Honeymoon??

Teach you how to love

After the church part, we all went to the place, with the celebration. Sehun didn't dare to look in my eyes since the short kiss. I guess it's akward for him like for me...

I changed in another dress, as we arrived. I really liked to wear it a little longer, but i didn't want to went always arround with such an huge dress.

tumblr_lyttixroPt1r08032o1_500_large.jpg

(that was my dress)

My hair stayed the same and my make up.

'eunji~~' jinhee unnie shouted. I turned aaround and she waved and ran up to me. She received me with a thight hug and then she congrutaliton me.

'aww, i'm so proud of you! If only your mom can be here...' she muttered. I smiled and thought about her.

Will she be proud at me? I don't know...

'ahh, eunji' she took something out of her bag. I waited curious and then she pressed me something in my hands.

'a little wedding present' she shyly smiled

'omo, unnie~' i whined

'i don't need any present, really!' i said

'anyia, take it or i won't talk with you aynmore' she extorted me. I pouted and then thanked her. She gave me my favorite cake, that she created by herself.

'unnie! Kamshamida! I love it, it was sooo long time ago' i smiled.

Then we talked and after awhile ahjumma from the bakery and flower shop also greeted me. They also gave me an present. Ahjumma from bakery gave me a cute cook outfit and ahjumma from the flower shop gave me a cute bow. I thanked them politely.

'hello there~' a voice suddenly spoke behind me. I turned around and it was a handsome boy, but not as handsome like sehun, hehe.

'oh hi' i bowed

'congrulation' he shook my hand

'thank you' i smiled

He looks so familiar,....

'YA! KAI!' another deep voice shouted behind us. We turned around and saw many flower boys!

oh now i remember! That were the flower boys and the boy is the one i handed him cakes!

'annyeong' i greeted them

'woah! She's so hot!' chanyeol complimented me

'ya! What he means is that you're breath taking' baekhyun smiled akwardly. I nooded emberrassement.

'sehun is so lucky!' suho said

The other nooded in agrrement

'...and she's so unlucky...' kai joked. I chuckled at his cuteness.

'stop fooling' kris said

'what's the name of our doengseang's bride?' xiumin smiled. I was about to answered but the other boy cut me off.

'did you forgot it??' d.o asked him

'baek eunji' tao said. I smiled in agreement

'you remeber us?' chen asked

I nooded smiling.

'woah, she's soo the opposite of sehun. She's always smiling and soo friendly~' lay noticed

I laughed at his notice. These boys are always making jokes about sehun, keke.

'ya,where's sehun, beside?' lu han asked

We looked around and searched for him, but he was nowhere.

'did he leave?' i asked

'i hope not' lu han said

'ah, he's there' kai pointed at a boy sitting alone and bored at the table.

'huh? Crazy boy, he's even at his wedding such an fool' suho rolled his eyes. I looked at him worried. Is he maybe sad, because we married? I hope not...

'go to him' baekhyun said softly. I looked at him and the other nooded. I smiled weakly and then slowly walked up to him. My heart beats raced again in speed.

'annyeong' i greeted behind him.

He turned around and starred at me.Then he sighed and turned back. Disappointed i hung my head low. But i didn't give up. 

I took a seat next to him and rested my head at my hands.

'did you eat?' i asked him. His eyes were focused at the dancing peolpe at the floor. He shook his head lightly.

'i'll bring you something over, arrasso?' i stood up, smiling and went to the buffet. Sehun looked up and his eyes were now only at me.

She's so beautiful inside and outside...How can someone like me deserve her?? He rested his head at the table. Exo K and M watched us and made theire way slowly to him.

'aish, that boy' chanyeol shook his head

'ya! Get up from dream land' suho hit his head and sat at the table.

'ya!' sehun muttered and his head.

'stop beeing a fool to her, she's so sweetly and cute' lu han said

'otherwise i will marry her' kai joked. D.O glared at him and shook his head.

'and you stop beeing a jerk too' d.o hit his head playfully

'aww' kai whined

'what's your problem with her?' tao asked sehun

'nothing' sehun mumbled

'yeah that's why you so in a good mood' kris rolled his eyes

Sehun sighed. 

'guys let's go quickly, eunji comes back' lay said

Then they all left him alone again. I put the plate with food in front of him and sat next at him again.

'good appetite' i whised him.

He brummed something what sounded like thanks and started to ate. I watched every move and lost at his face.

'what?' he looked at me coldly

I shook my head immediatly and turned my head forth.

'anyia' i answered. Akward situation.

Sehun chuckled at my cuteness, secretly.

No one of us dare to say a word. It was an akward silent.

I was about to opened an connversation as he shove me his empty plate. I starred at it blankly and looked at him.

'do you want more?' i asked softly

He nooded and i stood up to bring my 'husband' some food.

'ahh, eunji~' mrs. oh called me

'ahh, nae?' i answered

I walked to her with sehun's full plate.

'don't forgot your flight with sehun. It's at 10pm' she said

'flight? what flight?' i asked confused

'didn't sehun told you? You're going to Tokioo for a week, as your honeymoon' mrs. oh told me happily. My eyes nearly dropped out. As if it wasn't worse that i was with him in seoul, now i have to be one week alone with him?!?! THAT'S TOO MUCH!

I nooded silently and then brought sehun the plate.

Shocked i thought about it. Honeymoon? She's got to be kidding us!