Good bye

Teach you how to love

Eunji POV

I starred blank at these people with theire red cups in theire hands. Loud music, more than 5 people, it was surely a party. 

'eunji, good thing, you home' a boy with an angelic face hurried to me. Who is he?

'do we know each other?' i asked him

'n-no...i'm daehyun, zelos hyung' he introduced hisself. Oh junhongs hyung?

'oh, nice to meet you' i smiled

'no matter, it's not very importent right now. You must-' he was about to told me something as junhong suddenly mixed in our conversation. He laid an arm arround me and he smelled really bad after alcohol. Ewww.

'y-a, Eunji, le-ts ~hiccup~ dance' he laughed drunkly

'but' he pulled me away from deahyun and pushed me to the 'dancefloor'

'your drunk and i won''t dance with you' i said angrilly as i pushed him away and stepped as possible away from him

'aww, babe, are you mad?' he teased me

'yes.' i turned to him annoyed

'ohhh, come on' he whined between his hiccup

'go away' i treid to pushed him off

'no.' his grifth tighten

The other people, well his 'friends' didn't really pay any attention at us and that boy, daehyun was like swallowed from the earth

'ya, junhong, let go' i slapped his hand

'aniya~i will never ~hiccup~ let go' he thighten his grifth more so that it was hurting

'ya, you hurt me!' i said in pain

 

'YA! LET GO OF MY GIRL!' a familiar voice suddenly slammed the door and sturmed in. Oh great. Sehun is here...wait, my girl? Oh, he never called me like that! He can be so cute~ Okay seriously, stop it. That's not the right time for it.

Junhong laughed and pushed me back.

'and what will happen if not?' he teased sehun

'sehun-ah' i called him, relief was in my voice. And good thing, he wasn't alone here. Exo were joining him. But how did he know that i was here? Did Jaengmi told him? I hope not! Otherwise, it would be bad for her, really bad.

'i will beat the out of you.' sehun said coldly

'ohhh no! Please, don't! I'm so scared' junhong laughed. Sehun baled his hands and then his hand landed in his face. I hold my mouth to for shock. Now everyones attention were at us.

Junhong made a shocked face, but still didn't let go of me. With one hand he punched in sehuns mouth and then he kicked in his stomach. Sehuns lips immediatly started to bleeded and got bursted. My heart ached to saw him like that.

'YA! Stop it' a deep voice commanded junhong. I turned to the dircetion and a boy with a dangerous face were making his way to us.

'no. I won't hyung' junhong onced again started to pushed sehun back and he was still holding me! 

'YA! IF YOU DON'T STOP, YOU WILL BE REGRET IT.' his hyung warned him

Junhong looked at sehun with hatefull eyes and sehun was about to punch him, as exo hold him.

'that's enough, stop it' suho calmed him down

'no! I will beat the out of him!' Sehun yelled, glareing at junhong.

'Sehun-ah. Seriously. It's okay.' baekhyun said

'do you want eunji to see it?' d.o whispered in his ear, but i didn't hear it.

Sehun took a last hatefull galnce at him and then a glare to me as he turned around.

'good, now lets wait for her outside. She can do it alone' kai patted his shoulder and they left.

 

I breathed again in relief as i saw them left. Looks like he is mad at me... and i'm in trouble. For sure. Please just make this day over!

'not let go of her' his hyung told junhong calmly

'i did what you wanted, not killing that bastard. And you still want more?' he yelled

'ya! Watch your words!' he made an scary face

'ya, yongguk-ah, the police are here!' another boy hurried to us. What the police?!

'aish!' he looked to us and then back to that boy.

'fine, i will be there soon. Let's go jongup' he said to that jongup.

'you can do it alone, he will listen to you' yongguk whispered in my ear before left. Why the heck does everyone know my name? Are i'm that famous?

 

Junhong was still holding my arm like a little kid and it was really annoying right now.

'now let go you hurt me!' i told him once again. I really don't have any ideas, how to make him let go of me.

'that's no reason for let go of you' he argued. I sighed, what's just wrong with him?

'did you drink because of me? is that all because of me? That party, that you drink, is that because of me?' i suddenly asked. I was really angry, i know that he wasn't that typ of doing such things. And by the way, i would anyways asked him why he did it. Sooner or later.

Junhongs expression changed. He looked like he didn't expected that question, but he kept silent and looked to the ground, ashamed. Avoiding any eye contact.

