Date part 1

Teach you how to love

Sehun POV

I got in my car and drove at home with full speed. 

I bet, mom will bother me were i was last night. I should think at an good excuse...

As i arrived, i parked the car and entered the house. The maids greeted me like always and i ignored them like always. I went to my room and prayed that mom was at work. But i guess today wasn't my day.

'stop moving.' mom said behind me. I stopped moving and turned around.

'hey mom!' i acted nice

'where were you last night?' she raised an eyebrown

'none of your buisness' i said arrogantly and went to my room.

'that's the way how you talk with your mom??' she asked strictly. I rolled my eyes and acted like i didn't hear her.

'Oh sehun. Where were you last night?' she bothered further.

I sighed and turned to her.

'at eunjis house' i mumbled and hoped that she didn't hear it. But she already smirked.

'so?' she chuckled and i immeditaly glared at her.

'aish, mom! Don't you have to work or something like that??!' I hissed at her.

'oh, yes! I nearly forgot the honeymoon!' she shrieqed. She ran in her office and left me dumb there. 

'WHAT?!?!?!' I shouted. I followed her in her office and slammed at her table.

'Mom, are you kidding me?!' i asked seriously

'no' she answered, looked at her PC.

'Mom, come on! Don't do this to me!' i said annoyed

She ignored me and tipped something.

'YA!' i shouted and turned the PC screen to me.

'what?? Bursan??' i read

'or do you prefer jeju island?' she asked

'mom!' i said serious

'okay, okay,....you want tokioo, don't you?' she turned the screen back to her.

'oh my...you're not to help anymore' i shook my head and left her office. I slammed the door and went in my room.

'aish! Annoying mom!' i mumbled. Then i let myself felt in the bed and was nearly felt in to dream land as...

'SEHUN-AH! YOU'RE GONNA DATE EUNJI TOMORROW!' Mom shouted from her office

My eyes got widened and i ran in her office and stormed in.

'BWOH??' i asked sleeply and bang the door up.

'no discuss, oh sehun. Or you won't go out for the next two weeks.' mom said strictly, while tipped something in her PC.

'mom, you're worser than the devil' i mumbled and felt into my soft bed.

 

 

Eunji POV

Today was Monday. Time for school! I woke up on time and ate my breakfast in peace. Today i was in good mood. I've never felt so relax before! It was good to have a break, through all the work.

I happily went to the bus stop and i was even earlier as the bus! I got in and waited till i arrived at school. Cheerful and hummend i went the hall way along. The students looked at me weirdly. Maybe because, they're not used to see me that relaxed! They always saw me sleeply or something else... 

I opened the class room  door and walked to my seat. Then i took my stuffs out and smiled for myself.

As suddenly someone tapped me at my shoulder.

'Ya! Eunji! Where have you been the past days??? I wrote you soo many sms and called you for who know godness sake much!' jaengmi yelled at me

I turned around with a smile and looked at her.

'miahne, i was bussy' i smiled

'did something happened? You seem to be more happiere than ever' she raised an eye brown

'anyia' i lied. The whole memorises with Sehun, then suddenly played in my head. I can't believe, it was really happened! I still thought it was just a dream, but it wasn't.

In that case, the teacher cames and started the lesson. And for some reason, i could concentrate, really good! I don't know why, but math wasn't that hard i thought! Okay it may be still , but it's better.

At lunch, Jaengmi and I went to the school garden. We talked and laughed.

'ya! Eunji, you won't believe me what just happened to me at friday!' jaengmi excited said

'what?' i asked

'.....

 

i met Exo KAI!! AHHHHH!' She shouted. Now, everyones attention was at us.

'ya! Pshhhh' one student said

'miahne' we both bowed and then chuckled.

'oh my gawd, really?' i were happy for her.

'YES! I walked out from an cafe shop and suddenly bumped into someone. I felt, but didn't hurt myself....'

 

Flashback

I wonder why Eunji didn't come the past days...Maybe she needs rest, after all the pressure she gets, it's surely not easy for her...

I pushed the door and went out. Suddenly i bumped into someone. 

'outch' i said as i rubbed head. 

'omo! Sorry, i didn't see you' a familiar voice said. OH MY...IS IT THAT WHAT I THINK????!?!?

Immediatly i opened my eyes and saw.......Kai. THE KAI! My heart beats faster and my eyes widened.

ASDFHSGHSAKSHK. IT'S HE!!!

'hello?' he asked

'huh?' i shook my head and rubbed my eyes. It's not a dream, he's really in front of me!

He rolled his eyes and pulled me up.

'sorry' he shortly said and left.

'w-wait!' i shouted

He turned around and saw at me clueless.

'i'm sorry for not responded you, i'm not a weird girl' i added and then i left at the other way, let him dumb standing there. I smirked and my heart beats only faster...

 

Flashback ends

 

'woah!! you're soo cool!' I complimented her

'i know' she agreed arrogantly

I shook my head and chuckled. Silly i smiled.

 

After lunch we headed back to lesson. I had english, biologie, sport and free lesson.

Finally at 4.30pm school ended. With Jaengmi by my side, we walked out.

'bye bye' i waved at her and went towards the gate. As i suddenly saw a familiar figure.

'OMO! THERE IS OH SEHUN!!!!' a girl behind me shrieq

'OH MY GOD!! HELL HE'S REALLY THERE!!!' another girl shouted

What????!!! Sehun????!!

I twichted at theire shouts and rolled my eyes.

Then the girls passed me and pushed me nearly to the ground. I watched at sehun and really! He was there! Gosh, what is he doing here??? I asked myself. I didn't want that everyone will know, that i will get marry to him nor know him, so i hid my face behind my bag. Only a few centimetres, and i pass!

'YA!' a voice shouted at me. I quickly stopped moving and stood at the spot.

'thought you could run away from me? tsk. Come on' he whipered in my ear, who was sent me electro vibes. The girls started to mumbled and whispered. I did what sehun told me and followed him. The girls were still whispering, but I tried my best to ignored them.

We went to his car and he commanded me to got in.

'get in' he said

My feets moved to his car and i sat in his car.

'we're going on an date' he mumbled and started the energie. My eyes widened and i looked at him.

'WHAT???' i asked shocked