Lie

Teach you how to love

Eunji POV

In the middle of the night i heard suddenly voices and steps. But i couldn't hear clearly. I should looked after but i was too tired. And by the way, i thought i was just hallucinated. My dream mixed with the reality, so it was hard to told it apart. At last, i let it passed like that and didn't care anymore and falling asleep again.

 

The sun were shining through my window and it tickled my nose. So i got up with a chuckle. I rubbed my eyes, yawned and stretched myself. 

The first mind i woke up with, was exo. I wonder what time they yesterday arrived. Did they even arrive? 

I scratched my nose and went to the bathroom. There, i brushed my theet, combed my hair and went downstairs. Oh, i didn't clean up the food, i yesterday made. I can be really lazy sometimes...

But suddenly i could hear some noises from afar. I got nervous and my heart beated faster. The mind of maybe it was exo didn't appear in my head, what made me looks like a pabo.

Carefully and quiet, i sneaked to the kitchen. The voices got clearer and louder and as my brain made 'click' i realized that it was exo. Relief came up to me and i sighed.

 

'boo' someone behind me slapped my two arms, slightly. I screamed and immediatly turned around, only too saw Luhan's smirk.

'YA! Do you think it's funny?! Aigoo, i nearly got an heartattack!' i angrilly hissed at him. He smiled akwardly and rubbed his neck.

 

'Sungan heart attack i siganui kkeut

Nal apdohaneun sesang gajang hwangholhan neukkimui heart attack' baekhyun suddenly appeared from his room. He sung the lines, while danced around. 

 

I gave him a weird look and soon everyone came to the hallway, to watched the scene. Baekhyun smiled at me.

 

'sorry' luhan bowed

'it's ok, but  never, really NEVER do this again to me, please' i said. I was really easy to scare, one of my weakness.

He nooded like a kid and i hope, he really never replayed this again.

'EUNJI!!' chanyeol shouted out of happyness and hugged me thightly

'woah, did you miss me so much?' i joked and laughed at his cute greet

He nooded and after awhile he let go of me unwilling.

'we heard a scream, is everything okay?' kris asked

'yeah...he was just joking and i got scared. That's all' i told him and smiled. He returned it and nooded.

'eunji! Hey, how are you? haven't seen you in awhile' tao greeted me

'i'm fine, thank you' i answered

'hey, what's up' lay high fived me

'nothing much' i said

And one by one everyone greeted me, asked how i was doing and such questions. I would always answered them and smiled.

But as i noticed something was missing i started to look around. Maybe he is still sleeping? I scanned the crew after sehun but didn't find him.

'umm, where's sehun?' i asked

They looked at each other and seemed to be nervous. Is something?

I waited curious. They looked so fishy.

'sehunwas-' xiumin wanted to blurted the truth, but luckily Lay quickly covered his mouth. I raised my eyebrow and looked confused. What is going on here?

'umm, what he was about to say is that, ummm...' d.o started but didn't finish the sentence so he looked at the others

'ummm?' i copied him, hopeing he would finish his sentence

'he is gone.' kris suddenly blurted

'gone? Where?' i crossed my arms. I felt like a detective right now. Asking them questions, to hope to get the answer i want.

'buying bread.' suho answered me

'bread? But we have bread at home' i said

'really? Because, uhh, luhan here,' baekhyun conntinued and pointed at luhan, who looked shocked and nervous.

'wanted to eat bread, so, ummm' he looked at the other members, seemed like he was asking for help.

Okay, they are really bad actors i tried to hold my laughter untill i heard the complete 'truth'

'so, he asked sehun to look for bread. But he didn't find any and went to buy it...' kai ended the story unsure

'oh? really?' i was still holding my laughter.

'yeah! it was like that! Completly like that!' xiumin answered

Then i bursted in laughter and my stomach hurted from so much laughing. They didn't know what to do, so they decided to joined me and tried to fake a laugh.

'oh my...i've never heard a such story!' i said as i calmed down

'so you guys are telling me that luhan wanted to eat bread and asked sehun. But he couldn't find any and went EXTRA shopping, only for luhans bread?' i summary theire lies togheter

'umm, yeah, so in about...' d.o said

I laughed harder this time. They are really bad liars, but the best comodiens!

'ya! That's true!' tao said frustated

'yeah! Luhan had really appetite of bread!' chen patted his shoulder

'right, luhan?' he asked

And luhan nooded like expected.

'yeah, i was really hungry of umm, bread' he patted his stomach

'okay, okay. Maybe he had really apetite of bread. But now to the truth. Where is sehun?' i got serious and expected an serious answer. They bited theire lips and played with theire fingers nervously. Avoiding any eye contact with me. Oh no, did something bad happen to him?!

'ya eunji, did you already have breakfast?' suho changed the topic

'right? Did you? My grandma knows a really good ramen recept, so i can cook you some. Come on, let's go' chanyeol dragged me to the kitchen

'wait, ya! let go of me!' i shooke lke a fish in the air. He ignored me and just conntinued dragging me.

 

The rest of them followed us also. Chanyeol let go of me in the dinner room, at a chair and made me to sat. He patted my shoulder and went to the free kitchen.

'ya!' i called after him. I looked at the empty table and noticed that the meal i cooked disappeared.

 

'where is the food on the table?' i asked confused

'oh that delicious meal? We ate it all up' kris answered

'it was good, thank you' xiumin compliemented my food. I nooded and thanked them

'okay' i mumbled

'now, wher-'

'here, eat that grape, it's really good' d.o put in my mouth and cut me off. I got nearly choked at it, but managed it to gulped it down.

'ya, why are guys acting so strange today?' i asked

'are we?' chen asked instead of answered me

'yes.' i said

'something's fishy here' i added

'we promise you, we will tell you later, but first' baekhyun turned to chanyeol

'ya, have you finish?' he asked him

'yes' he put the ramen bowl at the table and smiled

'eat it up' baekhyun ended his sentence

'enjoy' chanyeol made a peace and grinned widely

I sighed. My nose smelt the delicious scent and it looked really great. My stomach started to grumbled, since i didn't eat anything yesterday.

'arrasso' i nooded and started to ate.

'eat it honest up' suho smiled

I nooded and smiled sarcastic. They were watching me like a movie, it was a bit annoyed, but i ignored it. I ate the ramen honest, like they told me. And the whole time i was only thinking about sehun. Sehun, are you okay?

 

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

thank you very much for subscribing, i'm really hapy about that. So thank you ^~^! (bow)

 

and did you guys already listen to exo-xoxo? It become my favorite song! IT'S SOOO AWESOME!

haven't listen it? Here you go >>> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MSXgChRe1kg  Enjoy ^^!