1

Teach you how to love

Sentences who are fat like that: She walkes away. Are thoughts. Okay enjoy~~

 

 

'EUNJI-AH!! DID TABLE 3 GOT THEIRE ORDERS?' my Jinhee unnie asked me

'nea' i answered and conntinue cleaning the other tables. As someone entered the cafe, the bell rungs. Meant that theire was a new guest.

A pretty, young woman stood in front of me. The she smiled at me and walked to an free table. I went to her and gave her our menu.

'Annyeong, welcome in little dreams, what can i get you?' i asked sweetly.

'uhhh, i want an chocolate muffin and a green tea, please' she ordered.

I wrote it at my block and took the menu back.

'okay, comes soon' i bowed and left.

'An chocolate muffin and a green tea' i told jinhee unnie.

'okay, would you please create the tea? I will make the muffin' she said and walked in the kitchen.

I nooded and made the tea.

That woman is here again. It's really nice from her, she is one of our regular guests.

As jinhee unnie finished the muffin, i put it on the tablet and gave it.

'enjoy' i smiled and she thanked me.

 

'eunji, do you wanna get something home for later?' jinhee unnie asked me

'uuh, yes please' i smiled

She then packed me some cakes and cookies in an bag and gave it me.

'here we go' she said

'thank you' i bowed.

 

Jinhee unnie is my colleagues. We are working very often togheter. She is really nice. She is the daughter of the owner. She is 23 and pretty. But i don't know why doesn't have a boyfriend yet. Stupid boys.

 

Oh and here's the cafe shop.

tumblr_m9r4i0RCNv1reqkvpo1_r3_400.jpg

Cute, huh?

I like to work here. It's very funny.

I get 10$ per day. And i work twice per week. Tuesday and Thursday. From 3 pm till 6 pm.

10$ per day is pretty enough for me.

 

After the woman finished, she payed. She gave me tips again, like always.

'here, you can keep the rest' she smiled.

'kamshamida' i bowed and took it.

Then she left.

'tips again? Huh?' jinhee unnie smiles

'yeah, 2$, like always' i happily said

'good. Ah, eunji-ah?' she called me

'hmp?' i turned to her

'you can go home today earlier. I don't think i will need you for today anymore' she told me

'really unnie?' i brightened, because i would have more time to study for my math exam then...

'yeah, just go' she smiled

'okay, thank you unnie' i bowed and then i changed my clothes, took my food and left.

 

Happily i walked the full street down.

heany-korea-myeong-dong-street-seoul.jpg

I looked at all the many shops and sighed.

'I need anew bag. My old one is nearly to die...' i mumbled as i saw a very cute bag.

Humming i finally arrived home.

I put my food at the table and then walked in my room. I changed my clothes and put my glasses on.

'time to study' i sighed as i opened my math book.

After 2 hours of study i decided to took a little break. I took my glasses off and lay my head down in my arms.

'just 5 min then i will wake up and conntinue study' i mumbled as i fell assleep in my arms.

 

~beep~beep~beep~

'szhauj...' i sleeply get my head up and yawned. I switched my alarm off.

Then i stretched my arms and rub my eyes. I looked at the clock and it was already 7.55 am! 

Oh crap, school starts at 8.00 am. I overslept!

I hurriedly ran to the bathroom and got ready. Then i took my house key, school bag and left without having breakfast. 

 

I quickly raced to the bus stop and prayed inside that he doesn't drove away, but he did. I sighed and hung my head low.

Oh damn it, i guess i have to run then.

Without thinking twice, i started to ran. Luckily i'm good at sport.

'did i forgot something at home?' i asked my self as i ran

'i guess not' i said and after 15 min. i finally arrived.

Out of breath i opened the door and stormed in my class room.

 

'20 min. too late, mrs. Baek' the teacher gaves me a strict glare and crossed his arms.

'i'm sorry, *breath* i overslept *breath*' i bowed.

'detention, after school you will tidy up the class room, understand?' he raised an eyebrown

I nooded silently and walked to my seat. *sigh* I took out my pencil and my pocket calcuator.

