Other pov

Teach you how to love

Eunji POV

 

This morning as i woke up, i heard some noises from downstairs. So i quietly went there and hid myself behind a wall. I was scared, that it would be a thief or something like that. Of course i should knew it was exo, but this mind just didn't plop in my head. I'm stupid, i know.

Carefully i stretched my head out, as suddenly...

'AHHHHHH!' i shrieqed as someone suddenly pecked at my shoulders. I nealry felt to the ground as someone luckily hold me. He lift me up and i saw in his face.

'YA!!! What was that for??! I nealry had an heart attack!!' i yelled at him. Earning a chuckle from him. 

He opened his mouth, but shut t as the door in the corrider swung open and a morning, singing baekhyun appeared.

'Sungan heart attack i siganui kkeut
Nal apdohaneun sesang gajang hwangholhan neukkimui heart attack' he sung and danced a little. Luhan clapped and hig fived him.

What the ?! Maybe i was still dreaming?

'what happened?!' suddenly kai ran worried to us from downstairs, followed by the rest of them

'we heard a shrieq' lay said

'sorry, it was me...' i bowed

'EUNJI!!' xiumin hugged me thightly and lifted me a little. He was nealry squashing me.

'a-a-nnye-ong' i tried to say and catched after air

He let me then go and smiled widely.

'pabo, you nealry killed her' luhan accused him

'no, you did' i said and he blushed

'what?' tao asked confused

'what do you mean?' chanyeol asked

'he just surprised me' i explained and they nooded

'miahne eunji, will never happen again' he apologized

'is okay' i smiled at him

 

 

After we hugged, talked and hugged again we went down.

They laughed at me as i told them i thought they would be creeper. Well who wouldn't? Pabo...

 

'huh? where's the food?' i wondered as i saw the empty table in the kitchen, who i filled with food yesterday.

'oh? That yummy food was yours?' kris asked

'we ate it. sorry' chen smiled akwardly

A small smile flashed my lips and i explained them that it was anyways for them. Then i noticed that sehun was missed, as i scanned them all.

 

'umm, where is actually sehun?' i asked

'uhhh...' they all avoided eye contact and kinda seemed nervous. Did something happen?

1000 bad minds immediatly flashed through my head. My yees widened and i got frozen.

'hello?' suho waved his hand for me

I shook my head and looked at them.

'where is he?! Did somethiing happen?!' i asked so fast, it was nearly a rap.

'chil, he's just, umm...somewhere else' kai told me

'where?' i asked still worried

'buying bread!' Kris blurted

'what?' i asked unbelievable. Okay, what?

Luhan hit him at his head for a such stupid answer. Made me more doubtfull.

'pabo' he whispered to him but i didn't hear it.

'bread?' i replayed

'yes. For luhan' d.o said

'what?' i said again

Luhan glared at him and then looked at me, nervously. Somethings fishy.

'hello' he waved akwadly

Are they kidding me?

'so you guys tell me that sehun is buying bread for luhan.' i summerized theire 'truth'

They nooded angelic and i bursted out in laughter for theire stupid excuse.

'what? It's true!' they pouted

'pff, who are you joking with? Now the truth.' i said an crossed my arms

'where is sehun?' i asked serious, expecting a real answer.

 

 

'eunji, you want more?' d.o asked me.

'no, it was delicious, thank you' i smiled at him

He returned it and grabbed my empty bowl. 

'ya, you wanna play some games?' chanyeol asked me

'what for games?' i asked him

He showed me some card games and i agreed bored. So we were playing cards with kai, luhan, lay, chanyeol and xiumin.

They were still not answer my question about sehun, they just cooked me ramyun, well d.o did and avoided my question. After awhile i just stopped and bought them lie. I tried to forgot it but he always plopped in my mind. What to do?

 

Suddenly they telephoned and seconds later they left. Because of something with theire boss. I don't know either. 

So i was at home, alone. Again. My work will start just in two hours, so i had time. I cleaned the table as i heard voices from the door and moments later 12 boys appeared. My eyes light up and a smile immediatly flashed my lips. My first thought was only sehun. And my first thing what i would do was going to him. So i did.

 

'SEHUN!' i excited shrieqed and hugged him thightly, like i didn't see him for ages! I missed him so much! His scent surrounded me, but i smelt a little different as else. But i ignored it. I had sehun again and that was it what counted.

Slowly i removed from him and faced him. My smile disappeared as i watched his blue eyes. WHAT THE?!?

'sehun! WHAT HAPPENED?!' i shrieqed worried

'are you okay?' i started to moved for worried

'i'm fine' he smiled weakly

'no, you not. You have a blue eye.' i said. Kai looked to the ground and seemed to be upset, angry and mad. But i didn't notice it. I didn't even notice exo was also there. My eyes and mind were only set on him.

'what just happened?' i said further

He sighed and kissed my forehead, then he left in his room. Leaving me standing like a confused fool. Did i do something wrong? Why is todayy nothing goes right? Why is everyone lying to me?

'sehun?' i whispered sadly and looked after him how he closed the door. Sadly i hung my head low.

'don't worry eunji. He needs some time alone' chanyeol put an arm around me and smiled. I smiled weakly. Even though i didn't know what happen, i felt like he really needs to be alone. But i wanted to be with him. Cheering him up. Seeing him smile. But we know, i cshouldn't. Not now.

 

 

We conntinued playing cards. And i would every 5 secinds watching the door and hopeing that sehun would appear. But he didn't. He was still locked in his room.

Then it was time for work...

'i'm leaving now for work. See you guys soon' i smiled at them. I hold my bag with one arm and put my shoes on and opened the door.

'bye bye' i waved

'bye eunji, hwaiting!' tao cheered me. I thanked him and waved.

Suddenly the door swung opened and sehun appeared.

'i will drive you.' he said without any expression.

'what?' i asked confused. He put on his shoes and jacket. Then he closed the door behind us and walked to his car. Exo's voice was to hear, something about, don't come late or mr. lee will kill you if someone sees you. And other things i couldn't really hear.

 

 

Our car rode was quiet and scary. Why? First he's disappearing mystery and appearing hurt. And now? I reallly have to know what's going on here..

'when are you coming home?' he asked his eyes focused on the street.

'i don't know' i said truthfully

'call me, i will pick you up' he said still not looking at me. Okay?

'why? You also have to do' i said. No answer.

'it's fine. I found a new-'

'i know. That's why i want to pick you up for not letting that other man driving you home. I don't like him. He's too nice.' he cut me off. Other man? Myungsoo? Is it that's why? Because he is jealous? But how he know?

'how do you know?' i asked

'i saw you' he answered simple. So he wasn't asleep on that day? 

I rolled my eyes and looked outside the window. 

'i can take the bus also...' i mumbled

'but i want to pick you' he said

'let's see' then we arrived. I got out.

'bye' i waved and he didn't answered. What's wrong with him?

He just drove further and i felt upset...But my mood went up as myungsoo cheered me up. Pfffff, i don't care if sehun like him or not, i will do whatever makes me happy.