Tokioo part 2

Teach you how to love

'YA!!!! GET A SHIRT ON!!!' I yelled with covered eyes at him. My heart raced in speed as i saw him. His hot upper body, his slight six pack and his towel around his neck and hips. Not to forgot the water drops who where felt down fom his hair. Generally, he's hot.

I could felt my head reddened and i just wanted to shouted so badly. 

'and what when not? I like to walk naughty around so ordinary yourself. I always were like this at home' he told me in his y voice and smirked.

That.Boy. just drive me CRAZY!

'aish!' i got up, still with closed eyes and went to the bathroom. I passed him and he hold my arms, thight.

'i know you like it' he whispered in my ear. I quickly free myself and ran to the bathroom. I locked it up and let myself plumped at the floor.

~sigh~ what to do now?!? He's already making me in the morning crazy!

With a still raced heart i took a quick shower. Then i brushed my theeth, do my usual make-up and got dressed up. 

tumblr_miz5zqOrw21rzmm5no1_500.png

(so yeah, my dress)

With hope that he wasn't in the living room i opened the bedroom door to the living room. But my hoope faited away. He sat at the sofa and watched TV.

'ya! What did takes you so long huh?! Go make me break fast' he said annoyed. I rolled my eyes and sighed.

Aish, here he goes again...

As much as i didn't want to do it for him, something forced me. I made Ramen and a little cake. Cooking i learned at the bakery and at the cafe.

I put the food at the table and watched him.

'finally!' he said and started to ate. I wasn't hungry so i just watched him

'what?' he looked up at me coldly

'what what?' i asked

He sighed and rolled his eyes.

'is it...good?' i questioned him

'it's....eatable' he muttered. I sighed and just nooded. Eatable. Eatable? Be happy that i did ever cook for you!

As he finished he handled me the dirty dishes. Annoyed i took them and washed them, while he was chilling at the sofa.

After i had finished i stood in front of him and smiled.

'what?' he asked coldly

'i want sight-seeing!' i happily said

'no.' he answered

'huh? Come on, please!' i whined. He rolled his eyes annoyed and ignored me. I took deep breath and sat next to him. I shook his arm and begged him to death!

After a long, very long begging he finally agreed. Finally!

'yey!' i clapped my hands.

I put my shoes on and opened the door.

'hurry come' i said happily to him

He sighed and put his shoes on. Then we went to the elevator.

Everything for you...sehun smiled

We got out and it was a such beautiful weather! Everywhere people!

'woah, sehun-ah, let's go over there!' i pointed at a bike shop. He sighed and i quickly grabbed his arm and puuled him over there. He blushed slightly, but i didn't saw it.

'let's ride a bike, okay?' i smiled. He gave ma an are-you-serious glance and i used my puppy eyes. He rolled his eyes and nooded slowly.

Later we sat at the douple bike. I sat in front and felt like doing the whole work alone.

'ya! Are you working??' i asked exhaled

'no' he answered simple

I stopped and got out from the bike.

'ya!' he hissed

I turned to him with a smile and an angelic face.

'sehun-ah, can we go to that mall over there?' i pointed at the huge building. He turned to the mall and hung his head low. Aish, that girl is really...

Sehun thought. 

We went in the mall and there were sooo many shops! 

'woah' i said in awe and went from window to window.

'ya! Wait for me!' sehun behind me said exhaled.

I looked at all the beautiful stuffs from the windows and one was really catch my eyes.

I stood there and watched it. It was a cute, brown bear.

!CB3BI4!EWk~%24(KGrHqJ,!lgEz%2B2LF49pBNJ

( you know him? It's sooo cute!)

'woah, cutie' i whispered. Sehun finally catch me and grabbed after air like crazy!

'ya! Can't you wait?!' he angrilly hissed. I ignored him and just watched the beautiful bear.

'ya, are you deaf??' he followed my glance and saw the bear. He sighed and went in the shop.

'huh? What is he doing?' i asked myself. I went in and the shop was full with these cute stuffs! Sehun talked with the seller and then he went out with a bag. Did he bought me the bear?!?

'ya!' i grabbed his arm

'what did you buy?' i bothered

He looked at me coldly and handed me the bag. 

'for you' he muttered. I opened it and it was the bear!

'omo! Thank you!!' i bowed. Ahhh! Thanks sehun-ah!!

'look at that couple! They are so cute!'

'the boy is so hot!'

'the girl is so stunning!

'wait, isn't that oh sehun from exo-k?!?!'

'ahhh! YES!!!'

The people whispered at japanese. Sehun of course understood it and just smiled akwardly.

After the mall shopping we left it. We searched for our bike but it was away! We looked everywhere, but it was nowherer to found. We put the bike behind the mall. Behind the mall was a little gutter.

'Omo, sehun-ah!' i panicked

'relax' he calmed me down

'ahh, there' he pointed at the group of boys with our bike

'aish, what to do?? They won't give it us back...' i sadly muttered

'just wait' he walked to them and talked to them politly japanese.

The boys were laughing at him and started to pushed him. I panicked and quickly ran to them.

'STOP!' I said at english and hidden sehun behind my back

'ya! What are you doing??!' he whispered

I ignored him and just glared at these boys.

'woah, hot chic' 

'yeah, she is'

'i want to her'

'let's get her, after finsih that boy'

They said at japanese. I didn't understood a single word, but sehun's eyes widened.

'ya listen, at three we ran away as fast as we could understand?' he whispered to me

'why?' i whispered back

'aish, stop asking. Okay one,two......' he waited at the perfect moment. He threw a stone unobtrusvely at the bin behind us. These boys turned immediatly around.

'three!' sheun shouted. We started to ran like from our life!

These boys were got angry and followed us. We ran and ran. My heart beat was so fast! Great sehun and i stuck in trouble!

We didn't even know where we were, we just ran. As we dare to looked back, they weren't there anymore.

'okay~breath~i~breath~think they ~breath~gone' sehun said. I catch my breath and smiled. My first action scene with sehun~

'omo, behind us' i panicked. Without thinking twice we immediatly started to ran again. There was a shop at the left. we ran in and hidden behind the shelves.

'i'm ~breath~ scared' i whispered to him

Sehun looked over the shelves and the boys were outside the shop. He pushed my head down, so that i didn't saw anything and then he quickly got down also. We sat behind the shelves and tried to breath normally.

I still hold my bear in my hand and it.

Then suddenly we heard a bell. We widened our eyes and our heart skipped again.

'hello' a woman voice said in japanese of course, We sighed in relief as we heard the woman voice.

'i think they are gone' sehun whispered. I nooded and slowly we got up.

The seller looked at us weirldy but we bowed and left. It was getting dark, but we still could see everything.

'let's get a taxi' sehun said and waved at a taxi

'and the bike?' i asked

' of that bike' he said. The taxi stopped in front of us and we got in. We drove back to the hotel and i was so happy to know that we were safe.

What for a day.

Later we have dinner at the restaurant and then we got to bed. I, of course have to sleept at the hard sofa again, while he could sleept peacefully at the soft bed.

'good night' i said to him

'...' no answer. No matter if you are like this now. I still thank you for the great day!

Minutes passed and i nearly felt assleep as

'night' he muttered.

I smiled and than happily felt assleep.