Game center

Teach you how to love

Today was already Wednesday. Outside, it was raining hard.

It was 7am and i lay at the couch. Sehun was still asleep. Next to the couch, were i lay, there was a big window, who had a view tokio. It was beautiful, but it' nicer when it wouldn't rain. 

I couldn't sleep. It was cold and my thin ceiling didn't help. Aigoo, it's so cold!~ I rubbed my arms but it was uselss. Should i say it sehun? No, he would ignore me..

I tried to ignore the cold and just sleep. After a rolling to the left side then to the right side, i got up and searched for a hoodie. Hopefully Mrs. Oh packed me a hoodie.

I quietly opened the closet and looked for it, but there was only thin, short clothes! Aish! Great i'm done!

Sadly i went back to the couch and grabbed the bear sehun bought me. A small smile flashed my lips, as i saw the bear.

You need a name. hmmm.....i think i name you, Seuhun. No, it's sound silly. Maybe, Seunji? Yes sounds better.

I giggled and hugged him. 'seunji-ah' i whispered. Suddenly sehun turned to left, and my heart stopped for a second. I thought i made him awake. Luckily not.

'pfff, arrogant prince, can't share the bed' i muttered quietly. I really wanted to lay at the bed also, just for once! But that jerk wouldn't let me...aish!

As i closed my eyes i suddenly heard thunder. I twitched and my heart beats got faster. Oh no! I have astraphobia!

I trembled and my tears were near. How i hated thunder!

I closed my eyes and hugged Seunji thighter. Shaking i pulled my legs to me and rested my head at it.

'Please stop it, please stop it, please stop it' i slightly prayed. I wipped back and froth and i was sooo scared!

Hell, it's 7am and it was shaking like nonstop!

Suddenly i felt a somethng warm wrapped arround me. I shrieq softly and imediatly opened my eyes. It was a ceiling and two hands. I turned my head back and starred in his amazing eyes.

'sehun-ah' i quietly whispered. He looked sleeply at me and forced an smile. ~thunder~

I twitched and got in his arms accidentally.

17130292a4834996615l.jpg

(like this, sorry that it's a anime pic. I didn't found another?

His eyes widened and i hidded my head at his chest. I could heard his fast heartbeat, it was the same speed as mine. I didn't know if this is because sehun hold me or because of my scared.

Then something unexpected happened. He slwoly my back!

'sehun-ah' i whispered 

He didn't replay, we didn't say anything. We just hugged each other. I smell his sweet scene, made me only crazy! 

No one dare to speak. We stayed like this, and i wish we could stay like this forever. Only the rain was speaking for us. The thunder stopped, but i didn't want to removed from sehun. He was so warm.

'you can sleep at the bed' he suddenly softly spoke. I nooded and we slowly removed. He starred in my yes with his cold glance and i just got lost in his eyes.

tumblr_mnsx1tuoxb1str1eeo1_500.gif

'i guess you can go now' he his lips y and went to the couch.

I blushed and layed happily at the bed. It was like heaven! And it smelled like sehun.

That is a great bed! I smiled

 

At 12pm i woke up. I yawned and strechted myself. Sleepily i rubbed my eyes and noticed that i was at the bed. Then the memorise, which just happened a few hours ago, appeared in my head. I smiled and took a glance at the couch. It was empty.

'sehun must be awake' i muttered. The weather gots better. It was brighter and even the sun shones a little.

I took a shower and wore a heart cardigan with a white shirt and a skirt.

Slwoly i opened the door and saw sehun watching TV.

'annyeong' i greeted him.

'...' no answer. DIsappointed i headed to the kitchen. I prepaired myself cornflakes.

Then i joined him with the bowl. He was watching a football match.

I ate my flakes while watching the match uninteressted.

Sehun didn't look at me, he was so concentrate, that i didn't dare to talk to him. I starred at him from the side secretly, and he was so ARGH!

'stop starring at me, i don't like people starring at me' he coldly said. I blushed. Akward.

Immediatly i turned my red head away and he chuckled. I put the bowl in the sink and cleaned it. 

