Meeting with my boss

Teach you how to love

Today was the day. My first meeting with my company. Mr. Lee was nice and got a famous company for me and jaengmi. He was really awesome.

Sehun and i were still looking for a new house, a simple and pretty house. We didn't want a such huge house, because we were only two. ( autor: yeah, only two ;) )

Anyways his parents were still clueless, but they will come home next week. I'm so unsure and nervous, wheter we will tell them or not. Sehun was unlike me, very relaxed, what made me confused. At the moment, we were still living at the dorm. His hyungs and i got along very well. They like my big brothers, i never had. Protective, cute, funny, cheerful and soo hungry! 

Whatever, so i got up, did my usual things and went downstairs to made breakfast. I was a little nervous for today, hopefully my boss was nice. 

'hmmm, smells so good! like always! Morning little girl' chanyeol greeted me, with the other behind him

'annyeong everyone' i said, while cut some vegetables. I cooked soup, rice and some other food.

'morning love' sehun backhugged me and placed a kiss at my cheek. I chuckled, because the butterflies in my stomach were fly in a mess. It was sometimes a little bit weird, that sehun wasn't that cold jerk, i met at first. He was now the lovely, sweet boy.

'ya, when is your meeting?' baekhyun asked 

'umm, around 10am' i looked at the clock. It was 8am. 

'ohh, good luck. You can do it' he winked at me

'kumwo' i smiled

'should i help you?' d.o asked and looked at the nearly finish food

'ani, i'm nearly finish' i put the vegetables in the pot

'ahh, it's so usefull that you're here. Since you're here, i don't have to cook for these hungry pigs anymore' d.o stretched his arms

'ya! Hungry pigs?!' Suho slapped him playfully. I laughed, aigoo, so funny!

'what? It's just the truth. And by the way, kai is the hungriest, pig' d.o added and we all chuckled, expect kai. 

'YA! SHUT UP OR I WILL' Kai warned him, a little sleeply

'what?' d.o

Kai rolled his eyes and turned his back to him, insulted.

'aww, come on! I didn't mean it, you know' d.o hugged him from behind

'no' kai pouted

I laughed, they are like a funny, cute couple.

'food is finish' i put the food at the table

We all sat at the table and started to ate, well, expect kai and d.o. D.o still tried to found a way after forgiveness from kai. Haha, they are even cuter then me and sehun!

'ya! You two lovers, stop fighting and come eat, or you have to starve.' suho told them

They ignored suhos warning and just conntinue.

'let them. Sometimes couples even need fights' baekhyun smirked

'ya, eunji. Say ahhh' sehun tried to feed me

'what?' i blushed

'say ahh' without my answer he plugged the full spoon in my mouth and i looked like a pig with fat cheeks

I gupled it hardly down and glared at him.

He chuckled and was ready to set another spoon in my mouth but i quicklly grabbed my water and drunk it.

'ehh, you' he glared at me

I smiled at him innocently and looked down

 

After the funny and sweet breakfast, they have to go. Today they would been in a show. Happy Family, i think was the name. 

'good luck, you can do it and look good after yourself' sehun kissed my forhead, before he left.

'bye' i waved them all

 

It was 09.45am. I grabbed my purse and put my shoes on. Jaengmi called me and asked if we should walk togheter.  I agreed and she would wait at one cafe at me.

You surely wonder, what was with school. Well, since i anyways failed and couldn't go to a regular school, i decided to end it. Jaengmi also. Even though she was really good. And the students at our 'old' school wouldn't let us in peace, for sure. Since we dated idols. They would surely trying to be 'good friends' to get to exo. And the es would bully us or something else. And we didn't really have joy for such annoying things.

And my mom? Well, i visited her last week. Sehun didn't know anything about my past nor my family yet, but i will tell him soon.

 

So i made my way to the cafe. Picked jaengmi and we left. We took a cab and drove to the company.

The rode took a few minutes and we arrived at a huge, beautiful building.

'annyeong-haseyo. Are you miss baek and miss choi?' a woman greeted us in front of the door.

'nea, annyeong' we bowed politely

'arrasso, follow me please' she said

The woman was pretty. A beautiful face, hair and body.

'please wait here, mr. kim will arrive soon' she informed us before she left. So a man?

We were in a huge, bright room. The windows were huge and there were a couch, chairs, one table and some shelves. Looks like a office.

'are you nervous?' jaengmi whispered to me

I nooded and asked her and she was too. We kept silent, because we sunk in our own minds.

After awhile, the door finally went open and a bright, friendly man stepped in.

'annyeong you must be miss baek and miss choi. I'm Mr. Kim'' he shook our hands nicely

'annyeong' we greeted him in a chor

'mr. lee didn't lie, you two are really pretty' he looked us from head to toe. I felt a little unsure, i didn't like it, when someone 'checked' me out.

'anyways, please take seat. We will talk about some stuffs. Are you thirsty? Do you want water? Water sounds good, right?' without our answers he already put the glass, with water at the table.

'kamshamida' we thanked. Then we took seat and talked about two hours.

We talked about our strength, our weakness, generall, we just introduced ourselves. Then we talked, what we will do, what our job is about and about some rules.

I think it won't be that hard, i thought. And he was really nice also.

 

'so if you two have any questions, you can ask now' he said

Jaengmi looked at me and i gave her a gaze that i didn't have any. And it seemed like she too. 

'no questions?' he asked

'umm, nea' i answered

'okay, but if you have any questions, you can ask everytime you want. Here is my card' he handed us his card, with his number, like his name and so further...

'thank you' we bowed

'no problem. That was it. Your first job will start tomorrow at 7am. Just come here and then you will drive later somewhere. Bring your importentest things, like your phone. Wear casual clothes, oh and, no make up please. Okay that's all. You two can go' he stood up and shook our hands

'good bye mrs. baek' he shook my hand

'good bye mrs. choi' he then shook jaengmi hand. We bowed and left togheter.

 

As we were outside, we started to scream, like hell! We were so happy! Life can't be better! I have a job, that was easy and with a high pay. And my best friend is my colleguea! So what more?

'eunji-ah, let's go eat something. It's still early and the boys will arrive home late.' she said. I agreed and then we went something eating.

 

But something awkward must happened to me, like always....