Then the teacher gaves me the math exam and i started to solved them

Damn, what's that? I don't know anything!

I panicked. 

'times out' the teacher clapped his hands.

Oh no, please! I quickly wrote the last number and then i gave him forced my math exam, with only a few of results.

'i guess, i will receive a bad mark again' i mumbled sadly.

'okay class, math is for today finish, bye' he waved.

As he left, everyone started to walked to theire friends and talked about which results they got.

I need a tutor so badly! But i don't have time...

Then someone patted my shoulder from behind.

I turned back and saw Jaengmi

'Eunji-ah, why did you oversleep?' she asked

'i forgot to turn my alarm on' i mumbled

'oh, anyways how was the exam?' she smiled

'not good, you?' i asked

'very good, it was soo easy! And the-' she suddenly stopped as she saw my  sad face.

'oh sorry, i mean it was okay....' she bite her lips.

'gwenchana' i smiled

'eunji-ah, let's change the topic. I have to tell you something' she told me excited.

'nea?' i asked as i looked for my water in my bag.

'I'm in love' she told me happily 

'BWOH?!' my eyes widened and i immediatly let my bag free. I tunred my whole attention to her.

'who is it?' i asked excited

'kim jongin also known as Kai from exo k' she told me shyly

'oh my gawd, i thought someone i know' i rolled my eyes

'YA! He's so hot' she nearly shrieq

'is he an idol, like the other boys you loved?' i asked bored.

'he's something special, i feel it' she said and started to day dream

'if you mean. Anyways, i forgot my water...' i mumbled

'no problem, you can drink from my water' she smiled

'thank you' i took her water.

'ahh and eunji-ah?' she called me

'yeah?' i said

'how's your mom?' she asked me worriedly

'she's fine' i lied

'are you sure?' she inquired more

'of course' i answered secure.

'okay, then, good' she smiled

I turned then forwards and tried to hold my tears. 

'i know you lied' jaengmi whispered, but i didn't hear it. Jaengmi knew about my past. Ans she was always there for me, i'm so lucky to have her

 

After School i have to stayed at the classroom. Jaengmi wanted to stay with me, but i didn't allow her. So she is gone.

'soo, hwaiting eunji. You can do it' i cheered myself.

I hurried up a bit, because i have deliever today. It's was Friday. I cleaned the windows, i moved the chairs and tables and put away the trash. Lucily the class room wasn't that dirty.

At 4.00 pm i have finally finished. I just needed 2 hours for everything. I was really fast!

'okay, work start in 10min. I have to hurry up' i watched at my clock, took my bag and ran out of the school. The school was pretty empty. No one was here.

Scary.

 

 

img_0428-e1267348667122.jpg

Finally i arrived at the bakery. I pushed the door and greeted my boss.

'annyeong ahjumma' i bowed

'eunji you 5min. late, what happened?' my boss asked me worriedly

'i'm sorry, i had to clean the class room' i apologized and bowed.

'it's okay, now here.' she handed me a big bag with four or five cakes.

'please bring it to s.m building' she command me

'nea' i bowed and took it. Then i rode a cab and walked a little bit. My whole supplies i have to walk or ride the bus or taxi. I'm not 18, so i can't drive car, yet.

 

'thank you' i smiled and handed the driver his money.

I walked 5min and then i arrived at the big building.

'woah, it's so big and beautiful inside and outside' i said in  awe.

'floor 1, floor 2, floor 3....floor 5' i mumbled.

At the fifth floor i got out and searched for room 52. 

'50, 51, 53, but where is 52? Oh over there' i went there. I could heared loud music.


 Ageureonde ppaltobe himi ppajyeo imatkkaji eu~ Eobseojyeo
 Hokshi naega apeungolka byeongirado geollin geoni (Yekeunilattae)

Jeongshin charyeo
Eojjyeoda ingan naega mameul ppaetgyeo beoryona
Geureon ani geori ppunirago


 

I knocked at the door and as no one replied, i decided to opened it. 

'woah!' i said softtly amazed at what i saw.

 

 

 

 

~~~

First chapter, how was it?? Comment, subscripe and yeah

Love ya!