Date part 2

Teach you how to love

My heart beats faster by his words. Date? We're going on a real date? Yeeey! Wait, why yeey? Are i'm happy about our date?

I looked at his face, his serious gaze, pale skin and full lips. I wonder what he's thinking right now...and i also wonder where we going...

'excuse me, where are we going?' i asked softly

'.....' he ignored me and just conntinue drove. Anyways, he didn't drive with full speed. That time he drove slowly and careful. I sighed and looked out the window. The weather was so beautiful... Today i actually have to work, but i guess, i have to skip it again...I sitll wear my school unifrom. I really would like to change, but i can't. My clothes are at home.

After 20min. we finally arrived at LOTTE WORLD!

'omo, i wasn't here since a few years' i cheered. I was happy to be here again. It made always fun to be here. I looked at him and he just rolled his eyes. We got out of the car and went to the ticket seller.

'annyeong, how many person?' he asked us

'2' sehun shortly asnwered

'aah, a couple i guess?' he looked at me than to sehun. Sehun and i looked at each other, but quickly glance away then and blushed. Did i just saw him blushed? Nah, why should he right? omo it's so akward...

Did she saw me blushed? I hope not. Aish that ahjusshi is really! sehun thought pissed off

'aww how cute, well whatever. We have this couple discount, do you guys want this?' he smiled

'no.' sehun said coldly. There he goes with his cold expression...

'single, please' sehun took out the money

'are you sure? The coupl-'

'i'm sure' sehun cut him off. The seller nooded and gave us the tickets.

I was hurt, that he didn't buy the couple ticket. But why should he right? And why are i'm anyways hurt? We're even not an couple! Aish, do i even have feelings for him?

I glanced at him. He was played with his phone. I sighed and we went side by side, with spacing, of course, in Lotte world.

'woah! Nothing changes, expect some stuffs' i smiled.

'lotte world' he muttered and sighed. I guess he wasn't interest in such things, but i was. I looked around and discovered an carousel.

'sehun-ah, i want to ride this!' i pointed at the carousel, happily

'aren't you to old for this?' he raised an eye brown

'no' i pouted. Then i pulled him to the carousel. I got in and rode it. I laughed, it was so funny!

Sehun just leaned at the column and watched me. He unexpected smile, without he knew.

She is cute when she laughs. Sehun shook his head to escaped this silly thoughts.

After the ride, i got out satisfied and we went further. We walked everywhere, because i wanted too. He didn't want to ride anything, but i always forced him, so he did, bored. But something what i didn't noticed was that he always starred at me, when i didn't look and smiled.

Later over to this many rides and fun, i got hungry. But i didn't say a word. Then suddenly my stomach grumbled.

'aye' i quickly covered it with my arms.

'are you hungry?' he asked

I nooded and blushed slightly.

'wait here and don't move' he commanded

I did what he said and just stood there. Suddenly someone piped behind me.

'wow, check this hot chic out' a boy said.

I turned around and saw two boys, which seemed to be n my ages, who were starring at me. I rolled my eyes and was about to went away, as i remember sehun's words. So i didn't have any choices as to stood here.

'hey what's the name beauty?' a boy put an arm arround me

'none of your buisness' i arrogantly said and slapped his hand away

'aww, acting to get hard huh?' the other boy said. Oh my god, they are such fools and wanna be's...

'wanna have some fun babe?' the boy asked me

'no' i coldly said

'oohhho, rejected' his friend commented. The boy immediatly glared at his friend and he shut up.

'let's go' he took my hand

'anyia! Let go of me' i yelled and tried to free myself. But that jerk was too strong.

Sehun-ah, hurry up!

'ya! I'm here with my boyfriend' i told the two fools.

'oh really?' the boy asked. Aish, what did i just say? Sehun isn't my boyfriend. Stupid, stupid!

'where is he then?' his friend teased me

'uhh he's buying me food' i said

'so? We will wait with you for your 'boyfriend' the boy chuckled.

'is there an problem?' a deep voice suddenly said. We turned arround and it was SEHUN!

'sehun-ah' i happily smiled

'ya! Let go of my girlfriend, or i will punch you.' sehun said coldly. Girlfriend?? Did he just called me girlfriend???!! AHHHH! You're really driving me crazy!

'ya! isn't that exo-k sehun?' his friend asked him

'huh? Oh my gawd yes!' the boy's eyes widened. He immeditaly let go of me and ran with his friends away.

'jerks.' sehun muttered.

'here' he handed me my food.

'sehun-ah, thank you' i smiled.

'whatever' he muttered and bite in his sandwich.

We finished our food and decided to went home, since it's already late. But at our way we passed an roller coast.

'OH MY! I want to ride this first!!' I beamed happily and pointed at it

'what? It's already late' he said

'please?' i took my puppy eyes.

'okay, i'll wait' he crossed his arms

'wait? no! You will join me' i said

'forget it' he pouted

'come on! Please!' i whined

'no!' he stayed stubborn

'yes!' and so me.

We fighted like two little childs, but what i didn't know was that sehun was scared of rollar coast.

'fine, then i'll go by´myself. And when i get with some fools, it's your problem' i walked in with dcrossed arms

'YA!' he yelled and ran after me

'yees!' i happily cheered. He rolled his eyes and sighed. He glanced at the big rollar coast and went in trembled.

As we sat down, he was really shaking.

'sehun-ah, is everything okay?' i asked worried

'y-eah' he tried to said calmly

'okay then stop shaking' i said

'it's cold.' he rolled his eyes

Then it finally started. We slowly drove up and i looked at him. He was covered his eyes. I smiled at his cuteness and cling at his arms. He looked at me weirdly, but i just cling at him. Then it droves with full speed down. I screamed as loud as i could while cling at his arms the whole ride.

After we finished, i nearly cried and he was soo super happy.

'omo, that was funny' he cheered

'i think i have to puke' i said dizzy.

'let's ride again' he beamed

'are you crazy? Let's go home' i said

'~sigh~ spoilsport' he mumbled.

Then he droves me home. At the ride we kept silent. I was very tired to talked and i guess he too.

As we arrived i unbuckled my seat belt and waved at him.

'sehun-ah, thank you for the day' i said and then....

 

KISSED HIM AT THE CHEEK. I got out and walked in my flat. Why did i kissed him? Are i'm crazy? No, he drives me crazy!

Sehun-ah blushed and starred at me how i got in and drove home with a smile.