When The Past Catches Up

The Wu's Heir

Everyone gather at their usual spot in school. The bench, their hangout spot. 

Student passing by staring at the big group. One by one making HaeYeon felt uncomfortable YooRi with Jessica came towards their table.

"Oh its them again." Sehun whisper catching the attentions of his friends. HaeYeon look up from her paper work, stiffen once she saw them she knew they loved Kris. Not just love but more like obsessed with him.

Jessica scoffed seeing Kris bothering HaeYeon as he kept writing over HaeYeon;s notebook. "Having fun Kris?" YooRi rolled her eyes knowing Kris will ignore their existence.

HaeYeon clear , "I think they're talking to you Kris." Kris shrugged.

"I have nothing to talk to them about." Kris said not even pay attention to HaeYeon and kept doodles in her notebook.

Suho who decided to break the awkwardness smile, "Long time no see Jessica and YooRi how have you two been?" Jessica chuckle dryly.

"I've been good lately, I also heard news too a lot of good news." Jessica smile.

"Good news to us but maybe bad news to you boys." YooRi cross her arms. TaeYeon and Tiffany shot glared at AeYeon and KyungAe who were being all lovey dovey with Luhan and Chanyeol.

"What kind of news is it?" EunHye asked stepping into the crowd as well. "What happen to you?" Lay asked staring at EunHye who was all bruised up.

EunHye wore her sunglasses and shook her head. "Nothing." Baekhyun raised a brow.

"Did something happen?" He asked and EunHye smirked. "Yea, Yubi and I got into a fight." Shocking Baekhyun.

"A fight? Why?" Chen asked being curious. "I thought you two were friends?" 

"Friends? That word doesn't suite us anymore. We're aren't friends anymore." 

Kris stood up and grab HaeYeon's hand. "Wait, where are you taking me?" HaeYeon asked closing her notebook quickly.

"Away from these annoying people." Kris said loud enough for the girls to hear.

Jessica bite her bottom lips once Kris leave everyone leaves. TaeYeon sigh, "I'm getting really tired of chasing after them." 

Tiffany patted her back, "I know how you feel." Jessica steps infront of them. 

"We just need to make them misunderstand one another and break them up!" Jessica smirked and YooRi gave her an ugly look.

"Been there done that, obviously the prince charming will always come save his princess or the guy will always find out that everything was all set up by some haters. No point to setup anything now." YooRi walk away.

"She's right." Tiffany frown.

Jessica sat in the empty bench. "What do we do now then?" 

"Find true love." TaeYeon chuckle.

 


 

HaeYeon along with the rest of EXO enter their class seeing Yubi by herself. She was looking down at her notebook only, but she does notice that it was them.

HaeYeon stared at Yubi as she took her seat and the rest ignore her. Baekhyun sigh lightly to himself. "Maybe I did the wrong thing." He thought.

HaeYeon took out the medicine cream from her school bag and walk to Yubi's desk.

Yubi notice someone standing infront of her desk as she look up. To her surprise it was HaeYeon, who greeted her with a gentle smile. Yubi stared at the thing that was on HaeYeon's hand.

"Here, use this to make the bruise injury disappear faster." The boys were shock at her action. Yubi slowly accept the medicine, "T-Thank you." She whisper.

"Your welcome. Don't get into fights again, you don't ruin that beautiful face. Take care." HaeYeon walk back to her desk as students walk in for class.

-

After a few hours of sections, class was over and everyone was going out for lunch.

"Hurry nuna I'm hungry." Tao said dragging HaeYeon who was being pulled back by Kris. 

HaeYeon shook her head. "I won't be able to go with you if Kris keeps holding onto me." Tao pouted.

"Guys come on leave the lovers alone." XiuMin walk pass them. Tao let go of HaeYeon's hand and walking to catch up with XiuMin.

"Hyung lets go get lunch together." XiuMin smile. "Sure I'm hungry too." 

