The Devil

The Wu's Heir

Staring outside of the car, the weather became gloomy and little drops of rains were pouring down. You may live in Seoul but you live in the poor city. You haven't been to the rich side of Seoul where the streets were often busy and tall business building surrounding half of the cities.

"HaeYeon." You heard Mrs. Wu's voice which startle you a bit. You weren't comfortable being around them yet but you'll get use to it.

"Yes, Mrs.Wu?" You asked not daring to look at her, you were staring at your hand being nervous the whole time.

"Once we get home, EunMi will show you to your room and she will teach you the things you would be doing. As for school me and Mr. Wu will transfer your paper work as soon as possible so you can start school tomorrow morning. Anyway Mr. Wu and I have some business trip to go to, do you understand?" She question you.

You look up and nodded your head. Why wouldn't I understand? We spoke the same language? 

The car finally came to a stop. The driver open the door for you to step out, You got out of the car and stared at the big mansion infront of you. It was huge this is the first time you ever saw a house this huge. "Its so beautiful, Let just hope I don't get lost." You mumble to yourself.

"Go on inside don't just stand there and stared, go in before you get soaked up by these rains." Mr. Wu said and You quickly grab your luggage and drag it towards the double door.

"One more thing, Don't ever go into our room!" Mrs. Wu hissed and you bow as the car took off. 

"Here goes nothing." You breath in and breath out for one last time just so you wont get nervous. You finally ring the doorbell, footstep can be heard and once the door finally slip open there stood a woman around your mother's age standing infront of you. Her eyes widen in shock and you look around you. What's so shocking? Is there something on my face or something happen? You thought.

"Annyeong, You must be HaeYeon the new maid Mr. and Mrs. Wu was talking about come in." She happily greeted you and pulled you inside.

"A-annyeong." You bow towards her in respect. 

"The kids aren't home now so there's nothing much you have to do so I'll show you to your room." She said leading you to your room. 

"Umm Mrs-" "Mrs. Park" She stated.

"Mrs. Park isn't there a place downstair that I can actually stay in?" You asked because she was leading you towards the room upstairs. She giggles at your statement and shook her head. 

"Don't worry dear, my room is also on the second floor too. You room is next to mine so I'll take you to the room." You nodded understanding everything walking up the stairs into the room there was another hall way filled with many doors. 

"Wahh, how many room are on this floor?" You asked Mrs. Park once you pass a few doors. 

"In total there are 8 rooms on this floor the 3rd floor has its own livingroom, Bathroom, Library and a business room also along with Mr. and Mrs. Wu bedroom." Your mouth literally just drop when she mention it. "How can there be so many rooms?" You thought. Mrs. Park open your room for you. 

"Here's your room, just come downstairs once you got settle everything down." she smile and closed the door. You look around your room and you were amazed by how big it was. "This isn't so bad after all." You thought walking towards the closet you unpack your clothes and look at the mini bed. You sat on it, it was a little bit hard but you can live with it since you got use to sleeping on the floor.

"I guess being a maid here wasn't so bad after all." You smile and left your room.

You look down the hallway and sighed to yourself. "Great, I think I'm lost." You muttered and walk down the same hall. it brought you to the same staircase. 

You got on the first floor looking around. "There's the livingroom you stated and walk down another hallway. "Another livingroom?" You raised a brow again. 

"Maybe I should keep walking." You thought leading you towards the back of the house. There was three way now, one ahead, one on the left and one on the right. 

"You walk foreward and it lead you to the backyard. The window was huge and the backyard as well. The garden was filled with flowers of all types trees and a "Koifish pond?" You thought. There were a water front in the middle while on the far right side there was a big swimming pool. 

"I wonder how many people live in this house." You said to yourself loudly and walk back the same way. You turned to your right there was another double door you turn on the light it was as big as the livingroom but a little bit more bigger. "Must be a party room." You thought and walk back and finally that lead you to the kitchen. 

Once you enter you found Mrs. Park with a little boy. "Oh you're here, I hope you didn't get lost." You shook your head and smile.

"Its okay I got lost a bit but found my way here. And who is this little boy?" The boy was staring at you with his big eyes.