I wonder if sehun already ate...

Then i went back and sat at the couch. It was cloudy outside, not really a perfect weather.

'sehun-ah, let's stay today' i said

'do you want to go to the pool?' he asked. I shook my head and he nooded. ~akward silence~

What should i say? I want to talk with him, but i don't know what

'uhmm, do you already ate?' i started the converstaion

He nooded with his glance at the TV.

I   my lips and scratched my head. Aigoo, what to do??

After a pretty long silence he finally talked.

'do you want to play games?'' he asked switched the TV off and looked at me.

'what for games?' i questioned him

'there is a game hall in the hotel, so if you want...' he told me

Hmmm...well at least better as stay in the akward silence.

I agreed and then we both left. We headed to the last floor and there were many kids playing games.

There were all different games. I saw a motorcycle game, and i told sehun, to try this out. He nooded and we got on.

It was a competiton between us. It made so much fun! Sadly, he won...

'yes!' he cheered.

I rolled my eyes and got off.

'let's play again' he happily said. Seeing you happy like that made me happy too. 

'okay once' i got on again. But that time i won!

'YEAH!' I happily clapped my hands

'pfff, just luck' he hissed. I didn't care i won! But sehun let me won with purpose, so cute from him~

We tried every game out and it was so funny! I always wanted to go to a game center, but i didin't had time.

As we nearly arrived the end, there was a dance game. I looked at him and his eyes were tied at that game.

'should we...?' i asked him softly. He didn't replay and just went straight there.

'let's made a competition' he suggested.

'oh no' i sighed. He smirked and chose a song. 

'let's take this' he pushed the bottom.

'ready?' he asked. I nooded unsure and we got in the start position.

The first tones appeared and i immediatly knew which song it was. Sehun was listened to it so often, that i even learned the text!

It was

 

Exo~Wolf

'aish, it's so hard' i tried to moved like these person. Sehun was ull concentrate and his dance skills were absolutly breath taking!

It was so good to watch, that i even stopped and just watching him.

People were slowly surrounded us and cheered for him. I smiled proudly and cheered with.

As he finished, everyine clapped theire hands.

'aye! Isn't that Oh sehun!??!?!'

'OH MY....'

'AHHHH~'

Three girls were screaming like crazy and sehun smirked. They ran to him and asked for pictures and autogramms. He smiled politly and agreed. Slowly other peoples came and id the same. I was very proud, but since the people surrounded him, i felt like he didn't notice me anymore. I sighed and hung my head low. 

'at least, you're happy' i whispered and smiled.

'marry me???' a girl suddenly asked him. My eyes widened and i lifted my head up to see his reaction. He smiled and rejected sweetly.

'can i get a kiss??' the other girl suddenly asked. I frowned and sehun smiled akwardly.

'please~' the girl whined. Oh no, will he?

I worriedly bited my lower lips and praying that he rejected. The other people cheered him to kiss her and i guess he was under pressure. 

Then he kissed her.

My heart stopped for awhile and tears built in my eyes. He was about to kiss her cheek, but that '' turned her head quickly and kissed him at his mouth!!! 

Anger, jealous mixed in my body. Oh how i wish i could ripped her head off.

Sehun eyes widened also and he turned arround. He coughed playfully and i saw his head redden. Wait, is he blushed?!?!? So he like it!?!?!?! Aigoo!

That '' screamed for happiness, and i couldn't hold it anymore. Other girls started to aksed him for a kiss also and i was really annoyed.

I went away and passed the full group of peoples around him. I left the game center and the hotel. Actually i wanted to go back to our appartment, but i rembered that he only had the key. So i left and grabbed some fresh air.

It was raining but i didn't care. My anger was overwheelmed me and made me blind. I walked and passed people. I didn't even know where i was! But it was better than to stay there and watch how sehun kiss other girls.

It was much better.

 

 

 

 

 

~~~~~

Aigoo, such a drama, isn't it? Anyways i want to thank you so much for reading and subscribing! Thanks! AND i'm very sorry for my english! So yeah. Oh and please comment! I love to read it~ Okay bye :)