Didn't deserve you

Teach you how to love

No, you're not dreaming. It's an double update.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

Sehun POV

 

'sehun-ah' her voice squeled

'eunji' i stretched my hand to her

'sehun-ah' she replayed and tears were rolling down her cheeks

She was so near but at the same time so far away. We were in the same room. It looked like the appartment, we have spent our honeymoon in japan. The living room. It was dark, because the lights were switched off.

'sehun, i love you' and then she suddenly disappeared. Left me alone in the dark room.

'eunji!' i screamed but she never came back.

 

My eyes shot suddenly open and my upper body went up. I was panting and sewating really hard. Suddenly i felt someone beside me, drew circles at my right leg. Eunji?

I turned to my right and got shocked. It wasn't her, it was another woman.

'ya! You! Who are you?' my voice trembled and hoped for another answer, as i thought. My eyes went even wider open as i noticed us . Only the ceiling was covering us. By the way, i looked around and noticed that i wasn't at the dorm. I needed awhile as i noticed it was my house! My parents house. 

'you're not remembering me?' she pouted, tried to be cute. But failed deffinitly by me.

'ya! You, you're really unbelieveable. We made out and you forgot over me?!' she shrieqed

My jaws dropped by what she said. WHAT DID SHE SAY?!

'wh-a-at?!?' i was really shaking and couldn't believe it. Suddenly a huge pain hit me and i felt dizzy.

'arghh' i grumbled and touched my ached head. 

'hangover' she said

I couldn't remember last night really. I was calling eunji and i went celebrating with exo. Ah, by the way, where are they? 

'oppa, should we repeat it?' the girl asked and patted my arm

'what? NO! GET OUT OF MY HOUSE!' i yelled at her. She looked at me shocked and scared.

'but-'

'no but. Get the hell out.' i said coldly

She started to crying and i sighed. She didn't move and stayed in my bed to cried. Gosh, why? Why must it happen to me?!

I ruffled my hair in frustation. 

'aish! Why are you still here?! Didn't i told you to get out?! Go!' i pushed her slightly

She didn't stop crying and started to trying to kiss me. 

'YA! ARE YOU STUPID?!' i blocked her

She formed her lips in a kissmouth and tried to kiss me and then she reached my limit. I pushed her hard, very hard to the ground.

'YA! DO YOU WANT TO DIE?!' i shouted at her angrilly. I was angry enough at myself and then she came and made eveything even worser! I'd really like to punch her, but she was lucky that she was a woman. I wouldn't beat a woman even when she was like this. I would only lost more of my pride...

'fine. I'm leaving. Call me, when you need someone feed your needs' she winked at me. Is she kidding me?!

She took her clothes and FINALLY left.

I sighed. Tears were rolling down my cheeks. Out of frustation i started to yell and screaming around like crazy! 

'eunji, i'm so sorry' i whispered to myself

How could i only betray her and hurt her like this? I'm such a bad man

 

Suddenly the door swungs open and a maid entered.

'sir, are you-'

'GET OUT!' i yelled at her, even when she was just asking, how i was. She immediatly shut up and left me quietly.

How would she ever forgive me? She trusted me and i broke it. I disappoint her.

 

Suddenly my phone vibrated. I wasn't in the mood for talking, so i ignored it. But it didn't stop vibrating and pissed off i answered it, without looking at the ID caller.

 

'what?!' i half yelled pissed off

'he answered it! Boys, he finally answer it!' i heard a voice happily saying. Chanyeol?

'ya!' i yelled

'sehun, where are you?' his tone was serious

'leave me alone.' i was about to hung up as i got frozen what he said

'YA! Don't dare! Do you know how long we were looking for you yesterday in that cold weather?!? And today morning we had to lie to your beloved eunji! Because she was keep asking where you was. And now, you PISSED OFF?! Are you ing kidding me?!' he sounded angry

As he mentioned her name, i shivered. Lie? What for a lie?

Chanyeol noticed my silent, so he guessed that i was speechless. And he was right. I was. I couldn't believe that i had such good friends. I couldn't believe that i was an to them. And not only to them.

'ya! Are you okay?' he asked from the other line. I shook my head with my tears rolling down, even though he couldn't see it.

'sehun, tell me where you are' his voice was calmly as before

'at home.' i said emotionless. Like a puppy without feelings.

'okay, we will be there soon.' and then he hung up.

 

I looked at my wall. I didn't cry, i didn't scream. I was just empty. Nothing on my mind. Nothing to yell. Just nothing. I was still sitting in my bed, with my boxers. No move, not even a little. Just beeing like a statue.

The sun shone through my window. It was 2pm. The hangover got worser, but i didn't care. Because i didn't feel anything expect pain. I was lifeless.

Suddenly my door went open and 12 boys were stormed in. I didn't noticed them and just starred at the wall. 

 

'ya, sehun-ah' i heard a voice weakly speak. I felt someone pushing me slightly. But no reaction. I was frozen.

 

'he's not answering' chen told the others

'his clothes are overall scattered at the floor' kai noticed

'but no woman clothes. No bra, no , nothing' baekhyun said

'maybe she is gone?' tao explained

'that! That overthere!' xiumins eyes widened and pointed at something laying next the bed.

'what?' they all looked in the direction and git also shocked

'oh hell no. Jesus no!' luhan mumbled

'an open packet!' d.o panicked

'they did it' chanyeol said

 

'YA! YOU!' kai suddenly yelled

He went to me and suddenly punched me in the face

'KAI!' they all shouted

His punch took me out of my, whatever it was. I looked shocked at his angry face. His chest moved up and down. He was about to punch me again, as kris stopped him,

'YA! HAVE YOU GONE CRAZY?!' he yelled at him

'CRAZY?! ME?! I wasn't the one who betrayed my wife!' He shouted

'that's none of your buisness.' kris coldly said

'when it was so, why had we searched for him yesterday like crazy?!' he asked

Kris avoided eye contact and thought for a moment

'see! He deserve it.' kai coldly said

Kris sighed.

'he's right. I deserve it. And not only one.' i laughed crazilly as the bleed of my nose flow down like my tears.

'sehun' luhan stepped to me but lay stopped him

'i'm a bad human. I'm a devil.' i said

They all kept silent and luhan sighed. He couldn't say no, because it was true. He couldn't cheer me up, because it wouldn't be usefull.

 

 

 

 

D.O unlocked the door and we stepped in. The familiar scent hit my face. I took my shoes off and went in. 

 

'sehunnie' a voice made me shiver

I turned around and saw her innocent smile. Her big eyes looked at my happily and ran into my arms and hugged me tightly. 

Her lovely scent immediatly arrounded us. Her arms were wrapped around my neck and she hugged me like she was scared that i would leave. I felt so ashamed that she acted like that. I really don't have any shame. 

It made so happy to hold her in my arms, but i knew it was wrong. And my mind was always repeating the same.

 You didn't deserve her.