Mr. lee soo man

Teach you how to love

Eunji POV

With a fast heartbeat i slowly closed the door and then the moment came. I saw his body leaned on the wall next to the door. Crossed arms, crossed legs and closed eyes. He must be asleep.

I took a closer glance and he looked so angelic when he was asleep. But when he was awake he was like a devil. Like a mommy devil.

Carefully i kneeled in front of him and laid my head at my arms. I love the view seeing him sleeping. He made such an peacefully expression. Seeing him asleep was like a movie. His sleepy face makes me so tired, i yawned.

Without noticeing my fingers suddenly touched his nose. Well, it' not that i'm weird, i just wanted to touched his nose, that's all.

His nose felt soft and my fingers travelled to his brusted lips. I sighed, i guess, i must acting doctor again...

'what are you doing?' his eyes shot opened, gave me a cold glare and his voice was low, cause me to backed away with widened eyes. 

'i,i-' hell, i thought you were asleep! 

He kept silent, waiting for my answer, which didn't really comes. Because i didn't know how to replied. Anyways, since he was awake, let's bring that behind us. 

Scared i closed my eyes and waited for any insult from him. 1,2,3......i slowly counted inside. Huh? Why can't i hear anything? Where are his yelling, shouts and disappointes?

~silent~

After awhile i opened one eye, than the other eye. He kept still silent and just starred at me. Maybe he forget how to insult and yelling

I blinked a few times at him, is he really okay?

'what are you waiting for? Come on, let's bring that finish. Start it' i said

'what?' my jaws dropped, is he serious? No, he can't be!

'are you sick?' i muttered as i touched his forehead. Not even a little sense of fever. 

'maybe you drunk' i started to smelled at him. No, no single scent of alcohol. 

'or are you just so much tired?' i mumbled

A smirk flashed his lips and i didn't understand why.

'what?' i asked

'you're funny really. Kaja, i want to sleep' he muttered

'funny?' my voice said confused

He chuckled at me, then strecthed his hand for me.

'what?' i raised an eye brown

tumblr_ma1ou6Ou981re1tsco1_500.png

'help me up! Aigoo, funny wifey~' he winked at me, cause my heart to melt. But i gulped this thing down, because, where to hell have my punishments be?!

He grabbed my suitcase and went the stairs down. I stood frozen there, thinking maybe he must go to the doctor or it was just a dream.

'are you waiting for merry christmas? Come on finally' he hurried

Not answering i just followed him. We got in his car and he drove home. Well not that home, because it was like a battlefields. He drove to the dorm, where exo lived. I guess, we will stay there for awhile untill we found a new house. Sad for that house, i really liked it. His parents were still clueless and i enjoyed the time, because i didn't really want to imagine his moms face when she knew what everything happened...

Probably, if we ever tell them...

Anyways the car ride was filled with silent, i avoided any eye contact or conversation with looking out the window. It was not like i didn't want to talk to him, it was more like what we should talk. So no tpic means no conversation. I could talked with him about junhong, why i needed so long for left him, what i have done by him-not that what you think! Not that ert way! I didn't- or why i was still hanging around with him. But nah, i was too tired to talk. However, i still didn't know how he knows that i was there. I should asked him, sometimes.

After 20min. we finally arrived. He grabbed my suitcase from the trunk, waited untill i got out, then he could locked his car.

'i guess my hyungs are already asleep, so be careful' sehun reminded me

I nooded and he slowly unlocked th door. One step and the light suddenly was switched on. My heart stood still.

'SURPRISE~~' a familiar man said. Exo K stood warned next to him and they seemed very tired.

WHAT THE!! WHAT IS HE ANYWAYS DOING HERE?!?! AND WHO IS HE?!?

Sehuns eyes widened and he looked speechless.

'what? did you thought mr. lee soo man will never find out that you are married?' he laughed. Mr. lee soo man? Wait, isn't that, sehun's director?

Sehun bowed, kept silent, but was still shocked.

 

Mr. lee soo man dropped pictures at the table and on all these pics, were sehuns and my face. Great. We caught.

'what's just wrong with that boy?' mr. lee asked exo, well rather hisself

'did you think you could only go with her in public? Don't you know how dangerous it is? Don't you know how many paparazzis there are?' he asked. Well he is right...

'and besides, you should have told it me, so i could make also something special in exo. One married guy in exo. Hmm, that's sounds good' he complimented his own idea 

'what?' sehun asked annoyed

'and she is your wife, i guess? Wait, isn't she that girl who didn't know who exo was? That girl from a long time ago' he watched at me, ignoreing sehun

Akwardly i smiled and bowed

'annyeong-haseyo' i greeted him politely

'i don't want exos fans bothering her, for beeing my wife' sehun suddenly blurted. 

'bother? no, no, no. That's no bother, that is fame' he made an rainbow with his hands Fame?

I raised an eye brown, i didn't really want famous. I wasn't like these other es who love these attention.

'but she seems like she didn't want it' sehun read my minds. Thank you.

'she will, right?' he smiled, but it was scary

'ummm, well...not really' i was very bad at rejecting something, expect when i was annoyed

'hmmm....i guess, we need to talk then. Sehun, bring her tomorrow to my office.' mr. lee commanded him

'we will talk tomorrow' he said

'i have a girlfriend too!' kai suddenly beamed

'what?!' mr. lee turned to him shocked

'she's an exo fan' kai told him

'and i love her' he added. 

'awww' we all said, expect mr. lee and sehun. Well by sehun was it normally, he was never a kind of these typs, but i could see that mr. lee wasn't really happy about these news.

'bring your girlfriend too' he coldly said. before left.

'uh-oh, i smell trouble' chanyeol said

Oh no, not more troubles!