Everything gets better

Teach you how to love

Days have passed now since we moved in our new mansion. Also Sehuns' parents visited us in our new mansion after a long time. I must say, i missed mr and mrs. oh a little. They were always so nice and good to me. Of course they asked what have happened to our old mansion and sehun explained to them, that we didn't like it, because of its size. Our new mansion may be not that big, but it was perfect to me. 

The relationship between me and sehun got stronger. I do love him. Wit my heart, sould and everything i had. And i can always feel his love, whenever he kissed me.

It seemed like my life gets better each day. I had a good job with my best friend and my new friend, myungsoo, and i had sehun. Even though we were seeing each other less than before, the little moments with him was enough for me.

Sehun still didn't tell me where he have been that day and everytime i asked him, he would change the topic quickly. I gave up bothering him and let it just be.

(what had happened the day, as sehun and exo tried to looking for that girl: They found her in a club. Well actually luhan did. They asked her and since she was drunk it was hard to get any answers. But at least she told them that she faked everything out of fun. Silly girl. She was by the way, that girl from the photoshooting with eunji. That girl whom disliked her. Remember? Anyways she had always have an crush on sehun. (She had many crushes). And sehun had just fall asleep as soon as they entered his house. That girl was a little high and that stupid idea come over her. So she removed their clothes and other things. Sehun slapped that girl once, before they have left the club. He didn't tell eunji,he was afraid of it. End of the story.)

Today was one of the lucky day, which we had free. Sehun didn't have any concerts, interviews or anything like that. And i didn't have any photoshootings and something smiliar with that. Today it meant just us two. Oh and, our relationship got also officially. So now we didn't have to keep it as a secret anymore. Great, huh? Told ya, everything goes up.

 

'sehun? Do-' 

'oppa.' he cut me off

'eh?' i looked at him confused

'it means oppa. You should call me oppa.' he smirked

I rolled my eyes at his childish bevaivor.

'whatever' i mumbled

'excuse me?' he raised an eyebrown and tried not hard to chuckle.

I sighed, turned around and was about to walk away as he grabbed my arm, turned me around and pecked my lips softly and gentle.

As we parted he chuckled and so i did. 

'what do you want, babe?' he asked his voice was low and huskily. His arms were around my waist and his face so close to mine, that i could feel his breath. My heart jumped.

'ehh,...umm...i-i....hungry?' i asked shakily

He laughed at me and let go of me.

'not funny' i pouted

'sorry, but did you just saw how nervous you look?' he laughed

'....'

'okay, i'm sorry' he smiled at me

'forgive me?' he melted my heart with his eyes

I nooded slowly and smiled.

'good, so let's get some food?' he asked and led me to the kitchen.

 

We were having a good time cooking lunch togheter. It was quite amusemt to see how the Oh Sehun tried to peeled a potatoe with a knife.

Whatever, as we had finish we went to the living room and started to eat, while watching a not funny comedy. 

 

'sehun?' i called him softly as i lay in his arms.

He looked at me with an raised eyebrown and i sighed.

'oppa.' i said annoyed

'yes love?' he asked

'the contract is ending in two weeks. You know that it was an arrange marriage, huh?' she asked softly

He frowned at the sudden topic.

'why? why do you suddenly ask? Do you want to leave after the contract ending?' he asked worried and got slowly up. 

'no...' i sighed and also got up from the couch unwilling.

'but....do you know why i have sign it?' i suddenly wondered

He shook his head.

'because you have to help me, getting emotions again?' he said and feeling stupid for have to say this. 

'have i?' i asked

'yes. You have. And that for, i thank you. It feel good to have feel love again. Thank you.' he cupped my face and leaned over to kiss me again.

'why, actually are you like this? What happened?' i asked. It should mean that he had feelings earlier but somehow, he built walls around him. And i destroyed it. I know.

He sighed and looked straight. He took a deep breath and started to tell.

'when i was born, the whole time my grandma was with me. My parnets were too bussy to look after me, so she did.' he mumbled.

'my grandma wasn't like any other grandmas. She wasn't kind. She was strict, cold and a meanfull old woman, you could say. I disliked her at the beginning, but after that day, i hurt myself by playing withother children, it changed. She cared for me and treated my wounds. And also scolded with me, of course. But i didn't care. She was careeing me and i felt her love to me for the first time. Since that day our relationship gots better. She was still that meanfull, old woman but to me, she was a lonely woman. My grandpa died before i was born, left my grandma the biggest scar in her heart. But my grandma wasn't always mean and cold. There were days were she was happy. Were she could smile. And that were these days whenever we were togheter. She got softer, but was still strict. Cold, but showed love. And she was the importents human in the world for me. She understood me like none did, even though we didn't know much from each other. But she understood me. And as she....' he stopped as he felt tears rolling down his cheeks.

