Getting Lost

The Wu's Heir

Everyone reach their destination. Unpacking their things and putting out the tent. 

"Kris can you and the boys go find some sticks so we can make the bonfire?" HaeYeon asked and Kris scoffed at her.

"Yah! I'm your master, I'm suppose to tell you what to do!" Kris spat at you.

"Jerk." You kick his knee and walk away. "Ahhhh, YAH!" Kris yelled but you ignore him.

"Thats what you get for telling a girl what to do." Kai said it straight forward making the boys laugh. 

HaeYeon walk towards the group. "Who wants to go find some wood with me?" You asked. Chanyeol and AeYeon were the only one who raised their hands.

They both look at eachother and drop their arms. "Okay we can go together." HaeYeon went to drag Chanyeol and AeYeon.

-

"Thanks for coming with me guys." You smile widely picking a few woods. "No worried HaeYeon nuna, I'll always help you." Chanyeol said. AeYeon was quiet through out the wood picking.

"You two still having makeup yet?" HaeYeon broke their silence. AeYeon look at Chanyeol and Chanyeol look at AeYeon. They glared at one another before looking away.

"I would never forgive him." AeYeon stated making Chanyeol scoff.

"She's the reason why I'm hurt why would I forgive her?" Chanyeol spat. HaeYeon sigh shaking her head.

AeYeon smirked, "You deserved that hit anyway. It teach you not to interfere." Chanyeol laugh dryly.

"I dislike seeing violence for your information. Its better to break you all up instead of seeing you all bruised up and get expel from school." Chanyeol angry look away walking back to camp.

"Sure, you were just protecting your TaeYeon." AeYeon yelled at him.

Chanyeol ignore what he heard. HaeYeon chuckle, "You two are so obviously in love with each other." AeYeon's eyes widen.

"In don't even know what's the reason of liking him now!" AeYeon cross her arms. HaeYeon sigh, "At least you don't have too much things to worry about." HaeYeon muttered.

"Why do you say that? Do you happen to like Kris?" AeYeon blurt out making you shock and nervous.

"Why would you think that?" HaeYeon asked. AeYeon wiggles her eyebrows and laugh. "Its so obvious that you like him, but Kris! I can't tell if he likes you or not." AeYeon pout making you shake your head.

"Of course he doesn't like me, I'm just a maid and not only a maid I'm also poor too." HaeYeon look down at the ground as they both walk back to the camp.

AeYeon frown nudging you. "When it comes to love, your background doesn't matter at all. What matters the most is your feelings towards each other." HaeYeon smile.

"And that goes for you and Chanyeol too." AeYeon puke. "He has TaeYeon already. So don't count me with him." HaeYeon laugh.

You both made it to camp and all the tent were put up. The place where you all were camping at was close to a Lake so half of the boys went fishing.

"Come on Luhan lets go swimming." KyungAe drag Luhan to the lake. "KyungAe yeobo, wait up I need to find the towels first." Luhan open his bags and grab the towels.

HaeYeon saw Kris walking towards her to help her put up the bonfire. "Where's YenWei?" You asked Kris. "He's sleeping." You nodded your head.

"Here use this plate to fan the fire while I put up the fire." You accept the plate. A few minutes later the fire light up.

Chanyeol was sitting next to Baekhyun, Sehun and Kai who are busy fishing. "Caught any fish yet?" Chanyeol asked. 

"Not yet." Baekhyun chuckle.

"Hyung, stop talking so loud! You're scaring the fishes away." Sehun joke causing them all to laugh.

-

KyungSoo, Lay and Suho were all cooking something for dinner. AeYeon sat in her tent alone touching her Ipad taking pictures of everyone.

Tao and XiuMin were sleeping in their tent.

"I caught a fish." Kai pulled his fishing pole while Sehun left his pole to go help Kai. Baekhyun was about to help when something bite his pole too. "Omo, I caught a fish too." Chanyeol excitedly help him.

