How Was It?

The Wu's Heir

Hello readers from this chapter on there will be new characters soon :D

We're getting to the most exciting part of the story kkk~

-----------------------------------

HaeYeon apply medicine on Chanyeol's cheek while everyone was in class. "Ahhh, Nuna it hurts." He groan in pain trying not to touch the medicine. 

"Woah Chanyeol did you really got punch by a girl?" KyungSoo asked as he watch HaeYeon apply medicine on him. "To my surprised it was AeYeon who punched him." Luhan chuckle earning a glared from Chanyeol.

"MWOH?" Everyone yelled except Baekhyun and Kris. "AeYeon nuna?" Tao exclaim looking at Baekhyun who agreed. "Wow, I need to learn more wushu from AeYeon nuna then." Tao chuckle and Lay smack his shoulders.

"Wushu is different from karate Tao." Lay shook his head. HaeYeon giggles as everyone raised a brow.

"why are you laughing nuna?" Chanyeol asked cluelessly as You put away the medicine. Kris rolled his eyes, "She had gone mad." Kris muttered. You shot him a death glared. 

"Don't underestimate a girl cause you might end up like Chanyeol too." You said smirking at Kris who just cross his arms a smile getting attention from you.

"Oh yea? I would like to see you try." He winks making you puke. 

Sehun and Kai took out their phone with a big smile on their face. "Guys we have something to show you." Sehun said sliding his S3 phone going to the album.

"What is it?" Suho asked peeking over Kai but he hide it away.

"You'll like it." Kai smirked making everyone curious. Kai and Sehun show a bunch of pictures of their friends at the party. Yours and Kris's eyes widen. 

"YAH!" You both yelled trying to get the phone but they dodge you both. "Not going to happen." Kai sticks out his tongue.

"YAH! Kyungsoo-AH What were you doing with my sister?" Chanyeol said pointing at the picture and KyungSoo shrugged innocently. "Nothing really it's just a hug Chanyeol calm down." Chanyeol got up.

"Clam down? Tsh." KyungSoo sigh and look at him. "Don't make me call your sister." He threaten Chanyeol. "You dare to do that you your own bestfriend?" Chanyeol exclaim while KyungSoo just nodded his head.

"Sehun send me the photo." XiuMin smile happily. "Don't forget me too." Lay and Luhan took out their phone.

"Sehun, you better delete that picture of me and Kris right this moment or..."

"Or what?" Sehun asked knowing you have nothing to threaten him. "Or I will ignore you for the rest of the year and I will not buy you anymore bubble tea!" You smile evilly knowing this would work. Sehun's mouth drop, "You dare to do that to me?"n He pouted and you just blink at him innocently.

Before you delete it send it to me first." Kris coolie said while everyone eyes him even you too. "W-what?" You stuttered not sure if you actually heard him right or just a mishearing. 

"Ehh~." Chanyeol gave him a flirty look. "Someone wants to keep it too." Baekhyun wiggles his eye brows. Kris clear his throat, "I just want to see how it turned out like so don't get the wrong idea." He said but everyone wasn't buying his excuses.

"You know if you really like HaeYeon nuna just spilled it out hyung no one would say anything." Chen chuckle making you embarrassed and red. 

"In your dreams." HaeYeon said looking away. "Aww look HaeYeon is blushing madly." Luhan teased and now everyone was all teasing you. Sehun quickly took the chance and send it to Kris before deleting his pictures.

"Did you guys get any of mine?" Luhan asked. "Me." Kai raised his hand and send it to Luhan.

You cover your face as class starts. "This is just great....These boys need to stop teasing me." You shutter putting your head down on the desk. "Don't worry HaeYeon-ah we all love you." Baekhyun chuckle making you shot a glared at him as he quickly look away and chuckle.

The teacher enters with a new student. "Class we have a new student." You and the boys look towards the front as everyone's jaw drop but you just look at the person quietly.

"Yubi?" The boys except Baekhyun said as she smile. Yubi bow, "Annyeong everyone I'm so happy to be back in this school. Hope you all will treat me well like before and I hope to make new friends as well." She bow once more.

"Welcome back Yubi, you may go sit next to Jang HaeYeon." Everyone gasp as Yubi eye you smirking as she walks towards your way and sat beside you.

You bow politely while she took a seat next to you. "Nice to see you again Jang HaeYeon." Yubi smile innocently while you awkwardly smile. "You too." You say.

Yubi looks at the boys as they all look madly at her except for Kris, Suho, and XiuMin. "Why do they look so angry?" Yubi asked you. 

"H-huh? Y-you're talking to me?" You nervously asked as she scoffed and lean on her hand and nodded her head. "Of course I'm talking to you, if its not you who else? A ghost?" She stated making you feel weird. 

"Why would she talk to me?" You thought and shrugged. "I don't know why don't you ask them." You said facing forward. 

"Why is she even here, I thought they were just visiting?" XiuMin mouth to Suho who just shrugged and shook his head as he look towards Kris thinking he'll know the answer but he wasn't even paying attention except staring at his phone.

Yubi glance at Baekhyun smiling at him but he was disgusted and look away. "Who is she trying to impress?" Baekhyun thought.

---

"Geez if I came a little bit more early you wouldn't be hurt unnie." AeYeon said but KyungAe chuckle and shook her head. "Thanks to you I'm okay now." KyungAe smile.