I gentle them away with my hand and took him into a long, thigh hug.

'pssh, it's okay. I'm here. You don't need to go on. It's alright.' i whispered to him

 

He sobbed in my back and i felt his pain.  Loosing someone who you really love must be very hard. 

'she passed away with an heart-attack after my birthday' he conntinued as he cried further.

I patted his back pushed him harder against me.

'i become cold and mean like her. I built walls around me but you managed to pushed them down and here i am. I'm so thankful' he whispered to me

I smiled and silent became over us.

 

After a very long hug we parted ourselves. I smiled at him and he returned it weakly.

'so, you know my past now. May i know yours?' he asked gentle. I felt my heart hurting and swallowed hard.

's-sure' i said

'you don't have to. I don't want to force you' he quickly added, but i shook my head. It wouldn't be fair, would it?

 

I took a deep breath and started to told him my past.

 

'My parents were always fighting when i was young. My dad used to beat my mom up and came always drunk home. Sometimes even with a woman! My mom was a strong woman. She kept fighting for me. We weren't rich, my mom was working hard. She ate less and slept less. While my dad spent money to alcohol and other useless things. But i still loved him. I mean, he is myy dad. But it changed as i once went home and found everything broken. Also my mom. She sat there crying like a child. And our flat was a mess. My dad? No sign. He had left. My mom felt bad for me, that i have to live without an dad, but i kept telling her it was okay. Even though i sometimes secretly wished an dad whom love me. One day we went to a market and there we saw him again. After months has passed. He was with another woman. A rich one. My mom was very sad. And i was angry. He left us for another woman! And the thing was, because she was rich! I hate him, i still do. Since that day i didn't have a dad anymore. He was dead for me. But our life keep on. We moved away and started a new life. But one day my mom gots into an accident. It wasn't a regular one. It was with purpose. The new wife of my dad had tried to kill her. She couldn't live with the thought that the old wife of my dad was still alive. I swear i will get revenge one day. My mom got sent into a hospital. She is in coma. She still is. I worked hard and went to school. Life gots harder for me. But then it changed one day, when your mom asked me to marry you. She would pay me the operation my mom needed and i agreed. So that is all for my mom. ' i ended and took a deep breath again. A heavy weight left my shoulders and i felt so good to finally told someone my past. It was good to talked with someone, instead of keeping silent. Much better.

 

Sehun had listen to me quietly and nooded. 

'are you okay?' he mumbled

I nooded. I didn't cry. I wasn't sad. I was fine.

 

'and how is your mom now?' he asked

'still in coma' i mumbled

'why haven't you tell me from the beginning? Come on.' he said

'where?' i asked

'hospital' he smiled and togheter we went there.

 

 

Days passed. My mom had her operation. She would wake up today. Sehun went with me to visit her. Finally. After months, i would finally hear her voice and just feel her again. I was so excited.

We arrived at the hospital and went straight to her room. There she was. Pale, weak, but angelic.

'mom?' i softly called her.

Her eyes were shut.

I went to her bed and sat next to her.

'mom' i smiled, near to tears.

That was the first time, sehun saw my mom.

 

'she is beautiful just like you' sehun backhugged me and kissed my hair. I nooded and bite my lips hard, to pressed my tears down.

Suddenly my mom opened her eyes slowly and my heart speeded.

'MOM!' i shrieqed and hugged her.

'you're awake! You are finally awake!' i smelt her scent and hugged her thighter. Tears were rolling down, but not of sadness. Of joy. It was tears of joy.

 

'where are I'm?' she asked dry

I gave her a cup of water. She looked so skinny. She was laready skinny now she was more skinnier.

'mom, drink' i said.

She looked at the cup thirshty and drunk it with one gulp.

'eunji!' she finally called me as if she just regnoized me now.

'Mom!' and another hug broke out. We cried and sobbed and sehun watched us peacefully and a small smile formed his lips.

'i thought i would lose you' i whispered to her

'you'll never will' she softly mumbled. She patted my back and my hair.

'i missed you' i said

'i miss you too' she kissed my forehead

After awhile, she turned to sehun, with a question look.

'umm...who is that, love?' she asked me

'oh sehun.' i pridely said and stood next to him.

'annyeong, i'm sehun.' he politly bowed and smiled

'oh nice to meet you' my mom returned his smile.

'mom, i, we have to tell you a long story' i chuckled and got a little bit nervous.

She raised an eyebrown and slowly i begun to tell her the story. Our story.

 

 

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

 

So guys, the second last chapter :) Hope it was good and sorry for the very long waiting

 

 

 

-