One day passed

Teach you how to love

'long time not see, right mom? Sorry, i was bussy...I brought your favorite flowers! They are nice aren't they?' i smiled and put the flowers next to her table.

'don't worry mom, i will get your operation soon, just hold on. I love you' i whispered and kissed her forehead.

It was a long time ago, that i would visit her. She was still in coma, her state didn't change. I didn't know if she would hear me or not, but i knew that she would wanted too saw me here too. I'm indeed here child! I looked at her beautiful sleepy face. She looked so broken and sad. I felt so sorry fo her. Her life wasn't very good with her.

I took a last glance at her before i left the hospital. Mom, i need you. One week left untill the big day. Next week it was so far. I'd really like to knew what sehun thought about the wedding and .... me.

At home i took an quick shower and went to bed without dinner. I didn't feel like eating something...

Well that was my sunday. In the morning, visit mom  and hope that she would wake up soon and after that, went home, doing nothing and went to sleep. Most without dinner.

On Monday i skipped school again, because Sehun's mom wanted to take me to a 'wellness day'. Slowly i thought, Jaengmi will be suspected. She was mistrustfull and very careful. Once i nearly told it her, but i didn't. Is it right not to telling her? Should i tell it her? She's at least my best friend! I should tell it her and i will. Tomorrow.

 

'EUNJI!!' mrs. oh called me

'did you found something nice???' she asked 

'i, uhhh not really...' i smiled

'so? Come on, let's go to the next shop' she pulled me out.

I went shopping with sehun's mom now for a few hours. It was monday by the way. We were on the spar before. She wanted to bought me new clothes, since she saw my empty closet. I've never been in such an shopping region before! Gucci, Louis Vuitton and some other famous, expensive s.

Mrs. Oh did buy some clothes, i didn't really needed, because it was expensive. Most of the clothes were underwears, bikinis and dresses. Oh and shoes and bags! What's wrong with the woman? Why do she bought me such species of clothes?? Was she expecting Grandchildren after i married him?? I hope not!

As it was already late, mrs. oh took me out to an exve restaurant. It was an italian one! The restaurant had an beautiful view at seoul.

'eunji, are you nervous?' she asked me

'uhh, a little' i smiled shyly

'sehun will treat you right, i will make him too. Ah and, how is he to you actually?' she swallowed her pasta.

'he's nice' i drunk my water

'eunji, do you knew that sehun had an lonely childhood? His past was never really....well, normal' she told me

'so?' i asked shocked. I've never knew this. I thought his childhood or better, his whole life would be only made out from happiness and wealth!

'didn't he tell you?' she asked confused. I shook my head.

'well, he's not really open to me' i shyly said

'he never was an open book. He was more an close book' she told me

'excuse me, but what happened in his past?' i asked curious

'i can't tell you, it's better when he tells you.' she smiled

'arrasso' i looked at my pasta

'let's go shopping for your new dress okay?' she changed the topic

'what? Tomorrow already?' i said shocked

She nooded smiling.

I sighed and leaned back. Tomorrow is the wedding dress day i guess. I thought that i would always bought my wedding dress with my mom. But since she's not here, i guess i have to do it with mrs. oh. 

'oh and sehun will join us, okay?' she added

I widened my eyes and looked at her. 

'why?' i asked

'he needs to tell you how good the dress suits you' she smiled

I fake an chuckle. Omo, what for an day tomorrow....

'eunji' she got serious

'yes?' i asked

'do you love my son?' she asked serious

Do i love her son? Do i? Is that feeling i always have, love? I don't know, i'm just confused. I need more time.

'i don't .... know' i muttered

'it's okay. I didn't expected an real answer. It's noraml, you confused aren't you?' she asked softly. I nooded and played with my food.

'eunji, life is and will be never easy nor too understand. It's okay to be confused. Love someone needs time. You'll see' she told me

I smiled and nooded. 

Everything will happened in slow motion.