Something's fishy

Teach you how to love

Sehun POV

After i left her dumbfounded at the hallway, i went to my room and locked the door. I wondered that she didn't follow me or knocked at my door. It made me a little disappointed, but who are i am to have the right to feel like this? I'm nothing. I'm a big . I'm a bastard. I'm just a ing devil, who hurt my angel. AISH!! 

And that damn headache made eveything worse! I hate my life right now. Everything was perfect untill...~sigh~

I plopped at my bed and starred at the ceiling. My hands under my head. I thought about the memorises i had with her. From the beginning, where i was the cold jerk to her. And these days when i always hurt her...ugh. But with the time, feelings built up in me. Feelings i've never had before. Love. 

But as the jerk i was, i ignored it of course. I didn't even know this feelings. Until she left me on that day when i wanted to confessed. She showed me how much i actually really cared for her, how much i really love her, how important she was to me. Days later i found her, with that guy. I was broken. I begged for her, i fighted for her, like i never did for someone else. And i won that fight. She went back to me. And that was when i changed. Completly. I got cheesy, lovely, nicer and i actually liked it. The truth is, i was scared. Scared if i open myself too much, she could hurt me. But she showed me that she would never do that. Never. 

And i love her for that. I love her. I just love her. I can't imagine my life without her anymore. It would be terrible. Damn it! Sehun, your ing jerk, why?! WHY?!

I got up and hit the wall with my fist, as hard as i could. I shouted my frustation out and tears were running down. Broken i felt slowly to the ground. Tears ran down, like there was no tomorrow. 

But i stopped. Man don't cry. But for womans they would do everything. Even cry. No. I'm strong. I'm not a child anymore. I'm not that weak boy who cried, because his beloved grandma died. My grandma died because she was very sick. She meant everything to me. She was like my best friend. She showed meeverything, learned me everything and then she was gone. I was like a death zombie the whole years. I got cold, because i didn't know what i should do. I was confused of my feelings. So i got cold and closen. Untill SHE stepped in my life. She showed me the right direction again. She was like a angel to me. Sent from my grandma. 

I must sound really childish or whatever. But don't judge me for my past. She was just my everything. And now eunji is my everything. 

 

~sigh~

The scene from the moring with that girl appeared in my head. She looked a little familiar, but why? Do i know her from somewhere? And the weird thing from everything, why don't i have any hickeys? 

I touched my body and looked in the mirror. I searched for some bites, scratched or anything. But none. My tongue was also like always. No weird taste. I looked like always. But why? 

And i'm not sure, but i also didn't find any hickeys from that girl. But maybe i just didn't see right, because of that alcohol. 

But why was the packet open? That's still confuseing me. Maybe, just maybe we didn't sleep. But why were we ? I need some answers. Whenever i sleep with a woman, i would leave hickeys or get some. At least one. But none. Nothing.

Oh my! I need to find her, to get some straight facts! It could be really that we didn't sleep togheter!

 

Suddenly i heard a bye. Eunji?

Hurriedly i got up and went to the hallway. There she was, smiling and waveing at exo. But theire attention was on me as i appeared. She must go to work now. 

'i will drive you.' i said

And without waiting for her answer, i quickly put my shoes on and closed the door. My hyungs shouted after me and i just ignored them. I would write them a message later...

 

Our car ride was quiet, until i broke it. 

'when are you coming home?' i asked

'i don't know' she said. Is she lying? I took a short glance at her, but she seemed to say the truth.

'call me. I will pick you' i told her

'why? You also have to do' she said. She doesn't like it when i pick her up? Why is she saying that? Doesn't she want it?

'it's fine. I found a new...' wait. Just because that other ing bastard who wants to steal you away from me?

'i know. That's why i want to pick you up for not letting that other man driving you home. I don't like him. He is too nice.' i told her. Stay away from him, will you? I saw how he looked at you. That's not a good sign. You are just to naive to notice it.

'how do you know?' she asked shocked

'i saw you' i answered truthfully

I saw her rolling her eyes. What? Is it my fault now?

Then she told me something with the bus. But i disagreed. We discussed shortly and at last, i won.

'bye.' her voice was cold. Is she now pissed off? Pfff, fine.

'bye' i said, but she already slammed the car door. YA!

I rolled my eyes and drove away. Back to the dorm.

 

 

'sehun' luhan called me as i stepped in.

'hyung' i smiled a little

'what was that before?' baekhyun asked

'yeah, why?' d.o said

'because...anyways. I need your help.' i said

'what? Looking for another for you?' kai said

'ya' chanyeol mutterd to him

He rolled his eyes and i sighed.

'no...we need to find that girl. I think we didn't sleep. Cause i don't have any hickeys and i didn't see any hickeys at her also' i told them

Kris checked my neck and his eyes widen.

'he says the truth! No hickeys, no scratches!' kris said

'see' i grinned a little

'but why were you guys and the packet??' tao said confused

'i don't know, that's why i need to find that girl and asked her.' i told them

'what if her hickeys were just to bad for staying one day?' chen said

'....' 

'whatever, i still want to find her.' i said

 

And the next day we were looking for her.