It's over

Teach you how to love

Guys thanks for the 1000 views!! YOU'RE THE BEST!!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

 

 

Sehun POV

After the show i thanked the moderator for the show. Then i went to my cabine, to changed. At my way i passed yoona's room. I knocked at it.

At least i should thank her for acting.

'nea?' she asked

'it's me' i said and opened the door.

'ahh, sehun-ah' she got up from her seat and put the magazin at the table.

'i want to thank you for helping me, so kamshamida' i bowed

'aww, ani, gwenchana! I did it with pleasure' she smiled

I smiled back and my phone suddenly beeped. But i didn't heard it.

'sehun-ah can you ped me that dress? I can't open it' she pointed at the dress on he closet.

'sure' i ped it but it was very hard to opened.

'arghhh' i grumbled

She laughed and i joined her

'wait let me trying again' she ruffled at  the ziper

'nghh' she said hardly. I chuckled and pushed her away

'okay let me-arhh' and then finally i ped it. What for a dress!

My phone beeped again without me noticeing.

'kamshamida' she bowed

'anyia, it's ok. I'll going then. Bye' i bowed at her

She smiled and waved. 

 

Then i got out the studio and drove home. Eunji, i'm coming

I smiled as i thought at her. Should i confess to her soon? Better sooner than later.

On my way i stopped and bought flowers. I'm not a kind of romantic typ, but everything for her.

The streets were full with traffic, but my good mood didn't faded away, because in a little while, i will see her.

 

Eunji POV

I switched the TV off and sighed. Sehun-ah

Suddenly the home phone rung. I quickly grabbed it and didn't looked at the ID Caller.

'hello?' i asked

'sehun-ah can you ped me that dress?' i heard a woman voice. My eyes widened and i gasped. 

'sure' i heard his voice. My heart beated faster and i sweated.

What the??? Sehun?!?

Then i heard him and her moaned. It must be surely yoona. Is he......? Making out with her???

'okay let me-argggh' sehuns voice moaned again. No, it can't be true! My heart stopped. I don't wanna hear it anymore.

I hung up and went in the bedroom. Tear flew my cheeks down.

While sobbing i packed my things. I will move out. I won't live any longer with him. It just made me hurt, he made me hurt. I can't hold it anymore. It's over.

But i wrote a letter.

At least he was informed..

Tears falling at the paper. I wrote the last letters and put the letter at the bed. Slowly i took a last glance at the house. That house had not even memorises and i will left....

I sighed and opened the door. With a heart broken i slowly left the house.

'good bye, sehun-ah' i quietly muttered