Dinner part 2

Teach you how to love

Eunji POV

~ding~dong~ding~dong~ding~dong~

'msdumasj....' i got up and rubbed my eyes.

'aish, it's so noisy' i mumbled. I yawned and then i scratched my back. ~snif~snif~

I looked at the clock and it was 4.15pm. My eyes were about to close again as the bell rungs.

I slowly got up from the couch and opened it.

'annyeo-' i said sleeply and then i got pushed to the side. 

'YA!' i yelled. My sleepness flow away. In front of me stood two pretty womans.

'ya, who-' i got cut off

'are you mrs. baek?' the woman asked me and took a look at me from head to toe.

I nooded. Then they took out theire stuffs and started to built a little studio in the hall. 

'uuhh, would you like to explain?' i said confuesd

'didn't mrs. oh told you that we will come and do your make up?' the lady asked

Then suddenly i remeber the dinner. I NEARLY FORGOT IT!

'omo! I've forgot' i said

The two artist rolled theire eyes and conntinue built theire studio. I went in the living-room and took my album. Then i put it back to the shelves and walked back to the hall.

'can i take a bath?' i asked them

'what?? You didn't take a bath before?' the other lady asked shocked

'miahne' i smiled akwardly

'go hurry up, we are already late' the lady said

I ran to my bathroom and took a quick shower. Then i brushed my theeth, once again and walked to the hall with wet hair and a towel around my body. 

The lady already finished with built and in front of me stood a little make up studio.

moebel-als-verwandlungskuenstler.jpg

(Like that)

'hurry, sit down' the lady pushed me to the chair. Then they started to dried my hair and later they curled them.

KOREAN PAGE

My hair looked later like that. After that, they did my make-up. Well one lady did my make up and the other did my nails.

As they had finished they starred at me as if they just saw the queen.

'woah!' one lady said in awe

'omo, she's so pretty!' the other said

I smled and looked in the mirror. And wow! I've never felt so beautiful before! I marveled at my hair and my make up. I don't want to be arrogant, but i looked really pretty! ^~^

'here, put this on' the lady gave me an dress.

I did what she saidand dressed over in my room.

Prom, beautiful, blue, cute - inspiring picture on Favim.com

(my dress,shoes and bag)

I walked out and the two artist just marveled. I smiled lightly and bowed.

'kamshamida' i thanked

'come on, pretty lady. We're already late' the lady smiled

'i would never believe that, these girl will be later so pretty' the other artist whispered to her collegue. She nooded and agreed.

I got in the black car and we drove to the restaurant. At the car ride, i looked at my dress and my nails. I didn't know that i have this side. That side were i could feel pretty. I never had time for something like that, but now, i can finally feel  the feeling. The feeling who makes you feel pretty. It feels so good!

As we arrived the drover opened the door for me. I bowed and went in the restaurant. The guests were starred at me in awe.

'woah, she's so pretty'

'can i be her, please?'

'has she an boyfriend?'

'soo pretty!'

The people whispered. I blushed slightly and smiled. Then a waiter cames to me and greeted me.

'hello, are you mrs. baek?' he asked. 

FrenchWaiter.jpg

(he looks like that)

'y-yeah' i said

'please follow me ma'am' he said

I didn't say anything and just followed him.

From far, i could already saw mrs. oh, her husband, i guess and a boy. But i couldn't see his face because he played his phone.

'mr. , mrs. oh, young man, mrs. baek' he presented me. Then he left. 

'annyeong' i bowed polite

 

 

 

Sehun POV

asdfghjkl. THAT.IS.MY.WIFE???!! OH MY....She's so stunnig!

My eyes widned. But i quickly lower my eyes to my phone and looked uninteressted.

'Ahh! Omo, eunji, you're so pretty!' mom shrieq

She got up and hugged her.

'hello, i'm mr. oh, mrs. oh husband' dad smiled to her.

'baek eunji' she smiled back

Ahh! Such a angel voice! 

I bite my lips, to hold down myself.

Calm down, Sehun. It's just a girl. She's not that pretty.

