Leaving

The Wu's Heir

Through out that night HaeYeon didn't go out of her room after Mrs. Wu sent her to her room, nor did anyone come up to ask her to go clean or cook. It made her nervous, "What if I did something wrong?" HaeYeon bit her nails sitting on her bed.

HaeYeon shook her head. "What is Kris doing now?" She thought and look at her ankle.

"I have the worst of lucks when it comes to these kind of things." HaeYeon hit her head sighing to herself she went inside her bathroom to find the first aid kit and apply medicine on her ankle as she massage it.

HaeYeon turned to look at the time it was already going to be dinner soon. "Stuck in my room for 6-7 hours already. Nothing to do." You mumble sighing when there was a sudden knock making you look up in happiness.

You stumble towards the door hoping in one foot. When you open the door, Kris stood there holding onto a plate of food while staring at you with one eyebrow raised.

"Kris." You smile seeing him, "What are you doing?" You asked. "I brought you food. My parents are out with YenWei and won't be back until night time." Kris stated as he walk into your room and set the plate of food on your table.

You close the door and hop on one foot making your way towards the bed, Kris saw what you were doing and laugh.

"What are you doing?" He laughed and you shot him a death glared. "Going to my bed." You said. You were about to hop again but Kris grab your waist which made you jump by the sudden skin ship.

Kris had carry you bridal style towards the bed. Setting you on your bed as he sit next to you.

"Here eat this." Kris gave you the food. You ate it happily but then you stop when you notice Kris was staring intensely at the way you were eating.

"What?" You asked but he shook his head.

"Does it still hurts?" You shook your head. "A Little only, I already apply medicine on it." You said while munching your food.

Kris lied down on your bed next to you with his eyes close. It got awkward and silence so you decided to break the awkwardness, "Did you eat yet?" You look over to him who still have his eyes close. 

"I tried swallowing it, but I lost my appetite." Kris stated, You frown and sat the food down on the table near your bed. 

You poke his cheeks making him open his eyes. "Get up." You wave your hand. "Why? I'm tired, did you finish your food?" Kris asked closing his eyes again. You decided to mock him, "I tried swallowing it, but I lost my appetite." Kris shot a glared at you making you giggles.

"Come on eat with me." You pout giving him the puppy eyes. "That kind of face doesn't suit you, plus it never work on me." Kris sat up making you stick your tongue out at him. "Whatever! But eat with me? I don't want you to starve yourself." 

Kris raised a brow again. "But I'm not starving myself? I'm not hungry too." His words made you frown again. You sadly grab the plate of food and ate by yourself.

Before you can put the food into your mouth Kris grab your hand and move it towards his mouth. He ate the food making you blush, "That was an indirect kiss." You thought.

Kris knew what you were thinking seeing the way you act and blush. Kris quickly peck your lips making you froze in spot. "The indirect kiss wasn't enough." You blush like a tomato and you both continue eating.

Later on, Kris finish washing the dishes and putting it away he made his way back to your room.

-

"Do you want anything? If you do tell me so I can get it for you," HaeYeon smile shaking her head.

"It's fine, I don't need anything right now." HaeYeon said sitting on her bed. Kris lied in the same spot again with his eyes close. You lied down next to Kris.

You turn to the side which faces Kris. Seeing his peaceful sleeping figure made you smile but It also made you think alot. Was it the right thing to do? Was he really serious about you both dating. You really want to make sure, you were still lost and confuse.

"Kris." You called looking at him. Kris open his eyes seeing you looking at him he smile. 

"Yes?" He answered. 

You turn and look up at the ceilings. "Were you serious about our relationship?" You asked. Kris went quiet, now that you mention it he was scared, He doesn't want his parents to know or else everything will go bad like his last relationship.

"I'm serious." Kris said grabbing a hold of your hand. "But we can't let my parents find out yet. I'm not ready to let them know." Kris whispered.

