The last free day

Teach you how to love

Sehun POV

finally off? Why the heck did i just say that?! Are i'm crazy or what?! Aish!

Frustated i ruffled my hair in a mess. I got up from the bed and stared in nothing. It was 2am and i couldn't sleep.

I can't believe that i just said that to her. I'm such an pabo...

I went to the kitchen to got some water. I drunk the full glass in one gulp down. The cold water ran my lunge down. It felt so good. Then i walked back in my room. Since i couldn't sleep, i got up from my bed again. Confused i went to the balcony and the fresh air immediatly hit against my face.

I looked up at the clear sky. Million of stars were to see. 

I wonder what she's thinking of right now. Is she mad at me? Is she ok? How is she feeling? Is she confuse like me? Aigoo, that girl really mess my life really up.

tumblr_ml3hm06zH61s9umjmo1_500.gif

Smiled i looked down. It's so funny how i changed from a cold one to a softy. I even felt guilty feeling! Maybe i'm sick.

'aish, what did you do to me?! Is that love?' i looked up again.

'please tell me someone...what is love?' i whispered

That song what i heard every day, every hours, every night before i slept, when i took a shower, i don't understand it. Or i just don't want to understand it?

The day after tomorrow is the day. Since that girl entered my life, it's just a mess! 

'what have you just done to me? Crazy girl' i muttered.

As minutes passed, i slowly went back to bed. I layed down and tardy, i felt assleep.

 

The last day.

'ya! Sehun, are you ready for tomorrow?' suho tapped my shoulder.

It was 12pm. I want to spent my last day with my hyungs, so i came over. We are at the dorm right now.

'ya, answer his question' kai ruffle me awake

'huh? what?' i shook my head and came back to reality.

'aigoo, look at that poor boy. He's day dreaming' chanyeol mumbled

'I'm not' i hissed at him

'than answer his question' d.o rolled his eyes

'~sigh~ i don't know, okay' i looked down in emberrassement

'it's okay man, that's normal' suho smiled

'Besides be happy! Dude, you're going to marry a hot chick!' kai told me

'ya! Shut up' i glared at him

'tsk, that boy is really...don't listen to that ert hyung.' baekhyun put an arm arorund me. 

'ah sehun-ah, did you also told lu han?' d.o asked

I hit my head. I totally forgot my best friend. How could i only?!

'ya, don't you remember? He already knows' suho slapped d.o arms playfully

'oh yeah, forgot' d.o smiled akwardly

I looked at them confused. Huh? what are they meaning with he already knews?

'what do you mean' i asked confused

'well, we accidentally blurted it out as we chatted...sorry' chanyeol rub his back of his neck akwardly

'WHAT??' i stood up. My eyes widened. Lu han had to hear from someone others, that his best freinds going to get marry? Aish, he's going to kill me!

'relax, he said he won't be angry' baekhyun calmed me down

'did you asked him?' i questioned

The all nooded and i sighed in relief.

'good. Aish, you guys could tell it me before!' i hit kai, because he was the only who sat next to me

'ya!' kai yelled and slapped me at my chest.

I looked at my chest then to him. 

'ya!' i yelled back and slapped him at his chest also.

'ya! Stop it! Both of you!' Suho commanded. We glared at each other and stopped.

'anyways, come on. Let's get some drinks. It's after all your last free day' chanyeol said.

'yeeah!' d.o agreed

Then we all stood up and got in the car. But something what the boys didn't told me, was that exo m was there also!

 

Eunji POV

~sigh~ today was my last free day...Tomorrow is the big day...

Jaengmi and i wanted to go out today. Only her and me.

'eunji-ah, let's get some ice creams' jaengmi pointed at the little market. I nooded and we got in. We grabbed our favorite flavours and paid then.

'tell me, are you ready for tomorrow?' she at her ice. I thought momentary and twitched with my shoulders.

'i don't know' i mumbled

'do you even love him?' she asked 

That's the question i asked myself too...

'i don't know' i repeated

'ya! Eunji, do you know how many girls would die for marry him??' she raised an eye brown.

'are you one of these girls?' i asked

'aniya! I'm one of the kai girls' she smiled. I rolled my eyes annoyed. Everytime when we met, she always have to mentioned him. It's slowly annoying. But well, she's like she is.

'let's go to little dreams' i said

'the cafe shop you worked?' she asked. I nooded smiling and pulled her arms. We laughed at our way and then we arrived.

'i wasn't here for a pretty while' i muttered sadly. I missed the work even though they were hard. We pushed the door and entered it.

'huh? Omo eunji!' jinee noticed me. She ran to me and hugged me immediatly. I smiled and hugged her back.

'where have you been the whole time?' she whipered in my ears.

'miahne' i solved from her and looked at her.

'i was bussy unnie' i apologized

'aigoo' she shook her head smiling.

'and i have to tell you something' i quickly added

'yes?' she asked curious

I looked at left to right nervously and sweated a little. Jaengmi noticed it and she quickly interfered in our conversation.

'she can't work here anymore. She will get marry tomorrow. Her mother in law doesn't allow her to work' she politely told her.

'bwoh???!' jinhee unnies eyes widened and she covered

'is it true??' she asked me shocked

I blushed and nooded akwardly.

'omo, eunji' jinhee unnie smiled

'i'm soo happy for you!' she hugged me once again.

I hugged her back thightly.

'miahne, for telling you late' i bowed

'anyia! gwenchana! Aigoo, my girl raises up so fast' she wipped her tears away

'unnie' i whined smiling

'don't cry' i punched her cheeks

'anyia, i don't cry' she lied and wipped her last tear. Jaengmi and i chuckled at her.

'...and will you come to my wedding?' i asked shyly

'of course! When?' she asked excited

'tomorrow' i repeated

'what? Already tomorrow? omo, i have to buy an new dress' she put her hands at her cheeks in shocked

I smiled at her and i really, really missed her.

'oh, eunji. Who is the lucky man?' she noticed that she didn't know it yet.

I blinked a few times. Lucky man? Is he lucky to have me? 

' finally off'

'my life gets just because of you! You're ing annoying me!'

'you everything up!'

Suddenly every insult appered in my head. From the beginn he was already mean, nothing changed. Still cold, rude and selfish.

'oh sehun' jaengmi blurted out

I looked at them and forced an smile.

'congrutulation' she shook my hand and smiled.

After our conversation i also visited ahjumma in the bakery and in the flower shop. They also were happy for me and i invited them also to my wedding.

It was 6pm already. Jaengmi and i decided to went home since it's already late. Jaengmi will come to my wedding also, of course. What should i do at my wedding without my 'sister'??

'tomorrow' i muttered in my pillow and felt assleep.

 

Sehun POV

As i saw Lu han i immediatly i grinned like an idiot. After all i saw him again! Exo m did already planned everything with Exo k. They made an surprise party for me. I was happy, such good friends are only given once in life. But weirdly i have too think at eunji the whole time. I couldn't really enjoyed it, but i tried. Exo m will stay for one week at the dorm, they told me. 

At 2am we finally went home. I after all needed my rest and all. I got ready and went to bed.

'tomorrow' i sighed and then felt assleep.