Don't go!

Teach you how to love

(listen to this song http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iOK_HKMbTiY) Exo K~baby don't cry or http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EIbQJLQHQgU Exo~Baby don't go

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

Sehun POV

Sunshines was rising on my face. Sleeply i my face and mumbled. The whole night i looked for her, without any successes. Damn it!

I was so exhausted that i felt asleep in my car. Yesterday was a bad day. So here i am. Sitting in my car on a car park building. No ideas, no eunji, no instructions. How are i'm going to handle that bull?!

I let out a long sigh and groan. My head was hurt hardly. 

'eunji' i muttered. Slowly i started the engine and drove further. Lost i drove without any targets. My stomach grumbled, so i stopped by a shop.

On the car dial, i could see myself. Broken, tired and ugly. I've never seen myself like that before. But i don't give a damn on it. 

 

'ya, this is sehun from exo, no?' a girl whispered behind him

'nae, he looks so down' her friend said

'but still hot!' the other giggled.

 

'oppa~can we make a picture?' a girl suddenly asked me. I was absolutly not in the mood. Damn my famous!

'miahne, but i'm not in the mood' i apologized and walked away.

The girl angrilly stumbed on her foot, but i didn't care.

 

I looked for some ramyun to ate for break fast. My eyes scanned the shelves. My feeling pulled me there. Actually i just wanted a coffee. 

My heart stopped as my eyes caught someone. A female figure. Pretty long, brown hair. Pale skin, a back who was faceeing me.

It's her.

The voice inside me whispered. I gulped and slwoly went to her. She was stretching for something, what was at the top shelf.

Easily i grabbed it and handed it her.

'kamshamida' she bowed and as our eyes met, her happyiness faded.

 

 

Eunji POV

Junhong drove me to his home. He lived in a pretty appartment.

'oh, should i also call oyur zelo? Since evyrone does...' i suddenly remembered

'huh? Oh no, don't. Your special to me, so call me by my real name' he smiled

I nooded and checked his appartment. Normal size, dark, full of posters and messy. 

His appartment was wrapped with his scent.

'you can sleep tonight in my room. I don't have a guestroom' he said

'and where wil you sleep?' i asked

'of course on the bed too' he winked

My eyes widened and he chuckled

'of course on the couch, silly' he laughed

I smiled and rolled my eyes. 

'no, i want to sleep on the couch' i sat down

'forget it, i won't let you' he hardly said

'no' i hissed

 

After the discuss, he won. Like always he did.

I felt guilty for letting him sleep on the couch. But he won't ever changed. I know him. Stubborn guy.

But i also didn't feel well in his bed. After a long time, i sleep alone, again. No sehun, just me.

It was weird. I think i was just used to sleep with sehun. I sighed, i missed him. 

 

At the next day, we went to the market, near here. Since he wanted to eat ramyun and hadn't some at home.

 

'eun, i'm going to look for some waters, go and take any ramyun you like' he smiled and i nooded.

 

I walked through the shelves and hummed a song. That song was replayed in my head the whole time! It was Exo-Baby don't cry. Exo's Album was laying in sehun's table. As he wasn't at home, i grabbed it secretly and heard it. I loved theire songs! Everytime sehun wouldn't be at home, i would always heard it.

 

The shelves were full of ramyun! Which one should i only pick?!

Then i finally decided it. I wanted to pick the two ramyuns on theire highest shelv. It looked good. 

But because i was so small i couldn't reached it. I jumped and tried everything out. Then i got finally one! Okay just one more...

'okay eunji, you can do it! Hwaiting!' i cheered myself

One, two, three

I jumped high but didn't get it. Aigoo...

 

Disappointed i sighed and suddenly there was a hand, grabbing the ramyun.

'kamshamida' i bowed, not noticing who it was. But the scent,....it was so familiar.

I lift my head up and met with his eyes. My heart stopped and i got pale. Oh no!

 

 

Sehun POV

I looked in her beautiful brown eyes. She was shocked, speechless, i could read it from her eyes.

'eunji' i huskily muttered. Finally, finally i found her! 

My heart beated faster than ever against my chest and i noticed how much i have missed her.

 

'Eun!' a voice suddenly called her. She turned around and i looked straight. It was a tall boy, maybe a little taller than me. Blond hair and brown eyes.

943504_598217613532485_2015637289_n.jpg

He walked over to her, ignoring me.

WTF?! Do she know that guy??! WHO THE HELL IS HE?!?!

My jaws dropped out and i gulped.

 

'ya! Who are you?!' the boy turned to me and pushed me slightly back

'who are you?!' i hissed

'zelo, her friend' he answered

'oh jinja? Well, i'm sehun, her husband.' i smirked. Damn, eat that, Loser!

'oh so? Sooo....you are the who hurt her?' he surrounded me.

What? What did he just call me??!

'who are you to call me an ? HUH?!' I pushed him further and further

He let out a small chuckle and faced me again. 

'YA! off' he glared at me

'ya! Stop it! Hajima!' eunji came between us

I galred further at that jerk, not minding her. But then...

'let's go home, eunji' i took her wraist , glareing still at him. Harshly i pulled her away.

'YA! Let go of her' that bastard shouted after us

'what?! What did you just call em??!!' i hissed at him und turned to him

'eunji, don't want to come with you, don't you see it??!' he laughed. I looked at her, her eyes were blankly.

'come on eunji, let's go home' i begged her and pulled her further

Suddenly she stopped walking and looked at the ground. Her tears were running down and mines were close to.

'eunji' i whispered

'see? She don't want to. Now let go of her' he pushed my hand away from hers. I felt lost, not holding her.

'eunji!' i pleaded her. Don't go! That wrapped an arm around her and they turned around and walked away.

'kajima!' i shouted after her and that jerk.

'EUNJI!' I yelled hurted. She turned slightly to me. Her eyes, hurt and red. But then she turned away.

'don't go....please' i whispered

'sir, would you please left? The people are already felt unsafe' the seller said

I angrilly messed my hair and glared at her.

'fine. I'll' i coldly said and left. 

I won't let you pass eunji. Never.

 

 

 

Eunji POV

He is here. He was there. HIs face, why is it cutting? And his expression, hurt and painful. Sehun-ah you're so confusing!

'don't think about him. It's not worth' junhong noticed my thinkful face

I sighed and tried. But it didn't work. Sehun-ah, i still love you. How can i forget you, when you are like this??