HaeYeon smile, "I understand." HaeYeon face him again. Kris pulled you into his embrace. "Let me hold you tight like this for a while before my parents comes back." Kris said you didn't oppose it but wrap your hands around his waist.

"Is this what the feeling of love felt like?" You asked yourself out loud Kris heard as well. "Its a great feeling." Kris answered you back.

"I can tell, but yet I'm still scared." You confessed. "Scared about what?" Kris was confused by your words.

"Nothing haha I'm just saying what I feel." You were honest about it but yet you were scared, scared because the feeling of love felted great but what happens when love is no longer there? It will hurt one another ten times more. And you were never in a relationship before its your first time.

"Will we let our friends know about our relationship?" You asked but Kris shook his head with his eyes close. "Let them find out themselves." You nodded.

They both fell asleep for a while.

Kris woke up a few hours later and look at the clock it was already 11p.m. Seeing your sleeping figure next to him made him smile. "I don't even know how you manage to make me fall in love with you babo." Kris whisper.

He lean in to peck your forehead to your nose and then your lips. He peck your lips a few times though, which disturbed your sleep a little. 

You let out a soft sigh and turned a little. Good thing Kris didn't wake you up or else it'll be hard for you to fall back asleep. 

"Goodnight and sweet dreams." With one more peck he walks out of your room into his across from yours.

-

The next morning YenWei was getting ready to leave. He was sitting in the living room with his suitcase. HaeYeon manage to go down to the living room as she sat next to YenWei.

"Why are you frowning so long YenWei?" You asked pinching his cute cheeks. "Nuna, I-I don't want to go." He confess and you patted his head.

"Be a good boy and listen to what your parents tell you to do. Even though they are selfish sometimes they still love you dearly. A good child must always obey their parent's. So be a good boy when you are away with them okay?" YenWei nodded his head.

"I'm going to miss you the most nuna." He hugged you tightly. You smile and patted his back. "Nuna will always be here and wait for you. Once you returned come tell me everything that you did okay?" YenWei pulled away from the hug and nodded his head.

"YenWei will be a good boy and when I come home I'll tell you everything." You held out your pinky. "Promise?" You asked. He wrap his pinky around yours. "Promise." He chuckle.

Kris got to the livingroom and spotted the two of you chatting. "Promise? About what?" Kris asked walking towards them but sat himself on the sofa next to them.

YenWei sticks out his tongue. "That once I returned I will marry HaeYeon nuna." HaeYeon laughed when she spot Kris glaring at YenWei.

"Never." Kris whispered but YenWei smirked.

"Whatever I will, watch me." YenWei smile. "You wouldn't want to marry her when you grow up, she won't look beautiful anymore, She'll be old like umma while you will look like me now and alot of girls will be chasing after you with confession letters." Kris laugh and you gave him a death glared.

"How dare he say such things." You though. 

"YenWei once you get older you can bully and torture Kris because Kris will be very old and weak so he won't be able to do anything back to you." Kris's mouth dropped. "YAH!" He screamed at you but you stick out your tongue at him. 

"That's for pay back only."  You defense yourself. "Whatever at least I didn't such harsh things." Kris cross his arms. YenWei just sat there and watch the two of you argue over useless things.

"Well, its true about what I say." You smirked. Kris glared at you.

"Just wait until I come back from the airport, I'm gonna you!" Kris whispered into your ears as your mouth dropped.

Kris's parents came downstairs with their suitcase. "Come on lets go before we're late." Mr. Wu said as YenWei walk towards his dad.

"Annyeong I hope to see you soon." YenWei smile as he wave to you.

Everyone left to the car with Mr. Bae and Kris look at you with a playful smirked.

"I'll be back soon. Prepare yourself hun." He whispered into your ears and quickly peck your cheeks before leaving.

"Jerk." You told him as he chuckle and walk out the door.

-------------

Its just the beginning of their relationship, everything was going well but who knows what will happen later on between the two? Please stay tune to find out later in the chapters so subscribe :D