disappointed search

Teach you how to love

Lu han POV

So i were dancing with sehun along with the other people, we were also fooling around. It was very great, but it would be better if he wasn't so drunk. I couldn't believe that my dongsaeng could drink more than me! Even though i'm older. But i didn't want to wake up with an hangover at the next morning. Everything was okay, untill two girls suddenly got between us. Tons of make up, deep neckline, weird hairstyling and nearly no shorts. s. How could they even got here? That was actually an v.i.p club only for special guests. But i couldn't understand why? Maybe because of the stupid doorman. Tsk, pabo. 

'hey hottie, wanna dance with me?' a girl asked, trying to sounded seductive. She wrapped her arm around my neck and i immediatly slapped it away in disgust.

'don't touch me.' i said emotionless

She pouted and after back she raised an eye brown.

'you aren't serious, are you?' she asked shocked

'why would i want a such cheap thing touching me? Now off.' i said coldly and walked to sehun. She watched me in disbelieve before she angrilly stepped away. Pfff.

'sehun, let's go-' i stopped as i saw something what i've never expected. Not even in million years. Sehuns lips formed in a smirk, his hand wrapped around her taills, pulling her closer and she? Well doing the same. 

OMFG! WTH! WHAT HAVE I MISSED?!?

My eyes went wide and i got frozen. 

I thought he had an wife? Eunji? Did they break up?

I got confused and didn't know what to do. So i went to the others for some facts, but it was a BIG mistake. As i told them they didn't believe me and as i took them to sehun, he was nowhere to find. NOWHERE TO FIND. Not in the restrooms, not at the bar and not at the dance floor. He was just disappeared! And the worst, with her.

 

'hell no' kai muttered shocked

'are you guys thinking what i'm thinking?' chanyeol asked

We all nooded. 

'hurry! We have to find him before it happen!' suho said.

We started to asked people if they may saw where sehun was gone, no success. Then we got out of this club and started to ran in every direction. In the hope, catching him somewhere by the way.

 

We paired up in two teams. Because we were in hurry, it was a little chaotic and we just gave away more times. But at least we made it and i was paired with lay.

 

'ya, is that him?' lay pointed at a couple

We ran up to them, but no. It wasn't him.

'let's go in that direction' i said and we ran the street down.

 

But unluckily, as we ran down, sehun came from the other street, we just ran. He was still drunk and they were making theire way to HIS HOUSE.

 

'yah' i gasped. I was exhausted and tired to death. He owes me something for that. 

'come on, we have to catch him' lay also gasped

I inhealed the fresh air, before we started to ran again. Sehun, where are you?

 

It was 10pm. Dark, cold and fresh. I was frozing. I really imagined the event different. MORE DIFFERENT. 

 

'we're late. We can't do anything more.' lay patted my shoulder. We were already searching for them around one and half hours. The others were also unsuccesfull. How disappoint.

I kicked a stone and yelled.

'that's all my fault! I should have take him away, before i went to the others.' i angrilly hissed. I was completly angry at myself. AISH! PABO!!

'ya, it could happen to all of us' lay tried to cheer me up

I brummed unsatisfied. 

'let's go back. Let's see what tomorrow will happen, okay?' he asked

I nooded and we went back to the others.

 

'ya! Over here!' Baekhyun waved at us in front of the club. We went over to the rest of them. Everyone, a disappointed face.

'let's just forget this and go to sleep' kris said

'let's go' he commanded

We all got in the bus and drove to the dorm of exo-k.

 

As soon as we entered the house, the scent of delicious food was in the air.

 

'woah, did eunji cook this for us?' xiumin asked amazed

'she must surely thought that we would come home after our work' d.o said

'poor her' tao mumbled

'it would be even better if we stayed here' i said

They agreed.

'ah, i feel so guilty...' chen said

'we all do...' kai added

'guys, i said forget it and go to sleep. Let's wait for tomorrow' kris replied

'ok' we muttered and slowly went upstairs to our rooms.

 

Exo k dorms have of course also rooms for exo m. Just for the emergancy if they come and stayed overnight. And it have even two extra bed rooms, just for guests or when someone couldn't sleep, because the other was snorring too loud,

 

Sehun, you disappoint me.

With that though i fall asleep.