"Omo its huge." Chanyeol yelled as Baekhyun pull the fish up. They both finally caught the two fish.

"I can smile dinner tonight." Luhan scream while KyungAe laugh behind him.

"HaeYeon-ah can you help me over here?" Suho called. HaeYeon up and walk towards Suho.

"Okay what do you need help on?" You asked Suho gave you the vegetables. Kris was by the bonfire staring at You and Suho the whole time.

"She's just going to leave me like that?" Kris cursed under his breath and stood up.

"I don't know how to slice these." Suho confess causing you to laugh. Kris glared at you, "They're flirting aren't they." 

"Here let me show you how to cut these." You gave Suho the knife and hold his hand as you teach him how to slice the veggies. Kris scoff seeing what was happening infront of him. Kris was getting jealous so he bent down and blow the bonfire harshly until some ashes got inside his eyes.

"Ahhh." Kris wince in pain smudging his eyes. Everyone look towards Kris, "Are you okay Kris gege?" Tao asked being awake from his nap. 

HaeYeon quickly drop everything and ran towards Kris. "Kris, Kris are you okay?" HaeYeon asked being scared and worriedly.

"S-something went inside my eyes." He kept rubbing his eyes and You grab his hand. "Stop rubbing it. You're going to make it worst." You hissed. 

"Its itchy and it hurts." Kris ignore your request and kept rubbing. "Sit here." You pull the cheer near by Kris and made him sit.

You move his hand. "Let me blow it out." Kris stop moving, so HaeYeon blow his eyes a few times. Kris blink a few times and it works. 

"All better now, What did you do?" You scold him but he just look away didn't answer you at all.

"Be careful, I'm gonna go back to help Suho cut the veggies." You were about to leave but Kris hold you back. 

"What did you just do Kris?" Kris thought to himself he didn't even know why he pulled you back. "Is there something you need?" You asked him.

"U-uhhhh, T-thanks." Kris quickly said letting go of your hand even if he didn't want to. HaeYeon smile nodding her head. "Your welcome." HaeYeon went to help Suho.

-

That night everyone set up the dinner table. "Nuna, I want some soup." YenWei cheerfully call you. You put a few food on his plate and a small bowl of soup and feed him while you eat as well.

"Look at you three. You don't look like Masters and servant at all more like Father, mother and son." Baekhyun teased making Kris choke on his food. 

"Focus on your food instead hyung." Kai spat at Baekhyun who continues eating. AeYeon and KyungAe trying hard not to laugh.

HaeYeon gave Kris an open water bottle. "Are you trying to kill me Baekhyun?" Kris shot him a death glared after drinking water to save his life.

"Ahni, I was just stating what I saw." Baekhyun innocently smile. "Doesn't it look like Yubi like you?" Suho brought up his own topic.

Baekhyun frown, "Seems like it but I don't like her." Baekhyun confessed. "Kris hyung I think EunHye is trying to get at you. Plus you seem interested in her." Luhan brought up and HaeYeon was feeling awkward.

HaeYeon stops eating but kept feeding YenWei. Kris raised a brow at Luhan.

"I'm not interested in EunBi's friends." Kris look at HaeYeon who only stared back at him and glance away.

"Are you sure? You seem to have so much fun with her when we went to the amusement park that you forgot me and YenWei exist for a moment." HaeYeon brought up.

"Really you did forget them?" XiuMin asked with food in his mouth. Kris wasn't interested in the topic but somehow it made him made.

"So what? I talk to who ever I want. Its not like you're my wife or girlfriend. You're just an maid." Kris angrily spat at you. Those words made your heart drops. 

"Yes, I'm a maid and I don't tell you what to do of course, Plus I hope I don't date someone like you. I rather find someone who's nice and always makes me laugh like your friends! I don't mind dating one of them at all especially XiuMin." HaeYeon said making XiuMin choke on his food.

