Catastrophe

Teach you how to love

Sehun POV

Sweat pearls built at my head, my body was damn hot. Heavily breathing i shot my eyes opened. I got my upper body up and imediatly felt a huge pain at my left arm. 

'nghh' i moaned in pain. I looked at my arm and saw a white bandage, which was now full with blood. The memorises of yesterday appeared in my head.

I looked arround and saw her sleeping next to me, peacefully. She looked like an angel.

Outside it was raining. It was just 9pm in the morning. I glanced at her again and smiled. 

'thank you, for everything' i whispered to her. She budged but didn't wake up. Good. She should rests.

I got up since i didn't want to sleep anymore. 

'msjks' she muttered sleeply and turned to the other side. I chuckled quietly and saw the red place at the bed. It was blood. My blood.

Oh damn it, i should put something over it, so she won't need to sleep there.

I took my shirt off and place it there. Shirtless i left the bedroom. My stomach groaned. So i walked to the fridge and searched for some food.

'milk, yoghurt, cheese,' i mumbled disappointed.

I searched further for other food. There was ramyun also, so i decided to ate it. I grabbed a bowl, a small pot, chopsticks and ramyun, of course.

'soo...what do i have to do first?' i asked myslef and looked at things. 

'i need water' i filled water in the boil and waited. I heated the pot and then i spilled the hot water from the boil in there.

Immediatly it's started to got noisy. Panicked i looked arround and searched for a towel. Smoke cames out and the water was disappeared.

I made the towel wet and cleaned the place with water. The towel started to got dark and it started to smoking.

'aish!' I ruffled my hair. Everything was a catastrophe!! I ttouched the pot to put it to another pllace, but as soon as i touched it, i pulled my hand quickly back.

'arrgh!' I shrieqed in pain. , my hand is burn!

It was undescribely hurting. The pot stopped to smoking after awhile and the towel was now fully black.

'aish!' I said frustated. I had to coughed, because i was arrounded with smoke. Quickly i hurried to the window and opened it with my left arm, but i forgot my left arm was hurt.

'nghhhaa' i groaned again. Why do i need to stuck in so much pain and trouble?!?

Then suddenly i heard a soft chuckle. Oh no is it?

Slowly i turned arround and saw her laughing at me. She stood at the door frame and just laughed. What for a beauty.

'not funny' i muttered. She went smiling to me and grabbed the burn towel. he chuckled once again and put it in the sink. Then she put some gloves on and put the hot pot also in the sink.

'so, here we go' she smiled at me. I looked emberrassment at the floor and didn't dare to look at her.

'no need to be ashamed' she laughed.

'i just wanted to made some ramyun...' i mumbled. She chuckled again and it was like music in my ears.

'go sit and i will cook' she commanded.

'i want to help' i said

She shruuged her shoulders and then we cooked togheter ramyun. It was really funny and now i learned how to made ramyun.

'okay we have finished' she dried her hands.

'you can sit, i'll put it' she smiled. I nooded and went to the couch. She followed me with the pot of ramyun, two bowls and chopsticks.

'good appetitte' she wished me.

'and so as you' i smirked. She blushed and bited her lower lips.

We talked about the plan for today, and we wanted to stay home. Since it was a bad weather.

'let me do some new bandage at your arm later, since it's already dirty' she said. I nooded in agreed.

I wonder that she didn't say anything, that i was shirtless. I guess she is used to it now.

After we have finsihed eating i told her to clean up. She didn't agreed, but i didn't want to left the whole work only by her.

So we cleaned it up togheter, though it wasn't much to clean.

'sehun-ah, sit at the sofa, i'll going to grab some new bandage' she told me. I nooded and did what she told me.

Then she disappeared in our bedroom. I couldn't hid my smile, she was amazing.

'here we go' she hold the bandage out. She wrapped it arround my left arm and i moaned in pain. It hurted so damn much!

My heart raced and as i felt her cold hand at my naughty skin. It was a pleasure, even though she only touched my naughty arm.

'ahhh, euji-ah' i moaned y. 

'it will be over soon' she said in a trembled voice.

'her-e w-we go' she stopped touching me and turned forth, not to facing me.

'thanks' i answered. I want her to touch me again. But how should i do it unobtrusively? Oh my god, what are i'm thinking?!?

I shook the dirty minds away and looked at her. Her full lips, her long lashes and her pale skin.

'you're o beautiful' i unknowing mumbled.

'excuse me?' she asked me disbelieve. I covered my mouth shocked and shook my head.

'nothing, nothing' i said. She looked at me confused and i avoided any eye contact. Aigoo, so emberrassement.