Welcome back

Teach you how to love

Sehun POV

A huge pain made me immediatly awake. I groaned and rubbed my brow. Aish, this headache is hardly to withstanding.

I noticed my arms wrapped around a beautiful, body. Her. My jaw dopped and my eyes widened. DID WE?!?!?!? WHAT THE HECK!!

With effortless i tried to remember what happened and i just only could remember partly. But once for sure i knew, we did it. Halfwise. If i regret it? I don't know. 

The huge pain was made theire job really good, because my head was ing hurting! I saw my naughty body was still close to hers. She was a real beauty.

It was 12pm. I yawned and put on a shirt and a pair of jeans. Carefully i took a glance at her, to made sure, that i didn't wake her up.Exhauted went to the kitchen. With my sharp eyes i tried to looked for some tabletts against hangover. Comes from, if you drunk so much. 

I took out a water and gulped the disgusting tablett down. After that my head felt immediatly better. But the hangover was stil there. I think i will never get so much drunk anymore...

Tiredly and done in i layed lazily at the sofa and closed my eyes.

As i opened them i saw a pretty face.

'good morning' she smiled at me

'morning' i mumbled and got up. She was full dressed and at the door were two suitcases.

'hurry up, we have to be at the airport' she said and got up from the seat.

 

Airport? Oh no! I totally forgot that we will go home back!

Quickly i stood up and headed to bathroom. Brushed my teeth, styled my hair and yeah.

 

As we arrived at the airport, we went to our flight. We didn't told that much, i guess she was ashamed what happened last night, keke.

'ya, i will go quickly to the restroom. Don't move'  told her. She nooded and i went to the restroom.

I washed my face and looked in the mirror. What are we now? Are we a couple? Was that yesterday love or lust?

Thoughts flew through my head. i shook my head and tried to made it clear. For now i will just treated her like i always did. Untill i know the answer.

 

Eunji stood there with our suitcases and waited innocently.

'let's go' i said and she followed me.

My heart raced and it was deffinitly because of her.

 

'sehun-ah, we arrived' a softly voice woke me up. I sleeply shot my eyes and noticed that we landed. At the whole flight i only slept. And my head rested at er shoulder. Her scent was so....my favorite scent, from now.

I sighed and we got out the flight. We picked our suitcases up and from far we could already saw my mom, my dad and my hyungs.

'SEHUNNIE!!!~' mom shouted after me. She ran up to me and hugged me sooo much tight. Damn it, i was only left for a week. Not for years.

'mom, stop it, my hyungs' i tried to said, while catched some air.

'sorry' she let go of me and smiled.

'EUNJI~~' now it was her turn with hugging.

Her reaction was the same as mine. No breath. Hahaha.

'sooo, sehun, how was, ehh your honeymoon?' kai raised an eyebrown and smirked

'that's the way you guys greeted me??' i asked disappointed.

They nooded and looked at me curious.

'did you guys....you know' chanyeol asked

I hit him layfully and blushed. Well halfwise. But there's no way to tell them. No way.

'omo!! HE BLUSHED!! MEANS THAT' Baekhyun panicked

'YES THAT MEAN IT!' D.O eyes widened.

I sighed and passed them.

'telling you guys later.' i said. 

 So what will be my excuse??