The wedding dress

Teach you how to love

Wednesday.

After i told it Jaengmi, her face was just unforgottable. I will never forgot her face. Her expression was sooo crazy! She shouted and screamed and jumped for happiness. She couldn't believe that i'll marry the oh sehun! If he only can be nicer...Jaengmi even asked me for couple her with kai. Silly girl, haha.

'eunji! Have you finish?' mrs. oh asked 

'nae' i put my shoes on and went to her car.

'say hello to her' mrs. oh ellbowed sehun. Yes he was there too.

'hello' he coldly said, not looking at me.

'annyeong' i smiled

It was awhile that i see him again. And for any reason, i missed him. I missed his cold expression, cold gaze, but even know that he was generall cold, his heart was warm. Argh, i just missed that jerk.

'eunji-ah, i know a mall, you will like it' mrs. oh said excited

'nae' i smiled. At the whole ride sehun didn't talk. Just when mrs. oh forced him. He was watched me secretly through the mirror,

We arrived at an huge building. 

'SS' i read the title of the building. The wall were made out of gold and it was stunning outside and inside.

'come on eunji, the wedding shop is here' she pulled my arms. I nooded and just followed her. Sehun went behind us in slow motion with an bored expression.

'woah!' i said in awe as i saw how many beautiful dresses here were.

'yes, the shop is amazing' mrs. oh said next to me. It was huge, very huge.

'go and look for a dress you like. I'll rest here and wait for you' she sat down at the couch and grabbed an magazin.

I nooded and walked excited through these many dresses. Here wasn't only dresses, here were also smokings and accesoires. Sehun should looked for his suit and i for my dress. 

I looked at him how he searched for his suit. He seemed to be thoughtful. I ownder what he was thinking at.

The dresses were really stunning. If i only could, i would wear every dress. They are so soft and different. They are beauty at theire ways. But after one hours my feet got tired. I searched THE dress, but it was a hard choice between these many dresses. 

'may i help you?' a voice suddenly said friendly behind me. I turned around and thought she was asking me, but she asked sehun.

Gosh, these girls! They are all the same. Annoyed i walked away and searched further. But what i didn't know was that sehun were followed me the whole time, secretly. Untill the sell lady disturbs him. He rejected her offer and looked for me. But lately, i already gone. So he lost his track to me.

Aish, that dumb made me lost eunji! Where is she now? frustrated he went everywhere too look for me.

These s are really! Don't they knew that he's already taken? s stay s, i guess. Sehun should do that what he want, i don't care. I won't mind his buisness from now on.

I was so angry, that i didn't even concentrate at the dresses. I just took a quickly glance at them. As time passed by, i decided to give up. The dresses are all beautiful, but they aren't that special...

'~sigh~ i guess, i have to tell mrs. oh the sad message.' i mumbled.

With an low hung head i went back. Anyways, i hope sehun found his perfect suit...

Suddenly my eyes caught something. I looked up and-WOAH! IT WAS ABSOLUTLY PERFECT!

download?mid=2_0_0_1_13940_AJcl5C4AAW67U

(you can of course imagine another dress, you like)

My eyes widened and i carefully touch it. Soft like a cloud. 

'amazing, isn't it?' a voice said behind me. Sehun?

I turned around and no. It was mrs. oh.

'yes, it's breath taking' i smiled and watched it. Every detail was perfect. The perfect dress, for the perfect wedding. But if my wedding would be only perfect. First 'my husband' hated me and second it's just an arrange marriage. Not a real.

I've never thought that i would marry someone i don't love. Or is that special feeling i have love? Maybe i will fall for him later or sooner. Hopefully. I can't marry someone i don't love. And i never really imagine my husband so cold and mean. But sehun stay sehun.

'do you want to try it?' mrs. oh asked me and pulled me back to reality.

'huh? oh yes' I nooded happily.

Mrs. Oh started to talked with the seller and i clapped my hands excited.

After her talking, i could finally tried it. I went in the cabine with the dress and put it on. Mrs. Oh and Sehun were sat on the couch. Sehun was played his phone and mrs. oh waited for me excited. Sehun had finished with his choice. He just picked any suit he founded, because i was already finish, he had to hurry.

'eunji! Do you need help?' mrs. oh asked

'anyia' i answered

'ugh, why is the dress so heavy?' i muttered in the cabine quietly

'i have finish' i finally after 10min. said. I opened the door and everyone's attention was now on me.

'eunji' mrs. oh whipsered in awe

(imagine angel sang, it would be funny, if you do)

Eyes were on me. Sehun's eyes were on me.

ASDFGHIKALK:!@SL!!!! SHE IS THE BEAUTIFULEST GIRL I'VE EVER SAW!! Sehun thought as he starred at me with wide eyes and an little open mouth. But he quickly shook his head and tried not too looking at me anymore. He conntinue playing his phone.

'do this made me look weird?' i bited my lips nervously.

'silly girl. She's absolutly stunning!' the sell lady commented

'WOAH! she's soo beautiful!'

'can i be her?' 

'sooo pretty!'

'amazing!'

the other people in the shop said. I smiled akwardly and bowed.

'WAHHHH!!! EUNJI! YOU'RE SOO BEAUTIFULL!' Mrs. Oh shouted

'I HAVE THE PRETTIEST DAUGHTER IN LAW EVER!' She proudly said. I smiled and bowed.

'sehun-ah, what do you think?' she happily turned to him. I excited wait for his reaction, but he just twitched with his shoulder, not even looking at me. Sadly i hung my head low.

'Aigoo, that boy is silly' the seller lady mumbled

'ya!' mrs. oh whispered to him. No the other people started to whispered and mumbled. 

'what?!' Sehun yelled pissed off. Great. My mood is destroyed. If you only can show some love to me, sehun-ah

Mrs. Oh rolled her eyes and turned back to me.

'lets get it. It's perfect. Now go and change and then i'll take you home, okay?' mrs. oh said

'nae' i smiled

Then i went back and changed to my old clothes. 

'let's go' mrs. oh friendly said. Then we got in her car and she droves me home.

At least, i have a perfect dress. I smiled as i watched out the window.

As we arrived, i got out and bowed.

'Thank you, bye' i waved

'no problem honey, bye' mrs. oh waved at me. Then she looked at sehun who was playing his phone.

'ya! Say something to her' she ellbowed him

' finally off.' he coldly said, still not looking at me. finally off? Are i'm stupid? Why did i just say that! Aish, stupid sehun! sehun scratched his head.

What's just wrong with him??? Why do he have to hurt me always? i sadly thought

'YA!' mrs. oh slapped his arm.

'apologize, now oh sehun' she commanded

He sighed.

'anyia, gwenchana' i lied

'i'm sorry honey. Well bye then' she gave me an i-m-sorry-for-my-stupid-son look and drove off. I smiled and then went back at home.