Luhan patted his back and gave him water. Everyone around the table was getting awkward so a few of them excuse themselves. 

"Guys don't argue, We're still here." XiuMin stated and nudge Sehun next to him. "Lets go." He mouth them as they all leave.

"Come here YenWei lets go watch some video." KyungAe carry him away. HaeYeon and Kris were the only ones left on the table, glaring at one another.

"I don't even know how EunBi manage to date you." HaeYeon bring up another topic causing Kris to be more angry.

Kris sigh, "Stop bring her up. She's better compare to you." Kris smirked. HaeYeon smile, "Of course I never say I was better than her in any ways." HaeYeon got up.

"I don't want to talk to you anymore." HaeYeon was about to walk to the tent until Kris pull her back.

"Where are you going?" Kris asked. You yank your hand away from him. "Somewhere away from you." You push his hand away.

"Go ahead make sure you go towards the woods and get eaten up." Kris cursed. HaeYeon look at Kris. "He thinks I cant do it?" HaeYeon thought and face him again.

"Sure, if it helps me not to that face of  yours then I'll take that path." HaeYeon look away and ran into the forest. 

"I'll just go hide at a place and scared him." HaeYeon smirked and walk into the forest. "Sure goodluck finding your way back." Everyone was shock that Kris didn't stop you at all.

"Hyung!" Tao, Kai, Sehun, Kyungsoo, Lay, Suho and Chanyeol hissed at Kris but he just shrugged. "Let her be, she'll come back once shes scared." Kris said.

XiuMin shook his head. "That's not how you should treat HaeYeon." Kris cross his arms.

"I'll treat her however I want! She's my maid so don't interfere with our business." Kris walk towards his tent.

"What a jerk." AeYeon cursed.

-

HaeYeon wasn't that far from the camp but it was dark and she can't seem to remember where she came from.

"I regret coming into the wood now." HaeYeon trembling walk a few step back.

"AeYeon-ah!" HaeYeon called trying to see if they hear her so she can find her way back but no answer.

"I'm really lost." HaeYeon just scared herself more, She's a person who hates being alone in places like this when its dark. Suddenly she heard some woods crack and that scared her even more.

Go ahead make sure you go towards the woods and get eaten up. Kris's words repeat in your head. "Is there wild animal here?" You thought.

20 minutes had passed by and Kris was getting impatient that you haven't return yet.

"Are you sure you're not going to go look for her?" Chanyeol asked getting worry.

Kris didn't answer. "Kris! Don't you understand that there's wild creature out there that may attack HaeYeon!" AeYeon angrily scold him.

"Who told her to be stupid enough to go into the forest when its late like this." Kris said calmly.

"Well if it wasn't for you maybe she wouldn't had went to the forest." KyungAe yelled at him after she put YenWei to sleep.

-

HaeYeon was walking slowly until a branch broke from the tree and hit you on the shoulder making you jump in fright.

"AHHHHHH." You scream loudly and ran away. It was too dark that you don't even know where you were going. You trip over some tree vines. "AHHHHHHHHHHHH." You fell down a big whole which wasn't deep.

-

"AHHHHHHHHHHH." Everyone shot up once they heard your scream. Kris eye's widen as he quickly shot up from his seat.

"That was HaeYeon's voice." KyungAe got scared as her eyes starts to form tears and Luhan hugged her.

Kris ran to his tent and grab his flashlight then ran into the forest.

"Some of you stay here while Chanyeol, Suho, and me go help Kris find HaeYeon." Lay stated as they all ran to the forest behind Kris with their own flashlight.

"HAEYEON-AH WHERE ARE YOU?" Kris yelled calling for you.

"Kris." You heard his voice. "HAEYEON." He called once again.

"Its really him." You cried. "K-KRIS." You choke out while tears running down your cheeks. "Help me, I'm scared." You cried out.

-------------------------------------------------------------

Update~~ I have school tomorrow 

So I'll see if I'm able to update the next chapter tomorrow :D