Beach

Teach you how to love

At the next day i wanted to go to the beach. I told sehun and he agreed. 

Towel, swimsuit and my earphones...

I checked my bag.

'have you finish??' i shouted after sehun, who was in the bedroom.

'nae' he mumbled and went out. He stooped and his eyes scanned me from head to toe. 

'change' he commanded

'wae?' i asked

'go change' he commanded me again. I sighed nad hung my head low. Slowly i went to the bedroom and changed it.

tumblr_m5592j0pgD1r0fxiio1_500.jpg

(that was my outfit before)

Well, he's anyways just carry for me, isn't he? Aigoo, strict sehun. Soo, what to wear? My most clothes are underwears and short, thiny hes. Aish, that mrs. oh!

After awhile i finally decided to wear jeans short and a shirt.

'satisfied?' i asked him annoyed as i went out. He nooded and then we left.

'do you want to go to the pool, later?' i asked him, while we went

'okay' he said simply. He got looser in front of me, i guess. He didn't insult me that much anymore, but he was still cold. I didn't forgot the contract. I have to made him feel love. But how can i, when he was always so cold?

'ahh, look over there! That couple is so cute!'

'woah, that boy is so hot!'

'that's sehun isn't it?'

'oh my gawd yes!!'

'but who's the girl??'

'his girlfreind??'

Two girls were whispering and giggled about us. I of course didn't understand it but i guess sehun did. Why is he blushing? Did these girls said something nice?

I was about to asked him, but i didn't. The weather was like always, super pretty!

As we arrived i put my towel at the warm sand. Sehun did the same, next to me.

'let's go to the water!' i excitedly said

'no, i want to chill' he muttered

'oh come on, please?' i whined. He ignored me and put his sunglasses on. Then his earphones and layed lazily there. I sighed and hung my head low.

'fine, then i'll go alone' i muttered. I undressed my short first and then my shirt. Sehun watched at me secretly, but he had his glasses on, so i didn't see it.

HOLY !! AIHAJGHJA! WHY IS SHE SO HOT?!?! Sehun bited his lower lips. His heart started to raced once again. He wasn't used to see his 'wife' half . He was used that she was seeing him half . Aigoo, he's so confused.

The boys, next to us were whistleing as i undressed, but i ignored them.

These stupid jerks. THAT'S MY LADY! Sehun angrilly thought. His blood spoilted and he wanted to beat them up so badly.

'ahh, that water is so cold~' i laughed as i got in. I stayed under the water and felt the cold water at my skin. As i got up, once again, i swung my hair at the back and took a breath.

5.jpg

 

(just don't mind the person, i just want you to know what  i mean)

I threw my hand through my hair once again and looked at the wide ocean.

It was beautiful.

'~whistle~ hey there' someone said behind me, on japanese.

I turned arround, even though i didn't understand him. There stood two boys. Theire hair were pink and blond. Them bodys were slim. They looked like two gays.

I felt unsafe as they got closer, so i walked back to sehun.

'hey, can you understand me?' the boy asked me on english. Now i understood and nooded.

'i guess she's not from japan' the other boys said on japanese

'what's your name?' the boys bothered me. 

'eunji' i answered. I love english! That's my favorite language. But i didn't want to be friends with these boys. They seemes like two gay pedos.

I turned arround and walked out but the one hold my wraistle.

'ya!' i twitched.

'where are you going?' he smirked

'yeah, come and join us and have some fun' the other said. I gulped down. Is japan actually only full with jerks and erted boys?!?! Seems like sehun need to play my hero, once again...

 

 

Sehun POV

I watched her in the water and smiled. She was really pretty. And as she flipped her hair, omg!! I NEARLY HAD AN HEART ATTACK!

Suddenly i watched two boys stepped closer her. They looked gay. 

Don't go to her, don't go to her, don't go to her. I prayed inside. But they went to her.

My anger got up and i immediatly undressed and got in the water. The fool hold her wraist and stopped her. Just wait untill i reach yoou and then i'll beat you up!

'ahhh~' she screamed. My heart ached. I can't heard her scream or when she was crying. I just can't. I hurried up and as i arrived i tapped at the shoulder from one of them.

'let go of my wife.' i said coldly in perfect japanese. He turned arround and have to looked up, because i was taller than him and his friend.

'sehun-ah' her eyes brightened.

'w-wife?!?!' they asked shocked. I smirked and grabbed her hand. We left them dumb in the water and just giggled.

'thank you' she smiled

'try not to got in soo many troubles. I got sick of it' i rolled my eyes. Here i go again. My cold side. I can't restrained it. It was just coming.

'miahne' she bowed. I grabbed my shirt and threw it to her.

'put it on' i commanded

'wae?' she asked confused and hold it.

'because i say it so' i answered and layed back on my towel. She chuckled and put it on.

 

Eunji POV

I was pretty confused as he gave me his shirt. But after a long thought i knew it. He didn't want other boys watching at me. Awww, sehun-ah!

His shirt was so soft and it was the same scent as him. I smiled and watched at his sleepy face. He's so cute!!

Girls were passed us and looking at him. They were nearly melting at his sight. Well who not?

'awww, he's so cute!!'

'he look like oh sehun, doesn't he?'

'ohhh, i want him!!'

the girls dreamed. They even made pictures. My blood gots up. Were i jealous? I WERE SUPER MEGA JEALOUS!!

I couldn't hold it anymore. I stood up and went to them. I tried to calmed down and not to kill them.

'umm, hello, stop bother us, please' i said to them politly at english. They looked at me confused and mumbled. Then finally they left!

I went back to our place and sat with crossed legs.

'you're mine, no one can touch you' i whispered.

'i heard that' he suddenly said. My eyes widened and i quickly face him. 

'bwoh?? I thought you asleep!' i panicked. So akward! My cheeks redden.

'don't be jealous, they won't get me.' he smirked at me and put his glassed down, to looked in my eyes. I blushed harder and quickly truned my head arround. He chuckled and put his glasses on.

Aish! He's one time nice then one time cold. Please make an desicion!

After awhile a ice cream car drove over us. My stomach grumbled and i took a glance at sehun. I made sure that he was REALLY ASLEEP, then i took my purchase and went to it.

'hmm, which one should i pick? Shall i pick one for sehun too?' i asked myself as i looked at these many pics.

'what can i get you, young lady?' an old woman asked on english. I guess she noticed that i wasn't japanese. I smiled and took two chocolate flavor. Hopefully he like it. I paid and went back. 

Sehun was still asleep. I didn't want the cream to melt so i woke him softly.

'sehun-ah, do you want some ice cream?' i asked.

He wokes up sleeply and looked at me. His glance went down to the ice.

He grabbed it and ate it. Not even a single thanks...

'thanks' he muttered as he finished it.

Tooks a long time for a single thank..

I smiled and nooded. Then we decided to went home.