The day before the big day

Teach you how to love

Eunji POV

'so that's enough for today. Great job everyone' mr. kim clapped his hands satisfied

Exhausted i went to the food bar and got some water. We were in the studio since four hours. We did some photos for campagne and that changing clothes every minute was very tiredly.

'ya eunji, shopping today?' jaengmi asked me as she plopped at the couch next to the food bar

'you don't need to help your parents today?' i asked

'nope. So?' she waited curious

'umm' actually i wasn't in the right mood now. All i wanted to do now was going home, taking a bath and go to bed. Tomorrow sehun and i would move in our new house, we have signed a while ago. I already told it mr. kim and he was okay, that i would take a break for one day. I also started to pack. But after what was going on this morning, i didn't have the pleasure. Sometimes sehun was super awesome and the best thing what ever could happen to me! And sometimes, like now, he could be the biggest jerk. I don't understand him and i never will. He was complicate to understand. But that was fine. Sometimes. His jerk side could be really annoying. ~sigh~

'hello?' jaengmi took me back to reality

'i'm sorry jaengmi. But i'm really exhausted now and tomorrow i have a big day so....' i felt bad for rejecting her

'it's okay. Then get some rest. And call me if you need something' she smiled and then i hugged her.

'thank you' i smiled

 

I went the street down to the busstop. I know, sehun told me to call him after i had finish. But i didn't want him to pick  me up. I'm pretty sure, he was bussy right now. Plus, i didn't want to see him, for now.Today was a really beautiful day and it made my mood a little better. Suddenly i felt a pair of strong arms hugging me from behind. My eyes widened and i immediatly stopped.

'annyeong beauty' he whispered

I removed myself immediatly from him and turned to him. 

'myungsoo' i said. A little bit confused and shocked. It's actually nothing, only a friend hug. But i suddenly felt uncomfortable. Is it because sehun told me to stay away from him? Aish, why should i do what sehun said me? He is not my boss. And myungsoo is just a nice friend.

'need a driver?' he asked

'umm...no thanks. I'm taking the bus' i smiled

'oh come on. I won't bite' he joked

'no it's really fine' i said

'bye' i quickly added before he could say another word and left

'no' he grabbed my waist and turned me to himself, what wondered me. I looked at him with a what face and raised my eyebrown.

'i mean, i will accompany you ' he smiled

'what? Oh no, it's fine, really' i took my hand back and smiled

'i want to, come on' he grabbed my hand again and we walked to the bus stop.

'myungsoo' i tried to ruffled my hand free but he would only hold it thighter. Okay, that's scary somehow...

'i can walk by myself' i said

He ignored me and didn't let go of my hand. That was now annoying.

'ya!' my voice was clearly annoyed

'so, here we are' we stopped and he FINALLY let go of me

I grabbed my wraist and massaged it, because it hurt a little.

'what was that? Why did you hold on me?' i asked confused

'sorry, i didn't mean to' he angelic apologized

I sighed and blow air in my cheeks.

'okay, you're forgiven' i said

He smiled and his dimples were to see. Then the akward slience filled us.

'did you plan something for tomorrow?' he suddenly asked

'yeah, why?' i asked curious

'oh i thought we could hang out then. What did you plan?' he said

Why so curious?

'something' i smiled

'oh okay...then sometimes?' he asked hopefully

'...let's see' i answered

Then the bus arrived and i got in. Myungsoo waved at me and relieved i sat at a seat.

That was a little while ago, scary.

Okay i noticed that he had a little crush on me. That's clearly, because, whenever we did that photo shooting, i received the most compliement. Is it that what sehun mean? I can't blame him, he was just cared. I can be sometimes so stupid! I will apologize when i see him. 

 

Arrived at home, i conntinued packing. Then i went to sehuns room, seeing how far he was. And he was pretty slowly. I only saw one carton. He still wasn't at home. What wondered me. I called him, but the mailbox was answering. So i texted him, asking when he would arrive. No answer. I sighed and started to pack his stuffs. 

 

At first i packed his things like, album, cds, earphones and other things. As i was packing, suddenly a book felt down. I bent down to pick it up and suddenly a picture felt down.

I took it and saw a picture of a old woman and a young boy playing at the beach. That must be sehun as a child and the woman must be his grandma.

His face looked so happy and his grinn was so wide. His grandma had a serious expression, but i could read in her eyes the softness. I felt theire love in that picture and it was huge. Even though it was just a picture, it made me felt warm. 

 

I never had the chance to met my grandma nor my grandpa. They fighted with my dad, telling my mom that he would be bad. But my mom never listened, so she left with my dad and days later got pregnant with me. They married and we never had a actually happy life.

 

But it's fine. I knew there would be a worser story then mine, so i'm not sad. But sometimes i whished i could met them...

 

Anyways i put the photo back to the book and also put it in the carton. His things were packed, but his clothes weren't. I think it would be the best if he would packed his clothes alone, so i went out of his room. 

I heard voices and steps from downstairs, so curiously i went down. It was exo.

'hello eunji' they greeted me. They looked exhausted, but somehow relieved of something. Suddenly my eyes met sehuns.

 

'eunji' he said. His voice was unreadable nor his eyes. The others looked at us but then left us alone.

As we were now alone, sehun went to me and hugged me thightly. 

'you bad girl, didn't i tell you to call me after you havve finish?' he mumbled in my neck, sending me vibrates. He sounded really tiredly, happy and relieved.

'i'm sorry' i smiled and hugged him back

After a silence he broke it.

'i missed you' he whispered

'i missed you too' i answered

He removed hisself and kiss my forehead gentle.

'tomorrow is a big day, let's go sleep early' he smiled 

I nooded and returned his smile.

'i packed your stuffs, expect your clothes. I have finish with packing' i told him

'thanks. Love' he kissed my cheek and i chuckled

'come on' he took my hand and we went upstairs.

 

Tomorrow was a big day for us.