"Wait for us." Sehun and Kai follow behind.

Lay and Chen chuckle at their dorkiness walking beside HaeYeon and Kris. "So when are you two planning to date?" HaeYeon asked.

Lay grinned shaking his head, "Not the right time to date yet." 

"I agree." KyungSoo said. 

"What happen to Chanyeol's sister?" Suho asked and KyungSoo blushed. "We're just friends, nothing more and nothing less. Besides that Chanyeol would kill me if I were ever to hit on YooRa-shii." Everyone laugh understanding what he meant.

"Woahh they have alot of my favorite food today." Tao chirped in happiness as he was about to grab the spoon but someone else grab it.

"Hey, I-" Being shock once he saw who it was.

"ITS YOU." The both said it at the same time.

"What are you doing here?" KyungYoo point at him with the spoon.

Tao rolled his eyes stealing the spoon away from KyungYoo. "I'm the one who suppose to ask you that question kid! Why are you in my school?" 

KyungYoo scoffed, "Kid? Yah! cry baby! I'm not a kid unlike you who cry to your hyung. And I'm new to this school." Tao's mouth dropped.

"Cry baby?" Tao closed his eyes trying to calm down.

"Who's this?" XiuMin asked peeking at KyungYoo who tilt her head at him.

"KyungYoo-ah why are you taking so long to just get fr-." JaeMi paused once she saw Tao. "Oh its you hello." Tao rolled his eyes.

"You know them?" XiuMin asked standing besides Tao now. "Yea, just some strangers who got into a fight with me over that Gucci scarf yesterday." Tao motion as KyungYoo laugh dryly.

"I haven't seen you guys around before are you new?" XiuMin asked with his cute smile on. 

JaeMi blushed seeing how cute he was, "Y-yes. Today was our first day." JaeMi stated feeling nervous.

"Thats nice, hope you enjoy it here." XiuMin said as JaeMi nodded her head. "Tao-ah did you get me some fries yet?" HaeYeon asked as they reach the food court. 

Kris smirked, "Ehhh, is someone trying to court girls now?" Kris teased making Tao's eyes widen.

"Court? Of course not, I will never like a girl like her, always so demanding." KyungYoo glared at him.

"No one would ever like a cry baby like him either." 

"I'm not a cry baby, lousy mouth." Tao urged. "Spoil brat!" The two argue.

JaeMi shook her head. "Lets go JaeMi SunHee them are waiting for us." JaeMi stated.

HaeYeon froze when she heard SunHee's name. "SunHee?" She thought. 

But shook off the feelings. "Can't be right? There's more than one SunHee." HaeYeon kept thinking. 

Kris notice she was spacing out so he nudge her. "Are you okay?" HaeYeon snaps out of it and shook her head. "N-nothing, I'm fine." HaeYeon look towards Kris. Kris bend to her level and move closer to her making HaeYeon nervous and blushed.

"You're so red are you really okay?" He teased and HaeYeon quickly move away from him. "Of course." 

Everyone left to their own table.

 


 

Walking alone she made her ways towards the same school gate. It was about time that school was ending standing outside and peeking as everyone walk pass by.

Holding her bag close tapping her finger as she wait patiently. Hopefully he still attend this school.

Soon a big group of guys laughing and holding onto some girl's hand was making their way towards the gate. The girl smile seeing some familiar faces.

"They look more handsome now." She mutter to herself. Letting them pass by she knew he was always the last person to exit whenever they come as a group. 

She finally saw him, who was smiling widely but why was he so happy? She thought and than she notice that he was talking to someone but then his friends were tall enough to block whoever he was talking to.

They walk the opposite way of hers and thats when she notice he was holding onto someone's hand. Heart beating faster than normal. Her feet finally drag her as she follow him she was nervous, she was scared, did he forgot about her?

Trying to pull herself together she stops walking after him. Closing her eyes she call out his name. "Kris."