'and that's my son, oh sehun' my dad pointed at me

I lift my head up again and saw her beautiful face.

'annyeong i'm eunji' she smiled. I looked at her bored and conntinue playing with my phone.

That face.

'uhh, please take a seat' mom pointed at the chair in front of me

She sat down and smiled. I avoided every eye contact with her.

'soo, uhmm, how are you?' mom asked her

'i'm fine thank you' she answered happily

'how old are you?' dad asked

'16' she smiled

Wow, she smiles a lot.

'which school do you go?' dad asked her further

'S.B.S school' she said

I chuckled. That school is only for loser!

'is there something  funny, sehun?' mom raised an eye brown

'huh?' i lifted my head up and looked straight at mom

'no.' i shortly answered

Mom rolled her eyes and paid her attention back to eunji. 

'eunji, do you want to go to s.m school? If yes, i can do it for you' mom told her sweetly

My eyes widened. 

'BUT-' dad ellbowed me and cut me off.

'outch~' i whined in pain and hold my stomach

Eunji looked at me confused but i just blushed and kept silent.

'anyia, i want to stay at S.B.S school' she reject the offer

Thank you god. I prayed

'arrasso, but if you want, my offer will be always stay' mom said

'thank you' she smiled

'sehun-ah, do you want to ask her something?' dad suddenly said

'no' i blinked a few times, nervously.

Dad sighed.

'I'm sorry for my son, he's not in good mood, today' dad excused me

'anyia, gwenchana' she said

NOT IN GOOD MOOD?? tsk. That's because of you, dad. I rolled my eyes and played my phone further.

I lift my head up again and looked at her. She seems to be sofamiliar. Did i saw her, somewhere, before?

'is something wrong?' mom smirked. Damn, she catch me, starring at her. I ignored and her and conntinue thinking. After thinking and thinking, i remember.

She's the girl, who delieveres the cakes!

'ya, you are the girl who delievered us cakes, once, aren't you' i said coldly

She paused and then her eyes widened. Seems like she remember it, too. I smirked

'n-na-e' she stuttered akwardly

'so you guys met before????' Mom asked excited

'pfff. You are the one who doesn't know our group and live in the middle ages' i said bored and played with the fork. I looked at her and saw her blushed. That mades me smirk.

'is that so? You didn't know which group they are?' dad asked her

't-that was past' she tried to smiled

Smile as long as you can. One day i wil destroy it.

'ahh really? And who are we?' i raisedan eye brown. She started to played with her fingers and avoided eye contact.

But then she suddenly smirked and looked at me

'exo' she answered

One point for you...

'ahh, it doesn't matter, right? Anyways, we should talk about the wedding now' mom suddenly said

I chocked at my water and dad patted my back.

'here take it' eunji said worried and handed me her napkin. I looked at it and rejected her offer.

'don't die before you already married' mom laughed

I laughed sarcastilly and glared at her.

'soo, we planned the wedding in, uhhh, 2 weeks?' dad told us. I could saw her widened eyes. Seems like she didn't want to get marry too.

'2 weeks? Isn't that too early?' she asked worried

'ani, it's perfect. Eunji, let's get your dress next week, friday' mom said to her.

She gulped and forced a smile. Then she nooded.

I wonder, why she agreed, if she doesn't want to marry also...weird girl.

The food arrived and we started to ate. Expect Eunji. I could watched, how she looked confused at the cutlery. Well, that's normal. I was at the beginning like her, too. But then we came here, often to eat and i'm used to. At the left side, were 3 different forks. First for meat, second for vegetarie and the third for dessert. At the right side were 3 differnt knives. Meat, vegetables and dessert.

She looked at which cutlery i used and did the same. Then she started to ate. Mom and dad talked about 'our wedding' which cake, place and some kinds of that.

Gosh, it's annoying! I rolled my eyes and looked at her again, secretly. She had a stain at the right side of her lips and didn't notice it.

'ya, you have an stain' i said coldy.She immediatly took her napkin and tried to cleaned it. But she never got to the spot, where it was.

