Broken girl

Teach you how to love

(listen to Beyonce~broken hearted girl http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wt2q7BQS8UY)

 

Eunji POV

So, today was the day. I will see sehun again. My heart beated fast, i was so excited! 

Luckily junhong was bussy, so he won't be able to stay at home. I felt so guilty for not telling him....

Anyways, i didn't know what to wear. But since i also didn't have many clothes, i put on just a simple jeans and a shirt with a cardigan.

fashion-girl-photography-ulzzang-Favim.c

(outfit, yeah ^^)

10pm. I hope he is at home...should i call him first? No, it would be silly...

 

'taxi' i called

I told the driver the adress and he drove me there. My heart gones crazy the whole time! How will sehun only react? 

On my way, we passed my school. Oh how long i didn't go to school...i have to get to so much, surely...

 

Then finally, we arrived.

'kamshamida' i thanked the drover and payed him. Then i stood at t he street. The street, were our house stood.

 

The past days, i didn't hear anything from mrs. oh nor mr. oh. Do they know it? I don't know how to behaivor, when they knew. And what is with sehuns company? S.M twon and exo? Did he skipped everything?

Too much were flew through my head. All i do was careeing about his life, career and more...

 

My heart beated hardly against my chest as i stood in front of the white door.

With shaking hands, i slowly  knocked on the door. The door swungs opened immediatly and my heart stopped.

 

No one opened it, it was opened by themselves. Weird. Didn't he lock it?

 

Soon, as i stepped in another shocked view. 

Broken glass, broken furniture, shattered walls, blood everywhere, glass splittes were laying on the ground.

I hold my mouth to, for shock. 

'omo, oh no! What happened?' I whispered 

The windows were also broken and i wasn't sure, if this was once our house. It looked more like a horror house than a normal house.

Wait-where is sehun?!

'SEHUN??' I yelled

No answer.

I panicked and hurried in every room. All the rooms were the same. Destroyed and ruined.

'SEHUN!!' I shouted again.

Omo, where is he only??

I checked every room, but no sehun. The last room i only have to check was our bedroom. Shiver cames up over me and i had a weird feeling.

The bedroom was the worse. It was so runied and destroyed. 

Shocked i inspected the room. Suddenly i tapped on something.

I looked down and noticed a crumpled, shattered paper.

Piece for piece i picked it up and my tears felt down as i noticed that it was the letter. My letter. The letter i wrote for sehun, that i would left. That he lost me.

 

My heart broke, why sehun? Why?

'SEHUN!!! WHERE ARE YOU?' I shouted after him in the empty house. Exhausted i knelt at the ground with full of glasses.

'sehun...i'm sorry, it's my fault' i whispered, balled my hands.

'I LOVE YOU!' i shouted

'I LOVE YOU! I REALLY DO!' i cried

I sobbed and hung my head low. Sehun-ah...

 

tumblr_m7w3jrNhRr1rbgrmlo1_1280_large.jp

'i'm sorry, i love you' i hotly whispered

Destroyed, broken, like the house, so i was. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

thanks for the many views and subscribers! I love you guys so much~~~

Oh and does anyone have loss to make a wallpaper? Please give me notice, if you make a wallpaper for that story. Thanks in advance~