Saranghea

Teach you how to love

Zelo POV

My call with yongguk hyung just ended. I went the alley out, to eunji but stopped suddenly.

A bitterly smile formed my lips and my heart was broken as i saw who was with eunji.

She was hugging another man. A man who she was married to. I sighed and leaned at the wall.

coffee-shop-zelo-540x341.jpg

 

'would she be mine, if i didn't had move away?' i smiled slightly

'i guess that will be a secret' i sighed and my lips.

At least, eunji is happy...

 

Sadly, disappointness built in me. With a heavy heart i walked at home, leaving eunji a message that i would leave. 

It's time, time for something new. 

 

 

Sehun POV

 (listen to dalmatin~really really http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uhPoCeMYdwQ)

I smelled her beautiful scent smiled. These days without her, you can never imagine how much i have miss her...

'miahnae, for leaving...' she muttered in my chest after a silence

A small smile formed my lips. So she regret it?

It was a beautiful feeling, you miss someone and she miss you back.

'gwenchana, i'm not mad, at all' i told her. She smiled, but i know that she felt guilty. So i grabbed her hand.

'let's ride the big wheel, i invite you' i smiled at her

'bwoh?' she asked confused. I chuckled, because i had a plan. The big wheel was behind us and i pulled her there. At that moment i didn't care if zelo would beat me up later for kidnapping her or for my hyungs looking for me. I just wanted her, now.

We didn't need to wait long and the whole time i hold her hand and didn't want to let go of it forever. The worker let us got in, in one of these caps and the rode slowly begun. At the top i will say it. I took a seat next to her, we were alone and i enjoyed the sight of seoul. Specially whenn it was at night.

'what happened to you?'eunji suddenly asked me and at my bandages softly.

'ahh, nothing. It's not importent' i said to calmed her down.

'sehun-ah, i-' i put a finger at her lips to kept it silent. Then finally we arrived at the top.

I couldn't wait it anymore. I must do it now, otherwise my chance will go away again.

Slowly i stood across her, so that she faced me. I looked deep at her. My heart beated faster, like it didn't for a long time.The way it beated when i always saw her. No one can ever made it beat like she did. The moon was the only light and the stars. It made her so beautiful, i'm really lucky.

Shyly I knelt in front of her and hold her hands. Her eyes widened and she covered her other free hand .

~short silence~

 

'eunji, saranghea' i confessed to her. My eyes were tied at her eyes deeply. Relief came up to me. I did it. I really did it! I finally confess to her! 

Her jaws dropped out and tears were running down. Was it happy teras? Yes it was. I hope it was.

I smiled and hugged her. Once again she buried her face and i couldn't help but smile.

'don't cry, please' i whispered to her Did i make her cry again?

I heard her slight sob, so i pulled her closer.

'saranghea, sehun-ah' the words cames finally out of as she faced me. I gasped and happiness were written in my face. I was never so happy like today. It was a perfect day.

I dared to pressed my lips carefully at hers and here we stood. United, like it must be included.