"Hello my name is Wu YenWei, but you can call me Kevin." He said smiling at you. 

"Wahhh, you're so cute and adorable." HaeYeon pinch his cheek lightly. "Thank you, Nuna is also very pretty." He gives you a thumb up and you chuckle at his cuteness.

"How old are you?" You asked taking a seat next to him. "I'm two years old." He pouted. "Aw, why the sad face?" You asked again.

"I want to be older, so I can go out too." He was obviously making you laugh at his cuteness. You patted his head and help Mrs. Park make dinner.

"So YenWei is Mrs. Wu's son?" You asked Mrs. Park. 

"Ah, Yes him and Kris, but Kris isn't home right now he's out with his friends." 

YenWei just sat there staring at the food HaeYeon and Mrs. Park are planning to make. "Are you new here? Are you going to live with us forever?" YenWei asked. You smile,"Yes I'll be staying here and living with you guys." 

"That means I get to play with you right?" He asked with his eyes wide open. "Yes you adorable little baby." You pinch his cheek once more lightly.

/

"Kris, How long are you we going to be here, its been 4 hours already!"Luhan yawned not really interested in staying in the Cafe for this long. 

"Yea, I may like the food an all but I think I'm getting tired of this place." XiuMin smile.

"Let's go play some basketball then?" Chanyeol asked and Kris smirked. "Sure, if you're prepare to lose." Chanyeol laugh and got up. "Sure, I'm ready just don't be mumbling and crying once you lost." Chanyeol stick out his tongue at Kris.

So they all left the cafe and went to the park to play some basketball.

"We'll split up into two groups, Kris and Suho will choose their teams." Kai stated. They both rock, paper scissor choose their team.

Kris end up with Sehun, D.O, Baekhyun, Lay and XiuMin, while Suho had Luhan, Tao, Chen, Kai, and Chanyeol.

Both team started to play even if it was rainy they could careless, they wanted to have some fun.

After an few hours of playing Suho's team lost and Kris team won.

"So who's the person that is crying now?" Sehun asked and Chanyeol was glaring at him mumbling words of hatred towards them only.

"See you guys tomorrow at school I have to go home now." Kris waved and called a taxi home.

Once he reached the house he opens the door. "Mrs. Park?" He called but no answer.

"YenWei, are you sleeping yet?" He called once more silence was his answer. He decided to go check the kitchen room once he was near the kitchen he heard laughters.

"Mrs. Park?" He called and three pairs of eyes look towards him. "Kris you're back." Mrs. Park greeted him and HaeYeon too greeted him with a nodded with YenWei in her arms.

"Hyung!" He struggles for HaeYeon to put him down and she did so. Once he was down he ran towards Kris. "Hey little guy, were you a good boy?" Kris asked and patted his head.

"Yes, YenWei was a good boy and Hyung look we have a new maid." YenWei point at HaeYeon. Kris was shock as well, "She looks so much like her." he thought and raised a brow.

"So you're the new maid? Well let just hope you don't take anything from this house, also everything has to be clean, clear, and spotless!" Kris hissed.

HaeYeon was too amazed at how good he looks that she forgot to listen to him. "Are you deaf?" Kris stated and that brings you to reality.

"No, I'm not deaf." You glared at him who just rolled his eyes.

"Then what did I just say earlier?" You were now stuck, you decided to look away.

"That's what I thought." He mumbles and clear his throat. "How old are you?" He asked.

"Why would you want to know for? My age doesn't concern you." You hissed and Kris crossed his arms and smirked.

"Are you talking back to your master?" You rolled your eyes. "Why ask for my age? Are you trying to hit on me?" HaeYeon laughed and Kris wrinkle his nose.

"Who would want to hit on you? A girl who has no high standard on clothes, pretty old fashion style? Sorry Not interested. Now go fix me dinner I'm hungry! Lets go YenWei." He picks him up and they both left to the livingroom to watch movie.

"Call me when you finish." HaeYeon was pissed off. "Me old fashion? Stupid Jerk! You yourself think that your hot and handsome? Well think again you look like a piece of ." You mutter angrily and put food in a few plates before serving it to him.

"Everything was perfectly fine until the devil walks in." You uttered to yourself.