My first day

Teach you how to love

Eunji POV

~ring~ring~ring~

the sound of my alarm clock woke me up at 6.30am in the morning. Still with my closed eyes i searched for my alarm and turned it off. Then i rolled my body back, so that i lied at my back. I let a sigh out and stayed for a little while in the bed. As much as i wanted to stayed in bed, i had to get up. I shouldn't go to bed so late anymore...

Tiredly i stumped in the bathroom and did my usual routine. After this, i went down and prepared breakfast. A quick and delicious one. 

As i was about to opened the fridge i heard a snore. A really scary one! It sounded like a bear and it heard like it came from the living room. 

I quietly and carefully stepped in and to my reliev it wasn't no one else as sehun. The memorise from yesterday evening appeared in my head again, how i met sehun asleep at the couch. A smile formed my lips. Only now i realized that we didn't see each other yesterday very much...and how much i have missed him around me.

Will it be like this in the future also? We both are too bussy for each other?

The thought of not seeing him much made me so sad. Even in the past he had less time for me and now? We surely won't see each other so much, but what to do?

Disappointed from the future i turned back to the kitchen. But a voice made me immediatly frozen.

'eunji' his huskily voice called me

Then i heard footsteps moveing slowly to me. At the next moment i got wrapped with two strongs arm from behind. The warmth, the fireworks in my stomach and my fast heartbeat were doing theire jobs again. For one second i enjoyed the moment. For one second i forgot everything around us. For one second i forgot that this won't happen every morning anymore, if we both are working.

'sehun-ah' i smiled. His lovely scent immediatly arrounded me.

'had a nice day?' he asked

'it was like usual, you?' i returned his question

'terrible. I didn't see you the whole day! I missed you so much~~' he attacked my cheek with kissed, cause me to chuckle

'sehun-ah, stop' i laughed

 

'Ya! Get a room, not here!' it was clearly baekhyuns voice

We both frozen and blushed hardly. Sehun immediatly let go of me and stood straight next to me. He coughed and i gulped.We looked like fools right now, i swear...

His hyungs started to laugh and went to the kitchen. They passed us one by one, and everyone just shook theire heads and giggled. I felt so akward, too akward!

 

 

Anyways after 'this' akward scene, i fed everyone full and then made my way to my new job. It was 6.50am.

 

Jaengmi and i stepped in the big building once again, and got welcomed by the woman of yesterday. We followed her to an room, what looked like an make-up studio.

'so please take seats, we will do your make up and then change you into your clothes. After that you get drive to a place and make your first photo shooting with an model, who works here long. Have a nice day and hwaiting' the woman winked us before she left.

'ya, eunji. Are you also excited like me?' jaengmi asked me as they started to  do our make up.

'nae' i smiled

I was really excited, i hope we will do it well.

 

After the make-up, we changed our clothes. Then we left the building after everything. It was 8am. 

We drove outside of seoul. Really far away. 

My phone beeped at the ride. I looked at my phone and got a new message. From sehun!

 

sehun: good luck babe :* and think of me, when your nervous ;)

 

I blushed at his message. Babe? Nervous? Aye...

'who is it?' jaengmi blurted

'huh? what? oh...umm no one' i hide my phone and put it back in my purse

Jaengmi huffed and glared at me, while i just smiled innocently.

 

After 2h drove, we FINALLY arrived! We got out and stood in front of a high building made out of glass.

 

'welcome ladies, to gangnam highest skyscrapers!' mr. kim suddenly appeared and surprised us

'oh, annyeong' we bowed

gangnam? That will be interessting...

 

We got in the building and drove with the elevator up untill we arrived the top. It was a beautiful view, a really beautiful view! 

'woah!' i clapped my hands

'so pretty~' jaengmi commented

'yeah i know, i know. So let me introduce your photographer.' he said

Our eyes moved away from the view to a handsome, young man. 

 

'do i have honor? Kim myungsoo, my son.' mr. kim said proudly

'annyeongseyo' he politely bowed and as he looked up he gave us an warm smile.

 

387724_296345730404783_113797755326249_8

 

Oh he's really handsome and nice

'gosh is he handsome!' jaengmi quietly whispered to me unobtrusively

I nooded in agreement

 

'and my secretary surely told you from a model right? Well, Soo ah!' he called someone

Jaengmi and i looked around and tried to figured out who it was.

'ah, soo ah! Come over here and greet your new patners' he said to someone who was hidden behind an make up artist

She made an right-sign and as the artist removed from her, my jaws dropped.

 

Oh no! Not her!