AeYeon frown as she poke her cheek and KyungAe wince in pain. "Yah, AeYeon-ah it still hurts." She scold her. AeYeon smile and chuckle. "Sorry." 

KyungAe sigh, "So what about you and Chanyeol?" KyungAe brought up as AeYeon's smile disappear. "I d-don't know." AeYeon sigh. 

"He doesn't like me why would I bother anymore." AeYeon said. KyungAe patted her back. "I know you like him alot, you can't give up now, why not confess to him?" KyungAe asked making AeYeon shook her head.

"No, its too soon." AeYeon wasn't ready, plus she punch him leaving a bad impression already. He may even dislike her as well. 

"I don't think he feels the same way about me." AeYeon said. KyungAe look at AeYeon with concern. "I'm sure he likes you too." AeYeon disagree.

"He doesn't show any affection plus I think he loves TaeYeon more, so I'll just back off." AeYeon stated smiling. KyungAe knew she was hurt. She was faking her smile, lying to herself that she doesn't love Chanyeol.

KyungAe sigh, "If its not now then you'll regret later on. Think about it before making up your mind AeYeon-ah." AeYeon nodded her head.

I'll think about it for sure. She thought.

---

Kris couldn't stop looking at his phone as he smile secretly to himself. Luhan saw and nudge Chen. Chen stared at Luhan as Luhan nodded his head towards Kris. Chen smirked and nudge Kai as they all did it to one another until it reaches the last person BaekHyun who smile widely as he poke You.

You turned to look around and saw Baekhyun who hold his note book up with a big bold sentences, "Someone is in love.

You rolled your eyes and look away. These boys need to stop teasing or else they're going to get it during lunch.

Kris notice all eyes were on him as he look up they quickly look away. "Are you touching your phone Mr. Wu."

"Shoot." He muttered as he slips his phone inside his pocket quickly everyone staring at him including you. You chuckle and sticks out your tongue at him.

"Detention after school." 

"B-but-" 

"No buts! You already know the laws, no cellphone allow in class." The teacher announce and you giggles lowly earning a death glared from Kris.

"You think this is funny Mrs. Jang? Why don't you join him too after school." Your eyes widen as all the boys cover their mouth.

Kris smirked, "This will be fun." He thought. "Why?" You whine this wasn't fair a all.

-Class was over-

You grumpily walk to the cafeteria and sat with KyungAe and AeYeon. "What's wrong?" AeYeon asked seeing your frowning face. 

"I'm in detention today with Kris." You sigh pouting they both look at you. "Why?" KyungAe asked being curious.

"For laughing at Kris in class while he got in trouble." Luhan explain sitting next to KyungAe as he wrap his hand around her waist. "Oh, that's not nice to laugh at someone who's getting in trouble." AeYeon chuckle. "But you're laughing at me now for getting in trouble." HaeYeon point out making AeYeon covers .

"Sorry." She mumbles. "NUNA high-five!" Tao yelled towards AeYeon who was clueless, but high five Tao anyway. "Me too." Kai and Sehun follow behind as she blankly giving them high-five.

"What for?" AeYeon exclaim making the boys laugh sitting with HaeYeon and the rest. "For punching Chanyeol?" Suho question. That made AeYeon frown even more. Luhan notice, "Guys lets drop the topic."  AeYeon smile thanking him with a smile bow.

Kris, XiuMin, Lay, Kyungsoo, Chanyeol and Baekhyun sat at their table not far from yours as you eye Kris who was still smirking at you. "Ugh, I hate his smirked, why can't In just slap it off his face." You thought evilly until Chen called you.

"So HaeYeon-ah." Chen stated. "Yea?" You asked.

"I heard from YenWei that Kris and You had kiss twice." Your eyes widen when Chen spilled it out to those around their table. "What?" KyungAe and AeYeon both yelled in surprised.

Catching attention from people around them making you laugh awkwardly, "Guys I told you YenWei was lying." You tried to convince them but it wasn't working. "Kids never lied HaeYeon-ah now spilled it out." KyungAe hissed making you feel bad.

"How was it?" Sehun asked sitting closely to you. You sigh and close your eyes. "These kids are getting on my nerves." 

"Come on just a little wouldn't hurt." Luhan chuckle and you shot him a death glared.

XiuMin peek over to your table and nudge Kris. "What are they talking about?" Kris wasn't paying attention he just ignore XiuMin and went back to do his work.

"If you won't tell I'll ask gege." Tao smile in happiness and ran to their table. "KRIS!" Tao chirped happily with Kai, Sehun and Chen following behind. "What?" Kris asked while his eyes were still on the papers.

"I heard you kiss HaeYeon, how was it?" Kris stop whatever he was doing and look up in shock. "How did you-" He trails off seeing you looking over at his table with a sigh. 

Kris close his eyes. "Don't tell me she spread it." He thought getting the wrong idea.

----------------------------------------

Guys I made a oneshot story of Kris and HaeYeon!!! 

I got part one down and two will be up tomorrow so If you want to check it out then here's the link:

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/517455

Subscribe for part 2 tomorrow the story was a bit long so I broke it into two chapters or maybe even three

The title is called "Lucky"

Enjoy!!! hehe