The Wedding

Teach you how to love

Today was the day. Friday, the big day.

I was in my beautiful, white dress and sat at the chair, waiting for the stylist to have finished. I looked in the mirror. My full lips was colored with a nudge color. My hair got big curled, like at the first dinner i had with the oh family, just prettier that time. My eyes were edge with black, my long lashes with black mascara and my cheeks were lightly rough. My skin was pale as milk and everything was just right at theire place.

'arrasso, we have finished' the stylists said

'woah, pretty bride! One of the prettiest we ever had' the other said

I smiled and thanked them. Then they left and i was now alone in the room. The room was bright and the sun shones through the windows. It was 9am. Only a few hours more and i'm married.

I wonder how sehun feels right now, is he excits, nervous? do his heart beats crazy like mines too?

'eunji' a voice suddenly whispered behind me. I turned arround and it was Jaengmi. She looked so beautiful today.

'jaengmi' i smiled. She ran to me and hugged me thightly.

'i can't believ this happen right now' she mumbled

'me too' i agreed

'you're so breath taking' she commented me

'so as you' i complimented her back.

Then suddenly she bursted out in cry.

'jaengmi' i put an arm arround her

'don't cry, else i have to cry too' my voice cracked

'sorry' she sobbed and wipped her tears away.

I hugged her again thightly.

I can't believe this happened too....

'eunji, i have something for you' she solvered from me

I looked at her and she handed me an silver bracelet with her name.

'that you will never forgot me' she shyly smiled

'aww, jaengmi-ah! I won't forgot you! How can i? Thank you so much' i kissed her cheek

'it's beautiful' i smiled at the bracelet.

'i have one too, with your name' she showed me hers.

'so it's an best friend bracelet?' i asked

She nooded and i smiled at her.

'i'm going then, see you later' she winked and left me alone.

I nooded and sat then at the chair. Then i looked outside and it was a beautiful weather.

What is sehun thinking right now? ~sigh~ And what will mom and dad thinking at me right now?

 

 

Sehun POV

'congrulation man' kris patted my back, a bit too hard.

'thanks hyung' i said

I sat in my room with my suit and all my hyungs were here also.

'never thought that the youngest from us will marry at first' lay joked

I smiled and nooded.

'yeah, none of us thought it' chen agreed

'how are you?' lu han asked me

'fine, i guess' i said unsure

'dude, don't be so serious! You're going to marry!' xiumin said excited

'i know' i repeated

'so what's the problem?' tao asked

'i still don't know if i love her...' i mumbled

'Yo, whatz up?!' kai and the other exo k entered my room. Kai high fived everyone and patted my back.

'whatz up little groom' he sat across me. 

'awww, sehun looks so handsome today. He grews up now like an real man!' chanyeol checked me from head to toe. I rolled my eyes annoyed and ignore these two jerks.

'ya, sehun-ah are you ready?' baekhyun asked

'i guess' i answered unssure

'i hope so!' suho smiled at me

I gave an small smile.

'do you know you're feelings for her now?' d.o asked

I looked at him. Everyone looked at me curious and i was about to answered but...

'SEHUN-AH, it starts.' dad shouted

'nae' i answered

'let's go!' kris said

We all stood up and went out.

Now it's time. I wonder how she's feeling right now...Well see you at the altar then.

'aigoo, my son grews up so fast' mom pinched my cheeks.

'mom' i said akwardly. The other members chuckled.

'sorry, i'm so proud at you' she wipped her tears.

'it's okay mom' i smiled akwardly

'lets go before we late' mom pulled me.

We got in the car and drove to the church. I sat in an different car as her. I sat with lu han, tao and dad. And the other droves with theire own cars.

~sigh~ it's time now, i guess...My heart is so beating fast. Are i'm excited? I guess so...I will marry  her now, that woman who made me to apologize at her, who i looked after her as she was sick, aish! She really mess my life up!

The whole memorise appears in my head. The nice memorise we had and the bad times, because of me. I counted all the insults i said to her and for any reason, i regret it. 

'don't worry, you can do it' lu han put an arm arround me

'hwaiting!' tao cheered. I smiled and thanked them

Then we arrived.

The church was huge and full with peoples. Some i saw they once, some i even didn't know! It was decorated with flowers and some other s. I wnet to the altar.

All eyes were on me. I nervously stood at the altar and waited for her. And hell, was it long! Next to me stood the pastor.

'don't be nervous young man, you can do it' he winked at me. I smiled and then the wedding song played.

Holy ! It's time!

My heart beated with speed! My hyungs were smiling at me and do some good-luck posen. I smile weakly. And then i saw her...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3MLEXSLqQ3I (play this song)

 

Eunji POV

Mrs. Oh called me. It was time. On the whole car ride, i always have to thought about sehun and smiled. I sat with Jaengmi and mrs. oh. Then we finally arrived.

The church was outside beautiful. Since my dad wasn't here i have to walk alone. Hard but it was okay. I heard already the music.

'are you ready?' jaengmi asked next to me

I took a deep breath and nooded. Then i slowly walked in. 

The guests were looked at me in awe. Even Sehun.

'such a pretty bride!'

'she's the beautifulest gurl i've ever seen!'

'the groomer must be very lucky!'

The people whispered. I smiled at sehun. He quickly shook his head akwardly and looked away. Cutie groomer! He looks so handsome! I think i've never seen him so handsome and-argghh!

My smile gots brighter and widener.

ASDHASVBHDAVBLJA!! THAT IS HER!??!?! ISN'T THAT A MODEL?? I FEEL LIKE DIEING INSIDE! sehun gots crazy

As i arrived, sehun took my hand and helped me to lift the stairs. As our hands touched my hearts went crazy!

He let my hand go and we looked at the pastor. I could felt his glares at me thw whole time and i secretly chuckled.

After the pastors speech, we finally came to the i-do parts.

'oh sehun, will you be theire with eunji in good and bad times? Loving her and respecting her? Beeing there when you guys are poor or sick? will you take her as your woman?' he asked sehun

'i ... do' he finally spoke. My heart nearly made an stop. Now it was my turn. He asked me the same question. Everyone starred at me curious, even sehun, secretly...

'.....i do' i spoke.

'now you can kiss your bride' the prastor smiled

WHAT?!?! KISS?!?!OMO!!

Sehun turned to me. His eyes shakled me, that i didn't dare to look anywhere else, expect him. He looked seriously. He slowly pulled me to his and our lips gots closer and closer. And then-KISS!

My stomach was about to explode and my heart was in full speed. Even though it was just one second, it was a beautiful second.

Everyone cheered and clapped theire hands and i just smiled. Sehun blushed a little but smiled also.

Now i'm yours, sehun-ah.