Who is that girl???

Teach you how to love

Eunji POV

After the housetour and the goodbyes, i was finally drove home. The house was really amazing and all theire things. I can't believe i will live there with SEHUN!

'kamshamida, bye bye' i bowed the driver.

Tiredly i stepped in my house and went the stairs up. You wonder why sehun didn't drive me? Well because he was a jerk. Okay no, he had 'something to do'.

As i stepped the last stairs, i shriequed and back away.

'OMO!! YA! WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE JAENGMI?!?!?' I asked that girl, who was sitting in front of door with crossed arms and legs. She looked at me up and i rejected to yelled at her. Her expression was dark and angry.

'YA! WHY DIDN'T YOU TELL ME THAT YOU BACK?!?!? AND WHY DIDN'T YOU CALL ME AFTER YOU MADE IT??! HUH??' she yelled at me angrily. 

For once i thought i got deaf, because, hell, she was screaming soo loud! But what was she meaning?

'what are meaning?' i asked clueless.

She took a deep breath and tried to calmed down. Not trying to hit me.

'i mean, your honeymoon and your night with sehun' she said calmly. My jaws dropped and i gasped.

ASDGDFAHJGAD!! WHERE DID SHE KNOW?? DID SEHUN TELL IT EVERYONE??? i hope not!

'i' i couldn't say anything. I was speechless.

'miahne' was the only word i could say. Emberrassment i looked at the ground. I didn't dare to look at her, i felt so bad...

She sighed and rolled her eyes.

After a silence she finally broke it.

'fine, your forgiven...' she muttered.

I lift my head up and my eyes brightened.

'did you know that you're the best?' i said in her ear while hugging her.

'i know' she arrogantly agreed. Aigoo, that's my friend!

 

'tell me, where did you know?' i asked her curious as we stepped in my small flat.

'.....uhhh, from my boyfriend' she shyly answered. 

Slowly i turned around to her and thought i just misunderstood it.

'excuse me??' i asked shocked

She smiled and daydreamed immediatly.

'YA!!! AND YOU DARE TO YELL AT ME WHEN I DIDN'T TOLD YOU?!??!' I shouted at her and brought her back to reality.

'miahne' she chuckled. 

I rolled my eyes and sat pissed off at the couch with my back facing her.

'ya, miahne, really' she apologized and shook my arm.

I turned around her, messed her hair playfully and laughed.

She joined me and then we laughed togheter.

'now tell me, who is the lucky one??' i bothered her. She smiled and bote her lips. Then she looked up at me with these happiness eyes and said it.

 

 

 

'........kim jongin, also known as kai.' she shyly answered. Once again i thought i misunderheard it. And my eyes widened.

 

 

 

~Monday/ At school~

I stood at my locker and grabbed my books.

I was pretty shocked as i heard who it was. She told me that they met at my wedding and he remembered her. Then they danced and.........ugh! They already sounded like a cute couple! If only sehun was like that, but it's only in fairytales...sadly.

 

Listless i went to class and greeted jaengmi.

'ya, did you hear it? Oh sehun has a girlfriend' a classmate suddenly said next to me

'jinja?' her friend eyes widened. Mines also. I listened to it with my full attention. Oh no!

'yes, there is only one pic of him and that girl in tokio. Weirdly, he was alone there. Not with Exo' she conntinue telling her.

'woah, sehun-oppa is mine!' her friend pouted

'if we only knew who that is, we would kill her!' she said

I turned to jaengmi and it seemed like she also heard the conversation. We looked at each other in shock and tried to ignore it.

 

After class i went to my locker once again. Peacefully i opened it, but suddenly someone slammed it to.

'ya!' i turned around to face yoonhee and her y friends.

'YA! ARE YOU THAT GIRL?!?!' She threw me a picture. I looked at it and gasped. It was ME AND SEHUN, holding hands! But my face wasn't so clear. Luckily!

'an-y-i-a!' i stuttered

'that's her! Who else?!' her friend shouted

'yeah! And i heard, sehun once picked her up from school!' another friend of her said

Oh god, please! Make a miracle! 

Sweatpearls built at my head and i got nervous. How are i'm going to lie??

I totally gorgot that sehun was an idol. If we only weren't so careless, i wouldn't be in trouble. I wonder if sehun already knew this and had a solution. Aish!

'stay away from Sehun-oppa, or you will be sorry.' yoonhee whispered in my ear before bumbed into me.

As she and her friends weren't in my sight anymore i took a deep breath. aye, i need to talk with him, soon.

 

School finally ended and i went with Jaengmi home.

I told what happened and she was shocked like me.

Suddenly a handsome boy backhugged Jaengmi.

'i missed you babe' the handsome boy whispered in her ear.

Kim Jongin.

Jaengmi smiled and turned around.

'i missed you too, what are you doing here?' she asked. 

'i ditched class to see you, i nearly died, i missed you sooo much' he told her.

'i missed you more' she smiled

'no i do' he said

I smiled weakly as i saw the couple happily exchanged i miss you. Jaengmi was so lucky. Kai looked by the way at her, i've never seen by sehun before. Love, happiness were in theire eyes. I sighed when i thought at sehun. If he only can be like him....

'oh, you must be oh eunji?' kai turned to me after a while

Oh Euni?? I've never thought about my last name. I blushed and turned away.

'ya, don't make her blush' jaengmi grumbled at him.

'sorry babe' he apologized.

'no-o, it's okay' i turned back 

'remember me? We met before' he said

'i know, you're from exo. One of sehun's friend' i smiled

'right, we met before but never introduced each other' he chuckled. I nooded and jaengmi smiled widely.

'you're soo pretty today' kai completed jaengmi

'you're more' she smiled

'uhhh, i'm going home, then, bye' i waved them. It was akward to stood there alone next to them.

'wea?' jaengmi asked

'i'm tired' i lied

'i guess, you don't need to walk home' kai said and his eyes were focused on something behind me.

I turned around and oh no!

What is he doing here???!!