Tokioo part 1

Teach you how to love

'ya! Hurry up!' sehun angrilly hissed at me

'i'm coming' i rolled my suitcase direction airport.

It would be nicer, if you help me...

Soo, here we go. Mrs. Oh told me the shocking news and i have no other choice to left as to agreed. Sehun knew it and didn't told me! So mean! Aish, i wish he could show me a little bit love from him, just a little bit. Is that too much required?!

We are right now at the airport from seoul. Our wedding party just ended an hour ago. Mrs. Oh's maid already packed our things, so we didn't need to do this. I hope that  they didn't forget something.Like you know, normal clothes and not only bras and other underwears. I knew mrs. Oh too well. She's surely told them what to packed in. Aish!

'bye sehun and take care of your lady' lu han winked at me. I smiled thankfully at Lu han. He's soo angel like!

'....bye' sehun waved at all his hyungs. I took a last glance at them and then we walked direction airplane. That's my first time, so i hope i won't puked or something else...

 

'welcome on board, we will arrive tokioo, japan in a few hours so please enjoy~' the stewardess said

I sat at the window side and sehun next to me. He was put his earphones on and closed his eyes. Surely he was tired of all the day. Well i'm also but i was scared.

'sehun-ah' i whispered and ruffled him softly

'hmm?' he annoyed answered

'i, uhhh, ....-'

'tell me now!' he coldly yell at me, as i took too long. I looked shocked at him and gulped down first.

'i'm scared' i muttered, looking down

He looked at me confused then he laughed at me.

'omo, haha, silly girl' he joked at me

I looked up at him and saw him laughing at me. That's not funny.

Pouted i crossed my arms and looked annoyed forth. After awhile i was tired so i felt assleep. My worried was still there but i tried to restrained them.

 

Sehun POV

Omo that girl was really funny! HAHAHAHA!......okay not really...it was normal. But i still laughed at her, are i'm stupid?! Well i guess yes.

I tried to sleep but i couldn't. I felt guilty because of the lady next to me. I looked at her and she was looking outside the window. It was weird that she didn't talk to me. Was she hurt? I hope not. I always insulted her, and she normally smiled or didn't mind. But i guess i reached her limit...

I sighed and conntinued listening to music. 

After awhile i suddenly felt an heavy weight at my left shoulder. I tuurned my head to the left and omg! My heart started to raced again. Her head was resting at my shoulder and she sleept peacefully. Like an angel.

I smiled and let her resting her head at my shoulder.

After a few hours of  flight we finally arrived. We picked our suitcases up and searched for an taxi. Then we drove to the hotel.

She was really shocked as she woke up at my shoulder. She didn't speak anything, she was pretty quiet. She didn't even look at me! Aish, stupid girl!

Now we arrived at a luxury huge hotel. It was night in tokioo, it was about 2pm. As we took our room key we went to the elevator. 

I pushed the 5th floor and we waited in silent. No one said a word. ~bing~ we got out of the elevator.

'510' I muttered and searched for it.

Then i found it. I looked back since i didn't saw her next to me. She stood still in front of the elevator and didn't move.

'YA! Did you plan to stay  there forever??' i rolled my eyes and opened the door.

The appartment was huge and beautiful. It had a beautiful view of tokioo. The living-room was conneted with the kitchen. In the bedroom there we're stood only ONE BED and a sofa. In the bedroom was also an bathroom. I looked for another bedroom, but failed. I got out the bedroom and saw her looked out the window.

'ya, there's only one bed. I'll get it' i arrogantly said and took my suitcase in. She didn't answer, what was weird. Nevermind.

I started to unpacked my things and took then an shower. As i finished i got out the room only with a towel, because i forgot stupidly my clothes. Slowly i opened the door and saw her with dropped jaws and a widened mouth. She quickly turned around and her head blushed. 

'y-a! Get clothes on!' she hissed. I smirked and stepped closer. Finally she spoke!

'don't dare to get closer' she tried not to stutter.

'why? I'm your husband, i can do everything i want with you' i whispered in her ear and smirked

Her eyes widened and immediatly she got up from the sofa and left to the living-rom.

I chuckled at her cuteness and dressed up. After that i went to the living room and saw her sitting at the floor and looked outside the huge window.

'ya! Hurry up and get ready. I want to go eat' i said and sat at the sofa.

She nooded and went to 'our' bedroom. As 10min. passed she finally had finished. My jaws nearly dropped out. Even if she wears only a smiple dress, she was amazing!

'l-let's go' i slightly stuttered and put my shoes on. She smiled and then we went to the restaurant. Luckily the restaurant opened 24h. We entered it and there was no one! 

I took a seat and she sat across from me. The waiter asked us something of japanese and i easily answered his question. Good that i've learned japanese.

She marveled and i just smirked. The the waiter left and we both were filled with akward silent.

I couldn't dare too look in her beautiful eyes so i played with my phone.

As then the waiter finally arrived with our food, we started to ate. I marveled at her, how much she ate. She ate the douple food from me!

'ya! Why are eating so much?!' i asked at her confused. 

'don't know' she shortly answered and ate further. I sighed and then after we have finnished i payed.

We went back to our room and i was super tired! 

 

'soft bed~~' i smiled as i layed at the bed.

'....' she glared at me and then took a ceiling and pillow from the bed. She put it at the small couch and layed at it.

I quickly changed my clothes and then i went back to the bedroom. Later i felt in dreamland~

 

Eunji POV

The sweet sunshines shone at me and my eyes slwoly opened. I yawned and noticed that i wasn't at my room. Then i remebered what happened yesterday. Our marriage.  I could really cry right now, i'm so unhappy. And besides, my back is hurting so bad! The couch was so uncomfortable!

I got up and at the same moment the bathroom door swungs open.

'AHHHHHH!' I shrieqed. Not again!