Forgiven

Teach you how to love

Sehun POV

Should i go? Or shouldn't i? Aish, such an trouble!

But as i saw that jerk left her alone, i knew the answer. I will go.

What should i say? Hi eunji, whatz up? Ah, stupid! Whatever, i will just imagine something...

She is so pretty, how much i missed her...

 

Eunji sat alone at a table and her lollipop. She watched the people and hung her head then low. Was she sad?

My heart beat fast against my chest and i opened my mouth. But nothings cames out. Pull yourself togheter, sehun! Be a man! You can do it.

I took a deep breath and called her name softly.

 

'eunji' i softly called her

She immediatly lift her head up and looked at me. I stood there like a fool and couldn't move nor say anything. A bright smile formed her lips and she jumped into me and hugged me thightly. She buried her face in my chest and i breath her lovely scent in. I was shocked at her reaction but now, i'm happy. If only i can froze the time...

My heart raced and she surely could felt it. My arms wrapped around her and pulled her closer to me. I her hair with my hand and she rested her head.

Does that mean, i'm forgiven? Does that mean, that she missed me too?

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

short update, sorry! I will update later again