His hyungs again

Teach you how to love

Eunji POV

'eunji, saranghea' his words cames out from his lips. My jaws dropped out and i was speechless. How can these words only make me so happy? Is he serious?

His eyes were locked to mines and i saw the sparklings. I smiled, i couldn't believe it. The man who i love, loves me too. That was the beautifulest feeling ever!

My tears ran down, not from sadness. No that time, because of happiness. That moment was also so emotional, i didn't really expected that, that will happen! Life is so a mystery.

He pulled me to his and hugged me thightly. I felt his fast heartbeat, it beated along with mines. Fireworks, explosion, eerything was in me! 

'don't cry, please' he whispered. I was criying? I didn't even notice it. Don't worry Sehun-ah, that were happy tears.

I wanted to confess to him too, but my lips were so dried. Plus, he made me speechless. He was just a dream. How could i only leave him?

But i know, i won't ever do that same mistake again, as long as i live.

'saranghea, sehun-ah' the worthfully words finally cames out. His face brightened, like i've never seen before. The next thing i know, was his sweet lips were carefully at mines.

 

 

As the ride ended we went hand in hand through the fair. I wondered where junhong was. But as i opened my phone, i got his messege. He was at home. Hopefully he was okay. I didn't mean to hurt him, but i couldn't replayed these worthfully words to him, like i did for sehun. Because it would be a lie. 

Guitly came over me. Was it the right choice? He told me that he would be okay, but i know it was a lie. Junhong-ah, i'm so sorry, miahnea but i just can't stay with you.

'is something wrong?' sehun asked worried

'huh? ani' i quickly shook my head and faked a smile.

'are you hungry then?' he asked further

'umm, i just had a cadny, but if you are hungry, we can go eating' i smiled

'i'm not hungry' he said

'anymore' he added as he smiled to me sweetly.

I just nooded.

 

'ahh, look. There he is. Wait, is that?' suho said confused as he saw us from far.

'eunji?!?' jaengmi asked

Baekhyun, chanyeol, d.o and suho were confused, but kai guessed what happened.

 

'annyeong' i bowed akwardly to everyone.

'eunji' jaengmi greeted me with a hug, while the others looked unsure. Sehun didn't notice it and just smiled at me.

'ya, are you guys okay?' she whispered in my ear

'nea' i whispered back and smiled

She removed slowly and smiled. 

'good' she winked

Then she went back to her kai.

 

'hyungs, i think you guys didn't introduce. Well she is eunji. And that is suho, baekhyun, chanyeol, d.o and kai' he pointed at them

'ah nea. Annyeong' i greeted them again.

'have you guys tolerated?' chanyeol asked

'umm, to that point. I want to say something. ' i blurted

They looked at me excited even sehun did.

'well, sehun surely told you, what i have done. And i am really sorry for hurting your dongseang. I won't do it ever again, i swear. I felt very guilty for what i have done and junhong was just a friend. So please don't have a bad view of me. I'm not a , but a guilty girl. Please, forgive me?' i smiled sweetly

I felt relief after i said it, i have finally everything out.

They smiled and changed glances at each other. Sehun was also smiling, i could see his proud. I guess he was also worried taht his friends would hate me.

'well, eunji. We didn't think that you are a .' suho said

'yeah, just a ' chanyeol added

My eyes widened. W-ha-t did he just call me?