Another suprise

Teach you how to love

Sehun POV

After my hyungs kidnapped me, i told them everything.  Partly. They were pretty shocked and couldn't believe it. Aigoo...

Later my hyungs finally let me went home. So i rode a taxi home, since my car wasn't there. I looked at my phone and there were 50 missed calls from mom and 20 sms from her also. My hyungs pulled me immediatly out from the airport once i said them, i will tell them everything. I didn't have time to explained mom, dad and eunji, where or why i gone. I left them dumbfounded there.

Stupid hyungs.

I messed my hair in frustation, what are i'm going to say?

I tried to calmed down and took a deep breath.

Calmed i got my house key and opened it. It was 8pm. Okay, as far as good.  I thought and strided quietly to my room.

'got you' a voice behind me said. .

'mom, i can explain it' i said not dare to turned around.

'oh so you have an explation, why you left me, dad and eunji at the airport and followed your hyungs? Huh??' she said upset.

'mom' i sighed

'tsk. you're lucky that eunji isn't upset with you. Leaving her easily after your honeymoon at the airport.' she bothered. I rolled my eyes and turned around.

'it's okay. Stop annyoing me.' i said coldly

'huh? Annoying?!?' she pointed at herself. I rolled my eyes and went to my room.

'night' i muttered before i left.

'aye, that boy' moms voice could be heard.

 

Tiredly i layed at my bed and starred at the ceiling. My thoughts flew suddenly to eunji. 

Hopefully she's really not upset.

Well i'm a real fool. Making out with her, avoiding her and then treat her like . I should really stop it. My feelings are clear now, i guess. I think, i love her to 90%...

 

Eunji POV

Tears flew down. I was so stupid! I had know that sehun didn't mean it serious. I shouldn't have dare to made it. Asih! Why do i have to do always the faults??! It's so emberrassement!

Hours passed and i couldn't sleep. My mind was still in a mess. If he ony can decide what he wants, it would be deffinitly better for both of us. I got slowly sick of it. Why did i only think?? That he maybe could fall for me? Stupid girl. He's only love hisself! Arrogant, cold jerk. 

Sadly i have to hold it on. I need the money for mom. How she's doing? I miss her so much...

With a still messed mind, i handled it to slept, sometime.

 

~beep~beep~

Annoyed i switched my alarm off. It was 8am. Since it was saturday, i was reliefed not going to school. I was to depressed for it. Slowly i got up and made myself ready. I styled my hair into a bun and wore a oversize sweater and shorts.

Peacefully i drank my chocolate and watched outside. Even though my flat was small, the view is breath taking.

Somehow i missed sehun. His cold glance was the first thing i saw when i got up and went to the living room. Cooked for him and hang out with him the whole day. I shook my head. Seriously, i shouldn't wast my time at him.

But i love to wast my time at a jerk. I love it how he is so cold to me but showed me that i'm safe. Only he can gave me that feeling, sadly...

My phone rungs and i hurriedly picked it up.

'hello?' i talked in

'ahh, eunji-ah, dear we have a surprise for you today. A driver will pick you up soon, so be ready' mrs, oh sweetly said

'nea' i forced to sounded happy. Then we hung up. Actually i didn't really have joy to go out. I even didn't really know if i want to see him.

The bell rung after a few minutes. Forced i stood up and put my shoeas on. Why can't i rest for a day? Only for one day? I should ask mrs. oh.

I sighed and got in the car. We drove minutes as we arrived in front of the same big house.

Listless i got out and knocked at the door. And like always it quickly opened and maids greeted me. I forced a smile and greeted them back.

'Dear' mrs. oh said and widened her arms. 

'annyeong' i hugged her back.

'come on, we all wait in the living room' she invited me there. I nooded and we walked in. 

Immediatly i saw his bored face, but somehow it lightened as our eyes met. 

'annyeong' i bowed mr. oh who was also sitting there.

'welcome back to seoul, lovely' he greeted me. I smiled and thanked him.

Sehun didn't greet me and i didn't wonder at all. I'm used at his cold expression.

'so we two have a surprise for you' mrs. oh excited started.

She looked at mr. oh who seemed to be also excited.

Oh no, not a surprise again...

I faked a smile and waited.

After a long silence, to made it interessting mrs. oh finally said it.

'WE BOUGHT A HOUSE FOR YOU! yay~' She blurted out and clapped her hands happily. Sehun and my jaws dropped out and our eyes widened.

'WHAT?!?' We stood up

They giggled and i wasn't sure if they were still normal. Maybe they sick or something else.

There will be no freaking way, that i will move there.

'there will be no freaking way, that i will move with her' sehun said like as he just read my mind. Ouch.

Mrs. Oh made an face and after a huge discussion, we agreed. It wasn't like we wanted to, but we have.

I think my life gots only worser since i met that woman.

 

After our talk we drove to our 'new house'. Gosh, i already hate it.

Now there we stood. A huge, modern house. It wasn't that huge like by mrs. oh and mr. oh house, but i was deffinitly huger than my house.

 

Wonderful Huge House with Outdoor Pool in Spain

(that's our house)

I couldn't believ that i will live there, with sehun! Aye, my life is so messy!

'you can move tomorrow in so you have one night left in your old house' mrs oh said

'of course you can take a view at it already now' mr. oh offered. I felt like my stomache wanted to puke.

 

One step in that house and i was hypnotized.

Huge, bright and beautiful. I looked around and it was really beautifu. Here was pretty enough place for 10 people.

'ahh and here's your key, before we forgot' mr. oh threw the house key to sehun.

He catched it and starred at it. Then his eyes wandered to me. I quickly looked away and blushed. That look.

Quickly i shook my mind free and conntinued the house tour. I will deffinitly get lost once.

'Eunji, hwaiting!' i cheered myself.