Fever

Teach you how to love

Sehun POV

After minutes passed, i felt suddenly a light weight at my shoulder. I looked at the right side and saw her sleeping at my shoulder. My lips fromed into a light smile, without i knew. I carefullycarried her in bridal style and put her in the car.

As i arrived i looked at the back. She was still sleeping like an angel. 

Should i wake her up or carry her to her bed?

I decided to carry her. Once again, i took her in my arms and walked to her house. With one arm and leg i could managed to hold her and with my other free hand i searched for her key in her bag. Minutes passed and i finally found it. I opened her door and found an usual small flat. I entered it and looked for her room. 

I opened the door and put her carefully down. I sighed and smiled satisfied. Then i was about to left as suddenly someone grab my arm. I immediatly stopped moving and slowly looked at her.

'no, don't go' she mumbled. She started to sweating, but she was still assleep. She let my arm free and i walked over her. I touched her head and it was hot. Well, that happened if you play 'search me in the rain'. I walked in her bathroom and took an towel. I made it wet and put it at her forehead. Next i covered her with her blanket.

Then i watched at her. Full lips, long lashes, pale skin. She's perfect.

I took a little chair and sat in front of her bed.

'may you destroyed my life, but i could swear, that i know, i destroyed your life, also' i whispered. She moved to the left and then to right side. 

'good night' i mumbled and grab her hand. Then i felt assleep....

 

 

Eunji POV

The warm sunshines roses on me. I slowly opened my eyes and could felt something wet at my head. I got up and noticed, that i was holding something. I looked at my bed and my eyes widened.

'AHHHHH!' i shouted. WHAT THE HELL! WHY IS SEHUN HERE????

'SFAGHJASHSAHJ' he shouted and felt from the chair.

'aish' he mumbled in pain.

'wh-a-t a-rr-ee y-o-ou do-oi-ng he-er-re??' i stuttered

'aish, why do you have to sream, that early?' he mumbled

I covered myself with the blanket, so that he only saw my eyes. Suddenly he got nearer to me. I closed my eyes and prayed that he won't do anything bad to me.

'y-a! Back off!' i yelled. He didn't say anything and then i felt something at my forehead. I opened my eyes and starred straight in his beautiful eyes.

He starred at me emotionless. Then i closed my eyes quickly again. My cheeks got redden, i could felt it.

Suddenly i felt a hand at my chest. Oh no, is he going to kiss me??!! My closed my eyes thighter and just let him do what he was doing. His hand moved slowly to my neck. Electro vibes! Then to my arms. My hear beat gots so fast, as he touched me with his cold hand. I smelt his sweet, lovely scent. The same scent, as some weeks ago. After that he pulled away.

'you're fiber is gone' he said as he pulled away from me. 

'f-fiber?' i asked 

He rolled his eyes and stood up. I was about to got up also as he turned to me.

'stay. And don't dare to move' he coldly said. Then he left my room. I watched at him, as he left and stayed in my bed, like he said.

'Sehun-ah' i smiled.

I touched my forehead, my chest and my arms. The places, he touched me. My heart beat is still racing like crazy!

After a while, the door opened and sehun walked in with a bowl.

'eat' he handed me the bowl. I looked at it and he really cocked me something! It was stew. 

His act was strange, maybe he put something in.

'did you put something in?' i raised an eye brown

'yeah, drugs. Silly' he shook his head. I watched at the stew disttrustful and paused.

'YA! i didn't put drugs in.' he said as he noticed my distrustfull.

I didn't responded and just stared at the bowl.

'~sigh~give it to me' he took the bowl from my hands and took an spoon full stew. Then he opened his mouth and fed hisself. I watched him and smiled silly. He's really cute, when he acts like that. 

'see, i'm still alive' he said with his full mouth. I chuckled and nooded.

'okay i believe you' i took the bowl back and ate in silent. My first reaction. Delicious.

'thank you for the stew' i smiled. I ate the whole stew and it was really good. 

'no problem' he mumbled quietly and took the empty bowl back. Then he left my room, once again. I pulled my legs to me and rest my head at my knees. Then i smiled. ~sigh~ Sehun-ah, yesterday....you were rude and bad and today,....you were nice and protective. Thank you.

I stood up and walked to kitchen and saw him cleaned the dishes. I leaned at the door and watched him. He looks damn hot in the white shirt, black bow and his black pants. Smoking suits him good. I smiled. As he finished, he dired his hands and were shocked to see me.

'aish, where the hell are coming from??' he hissed

'i'm sorry' i apologized

He rolled his eyes and passed me.

'i'm going' he said and put his shoes on. Before i could say anything, he already slammed the door. I smiled and walked back to my room. Then i noticed that he forgot his jacket. I took it and hugged it.

'thank you, for everything' i mumbled as i hugged his jacket and smelt his scent.