let me go." She hissed but he didn't listen. Luhan was teary, because the girl he loves isn't listening to him at all.

"Please, listen to my  side of the story." He whisper his voice trembling KyungAe hold her breath as she stop struggling and slowly turned to face him. His eyes were shinning, the tears that haven't escape his eyes yet were hit by the lights around them. 

"I really came as I promise, but the girl you saw she confessed to me the same day. I told her I liked you and when I was coming to meet you she follow me. I never knew she did until she approach me while I was waiting for you. Then out of no where she kissed me, I was upset so I yelled at her then she ran away. While I was waiting for you I was planning to confess to you but..." He trails of as his tears escape and look at KyungAe who only covers in shock.

"But when I return home, my parents told me you had left to Korea." Luhan look at KyungAe and smile. "So I decided to finish grade school and beg my parents to let me come to Korea for high school, I came to look for you." 

KyungAe cried and she wrap her hands around his waist as she bury her head into his chest. "Mian...Mianhae Luhan. I-Its all my fault." KyungAe cried. Luhan wrap his hand around her shoulders securing her with his arms. "Its okay." Luhan whisper breaking the hugs he whips away her tears. "You know I don't like to see you cry, Me making you cry last time was enough." Luhan stated making her chuckle. KyungAe whips his tears away too. 

Luhan moves KyungAe's bangs to the side as he pull her in for a passionate kiss. KyungAe slowly closed her eyes responding to his kiss. 

After a few minute Luhan broke the kiss, "Will you be my girlfriend?" He asked making KyungAe red. "No." She replied making Luhan frown. KyungAe smile, " For a guy who is willing to chase after me in my native country, willing to leave everything behind because of me, Who could ever deny a guy like that?" Luhan look up happily seeing KyungAe smile. "Of course yes." KyungAe chuckle as Luhan hug her tightly and going for another round of passionate kisses.

*End Of Flash Back*

"Luhan oppa you know her?" EunHye asked. But Luhan ignore her question walking towards KyungAe making her red when AeYeon nudge her trying to .

"How is my girlfriend doing today?" Luhan asked shocking everyone. "Girlfriend?" Sehun and Kai asked looking at each other. Sehun glared at Luhan and went to grab his collar. "YAH HYUNG, I thought I was your only baby? When did you start sharing your love? Are you cheating on me with her? Weren't we the HunHan couples? When did the HunAe couple existed?" Sehun asked.

KyungAe eye's widen seeing Sehun's reactions. "HunHan?" KyungAe and Ae Yeon said at the same time. KyungSoo sighed as he went to pull Sehun away from Luhan.

Luhan chuckle and scratch his head. "It was couple names we received from out fans." Luhan explain making KyungAe chuckle.

"We're here." Chanyeol yelled, once AeYeon heard his voice she smile and turned around to face him but suddenly her heart drops a bit. "Why do we have so many uninvited guest?" Baekhyun asked crossing his arms.

"Yea, Its getting irritated." Tao sighed.

"Eww, its that girl again." Yubi hissed and She glared at them. "The names Kim TaeYeon." TaeYeon corrected them. "Oh you came too AeYeon." Chanyeol waved.

AeYeon smile a little. "Yea." She said and walk towards Lay sitting next time him. "Is something wrong?" He asked, seeing AeYeon suddenly not excited like early. AeYeon chuckle and shook her head. "No, I'm just tired." Ae Yeon lied. 

Kris finally arrive with HaeYeon and YenWei. "Finally we were waiting forever." Lay hissed getting up from the bench.

"Lets go." Suho point as they all went inside the amusement park. 

"Kris oppa." EunHye smile grabbing onto his arms. HaeYeon saw it and rolled her eyes as she hold onto YenWei. Kris smile at EunHye. "Lets all have fun today alright." Kris said looking at EunHye who smile and nodded her head.

Everyone got split up as EunHye and Yubi was with Kris, YenWei and HaeYeon. "Can't we just go as three?" YenWei complains to you. "Its alright YenWei." HaeYeon comforts him. Kris was walking ahead with EunHye and Yubi trying to catch up with each other's life.

---

Lay, Baekhyun and AeYeon went with Chanyeol and TaeYeon. 

"Why did I have to be with them." AeYeon sigh not wanting to see Chanyeol for today. Baekhyun notice her being down so he grabs her hand. "AeYeon-ah you'll be my date for today alright?" Baekhyun said cheerfully loud catching Chanyeol's attentions. 

Chanyeol look towards how Baekhyun had hold onto AeYeon's hand. "Okay." AeYeon laugh while Lay grab onto her other hand. "Don't forget me too. We'll be your boyfriends for today. What do you want to do first?" AeYeon thought about it. Chanyeol rolled his eyes.

"TaeYeon-ah lets go ride that big roller coaster." Chanyeol said out loud pointing at the ride. TaeYeon was terrified but agree anyway. 

"Okay." She said. Lay, AeYeon and Baekhyun look towards Chanyeol who looks back at them smirking. "Does he want to challenge us on rides or something?" Baekhyun thought. "Well I'll not lose to him." He hissed.

"Lets go ride that too." AeYeon only agree to their request as he dragged AeYeon and Lay to the same ride with Chanyeol and TaeYeon.

The line was long but it went by fast. They all sat in their seats, Right to left was TaeYeon, Chanyeol, AeYeon, Baekhyun and Lay.

"Don't be scared TaeYeon-ah I'll hug you close." Chanyeol said but secretly glancing towards AeYeon. AeYeon was irritated by the way Chanyeol is acting so she purposely did the same thing back. 

"Baekhyun oppa, can I hold onto your hand?" Baekhyun nodded his head. "Don't worry AeYeon-ah I'll protect you with all my hearts." He winked at her.

Chanyeol pretend to puke earning a glared from AeYeon. The ride slowly went up high and dropped down fast making everyone scream. AeYeon suddenly grab onto Chanyeol's hand without knowing. Chanyeol on the other hand was screaming until he felt AeYeon's hand tightly gripping his hand. He secretly smile.

XiuMin, Sehun, and Chen were with Luhan and KyungAe. As for Suho he was with Kyungsoo, Kai, and Tao.

-----------------

My update~~ YAY~~ 

Sorry guys I'm like all dead this weekend 

EXO are killing my feels <3 

esp. Kris *^* IT IS NOT OKAY TO KILL ME LIKE THIS KRIS <3 I LOVE YOU STILL THOUGH