'give it to me' i harshly took her napkin and quickly cleaned it. She blushed slightly and i smirked.

'thank you' she smiled at me.

'pfffff. I just don't want to get see with a girl who has a stain' i said arrogantly and conntinue eating.

'AWWW, look at that couple' mom clapped her hands. I knew, i shouldn't have do it! I didn't say anything and drunk my water.

Dad smiled at me. I rolled my eyes bored.

'ahh, sehun-ah, would you please take eunji, later home?' mom asked as she cuts her meat.

'no?' i asnwered

She glared at me and i sighed.

'why? She can ride a bus or an taxi also' i mumbled

'but i don't want it and she surely too, right dear?' she turned her head to eunji and smiled.

'uhmmm, it doesn't matter' she answered

'i'll take this as a yes. So no discuss' she raised an eye brown and drunk her water.

After dinner ended, mom commanded me to carried her home. I byed my 'parents' and walked pissed off to my car. 

'Bye Mrs. and Mr. Oh and thank you for the dinner' she bowed. 

'no problem, darling' my dad said

Then eunji turned around and followed me from behind like an lost child. As we arrived at my car i opened my door and got in.

 ~sigh~why is he so cold? He can also opened the door for me like an real gentlemen.... Eunji sadly thought and got in the car.

 

 

Then i drove her home. It was raining a little bit, but i still drove fast.

'YA! Slow down or do you want us to die??!!' she yelled scared

I smirked, i love it when she scared.

'that's right, i want to die' i answered coldly

'YA! BUT I DON'T WANT TO!' she shouted. She hold the seat very thightly and closed her eyes. Aww, she's so cute when she's scared.

Aish, Sehun! Stop it!

I shook my head and turned off. The car applied and left car tracks. She screamed in worry and i could read that she is nearly to die.

I didn't care, just opened the door and got out.

'YA!' she yelled and got out too.

'that's not my house! Take me home!' she whined

I rolled my eyes and truned to her. My anger built in my body up and i couldn't hold it anymore.

'YA! SHUT UP! I CAN'T HEAR IT ANYMORE!! MY LIFE GETS JUST BECAUSE OF YOU!!! YOU'RE FREAKING ANNYOING!' I yelled at her.

tumblr_lo3az2mas51qdcwxjo1_500.gif

'YOU DON'T KNOW HOW I FEEL! GIRL, YOU EVERYTHING UP .' I shouted further. My whole anger was left to her. But i'm felt better now. Expect she, of course. One tear rolled down her cheek and she just starred at me scared.

'i-i-ii'm so-rr-y f-or everything' she stuttered and bursted into tears. She covered and ran away. Away from me...

'YA!' I shouted after her. Then i ran after her, but i couldn't find her. I got back in my car and searched for her.

Damn it. It rained so hard.

I looked in every street, alley and somewhere else. I would gave up, but then i finally saw  her. She was at the han river and cried.

I don't know but my heart suddenly hurts. I felt guilty, the first time in my life. I slowly walked to her sat next to her with some spacing. She sobbed and looked at me, shocked. After some silent i said it. I said something, i've never said to an woman before. Okay expect mom, but otherwise, no one else.

'....sorry.' i coldly said not looking at her.

She stopped crying and sobbed. ~snif~snif~ I handled her an napkin.

'an-y-ia, gwenchana' she said between her sobbing. Then she took the napkin and blew.

I looked at the street and felt akward. It was still raining and it was dark and cold. Well it was 9pm. That is normal. She suddenly started to trembled.

'are you cold?' i tried not to sounding worried.

'n-o' she lied. I sighed and rolled my eyes. Then i took my jacket out and handled it her without looking at her.

'take it.' i hardly said

She looked at it and then slowly took it. She put it over and smiled. 

'thank you' she quietly whispered. I didn't planned to do this, but i slightly smiled, too.

There we sat. Side by side in the rain, at the han river. Only the moon, stars and light were shone at us. We kept silent and just watched the sky.