Heart Broke?

Teach you how to love

Eunji POV

'SEHUN-AH!' my eyes immediatly shot opened. Sweat drops down my head and it was so hot here. I looked to my left and saw an empty place. Where is he?

I only saw his shirt on the bed. OMO! I panicked. Then i heard loud noisy. It cames from the living room. My eyes widened. It sounded like a train.

'what the...' mistrusting i got up from the bed. It was 10pm. Did he left? He's still hurt. I worriedly thought. Slowly i opened the door and saw something very funny.

Sehun was trying to cooking! The pot is already seized with water and he stood there clueless with a towel, trying to dried it off. I had to laughed so hardly.Then the towel even burned! Damn it, you're silly acting is too much! I nearly couldn't breathed anymore, my laugh was taking over me.

He heard my laughing and turned quickly too me.

'not funny' he pouted. Awww, so cute!

I smiled at him and put some gloves on. Then i put the pot and the black towel in the sink. I felt his eyes on me and if he kept doing it, i will surely sometimes melting.

'so, here we go' i smiled at him. He looked akwardly at the ground and i chuckled softly.

'no need to be ashamed' i laughed

'i just wanted to made ramyun...' he told me. Aigoo, stop beeing soo cute nor i will pinch you!

I chuckled and told him that i will cooking. But he disagreed and so we did it togheter. Butterflies were flew through my stomach, everytime we accidentally touched.

After we had finished we ate it. He wished me good appetite and i blushed. He never did it! You're really driving me crazy!

We talked, laughed and than more he made me happy, so more i felt for him.

I didn't felt akward that he didn't wore a shirt. I was already used to it, but i felt still a little akward. HIs slight abs, his milky skin, arghhh, you're making me crazy!

I got lost in his mouth, i didn't really gave attention what he said, i just starred how his perfect lips moved, whenever he said something. After we finsihed we cleaned up togheter. Actually i wanted to do it alone, but he didn't allowed. Aigoo so stubborn...Then i noticed his already dirty bandage.

'sehun-ah sit at the sofa, i'll get some new bandage' i commanded him

He nooded and did like i said. I went to the bedroom and searched for my emergancy case. Quickly i grabbed some new bandage and left with them to the living room. 

Sehun sat at the couch and i just sat next to him.

'here we go' i showed him the bandage. Carefully i wrapped it around his arm. His skin was so hot and my hands were so cold. It was electro shock, everytime i touched him. And then...

'ahhhh, eunji-ah' he moaned y. My heart skipped a beat. ASDFGHJKPSDKL!!! STOP IT!!

'it will be over soon' i told him trembling, trying not to stuttered. He was so y.

After i finished i told it him. Immeditaly i looked forth, to avoiding eye contact. It was so emberrassment...

'thanks' he said

I nooded lightly and still not looking at him.

'you're so beautiful' he suddenly whispered in his huskily voice.

My eyes widened and i felt like my heart stopped for a mini second.

'excuse me???!' i asked shocked. DID HE JUST SAY THAT I, BEAK EUNJI, ARE BEAUTIFUL????!

He covered his mouth and shook his head.

'nothing, nothing' he muttered akwardly. I starred at him confused, but he avoided eye contact. Ahhh, so confusing!

'well, if you mean' i replied

If i only know how you feel....

'umm, should we do something? Since it's the last day, we should do something' he broke the silent.

I nooded in agree and he asked me what to do.

I thought about it and didn't want to go outside, since i learned how dangerous tokio was.

'let's stay here, arrasso?' i asked. He nooded. I guess he didn't have also lust to go out.

'let's watch TV' he said and switched it on. Oh no, i can't understand a single word!

We watched a football match and my heart already beated normally. I nearly died for bored!

He must have noticed it, because he switched it off and hen turned to me. 

'you like to do something?' he asked.

'i-i don't know' i said

He starred at me and locked me up with his amazing eyes. I got so lost for his eyes. None of us said anything, just starring at each other.

Suddenly he got closer to me and once again, my heart raced. His face was only a few inches away and i already flt his hot breath at my face.

Omo, is he going to??

Without knowing, my eyes closed and i waited for something happened. But nothing happened. Huh?

Confused i opened my eyes slowly and saw him starring at me. We were still very close.

'did you think that i was going to kiss you?' he asked softly. Aye~ what should i answer?? I don't want too look like a fool next to him!

'you did, didn't you? Baek Eunji' he smirked

I hit his right arm playfully and pouted. Emberrassment i looked forth and avoided eye contact.

Then i felt suddenly pair of lips at my cheek. My eyes widened and my heart stopped again. Seriously, if he kept doing this, i'll going to die.

 I turned to Sehun and saw him looking at me. I blushed and hold my cheek, where he just placed a kiss at it, with my hand.

 tumblr_m86sw0IwFK1rs97fco1_500.gif

Akwardly he looked down and his lips.

'sorry' he muttered

'a-a-anyi, it's n-nothing!' I tried to smile

He got up and left in the bedroom without a word. I felt like my heart just broke. Wea are you like this to me?

I pulled my knees to me and looked outside. It was raining. The past days were always raining.

I rested my head at my knees and remembered his kiss at my cheek. Automatically i smiled and touched it again. 

Suddenly the door swungs opened. Sehun.

He ignored my existence and took a water from the fridge. Not giving me any attention he went back.

I sighed and were the tears close. Why do i always have to cry when i'm near him?

Sadly and disappointed i looked down. 

I didnt know what going on with him, but i knew for sure that i felt for him. Hard.