That was my answer. Yes, it was because of me. Aish, didn't you say you will be fine with it?

His hands were still holding my arm and i really wanted to kick him off. Seriously, it was annoying.

~silent~

'yes. You right. It is because of you. You are the reason why i drunk, why i invited these stupid people, who i don't really even know. I said i will be come over you and that was a lie. My heart still beats for you, i can't live without you. And it hurt me to death, seeing you with that guy, who can't see how lucky he is. Holding you in arms, smelling your lovely scent, protecting you, making your heartbeat goes faster and tell you how much i love you. That is all his job, not mine. But i wish, it would be mine.' tears were rolling by every words down his cheeks and i felt a huge guilty in my heart.

How are i'm only going to do this? I can't see him that sad, but otherside, i can't live with him and beeing his girlfriend, when i'm already in love with someone others. Yo really make it hard for me...

'junhong-ah' is all i could say. His words were really touching my heart and he didn't deserve me. I hurt him too much, he deserve someone better. But he have been always so stubborn, so how are we going to fight this?

'listen, junhong-ah. There are over millions girls in the world and somewhere, there will be the right one for you. Please get it, i can't beeing with you, when my heart already belongs to someone others. And it will never change. I'm sorry for hurting you so much, i don't want it, really. But you must let go of me. Let go of me' i softly explained him. He heard my words calmly and his grift got looser by my last sentence. His eyes met mines and he had that pain in his eyes, it was just indescrible sad.

He softly gulped down, before he completly left my arm go. Thanks god! I thought my arm would never be free!

I looked at him, head down, position like a statue, no little move. Expect his tears, they were still rolling. Aigoo, don't make it please so hard for me...

But after awhile he quickly turned around, wipped his tears and turned back to me. He flashed a weak smile, which was of course fake and gasped.

tumblr_mf0vjeUKvO1qax22ho1_500.gif

 

'promise me, that there will be a special girl for me? please?' he asked while sobbing. Aww, omg that was so cute~ Of course there will be! There will be many girls even dying for you!

'promise, don't worry, Head up, there will be deffintily girls falling over you' i cheered him

He nooded slowly before he completly straighten up. Now he was so tall compared with me.

'miahne, for beeing such a fool. You know i have some problems with my feelings' he shyly smiled

'that's no need for an excuse' i told him

Junhong nooded again and rubbed his eyes.

'i'm really tired, i'll just end that thing' he said.

'good idea' i agreed

'i guess, you will be move to him back?' he asked

I nooded

'go pack your things and move, i will be fine' he lied

'no i will helping you.' i told him. He wanted to agrgue but he knew how stubborn i was.

'okay, let's kick these strangers out' he said.

We switched the music off and everyone were like, ohhhh. Ohhh my .

As the last person finally left, it was already 12pm. That daehyun, yongguk and jongup also left. And i thnk there have been another hyung, because he had a smiliar style like his other hyungs. My god, i think i have never been so tired and exhausted! I ownder if sehun was still there.

'yongguk hyung handled it to make the police go' he told me as we cleaned the trash togheter. Glad thing to know. I nearly forgot about the police. 

'where do they know my name, actually?' i asked

'who?' he asked me instead of answered me

'your hyungs, i guess' i said unsure

ohh, 'umm, i told them often from you' he shyly said. I smiled a little and kept silence.

~akward silence~

'that's not many trash overhere, go pack your stuff' he said. I looked around and it seemed to be okay. Not argueeing i went to his bedroom and packed all my stuff.

 

~1pm~

'have you finsih?' he asked from the living room

'nae, you?' i asked. Slowly i opened the door and saw everything have been clean. 

'have you got everything?' he asked

I nooded, i was sure i took everything.

'now go, your prince is waiting and he doesn't look nice at all' he joked. A small smile flashed my lips, i wasn't sure, how to explain sehun everything. I mean, sehun will deffinitly yelling, shouting etc. at me....aigoo, it felt like he was my mom...

I took a deep breath and stepped closer to junhong, then i hugged him. The moon was the only light which was making us everything a little bright.

'thank you, for everything' i muttered in his chest. His heartbeat was so fast, that i could felt it.

'you're always welcome, never forget it' he whispered to me as he my hair

Then i removed myself and smiled at him.

'i'm leaving and thank you again. See you' i waved him as i closed the door and left with my suitcase.

'good bye' he quietly whispered

 

And that time, he really tried to let go. Let go of me...