Our moment

If I was the One

 

"Aish! That idiot is really getting into my nerves, Angel... He's taking advantage of you." Jae said while we are heading towards the window.

 

I laughed and pinch his nose. "Aigoo, my bestfriend seems to be jealous" I said without thinking. I stepped on the window and we faced each other. His arms are holding my waist and he is looking at me while I looked down on him, holding his face.

 

"What if I am really jealous?" he asked seriously.

 

Dug Dug

 

 

Dug Dug

 

My heart beats faster when he asked me that. I was speechless... I can't find any words to say... Wae? Why would he be jealous?

 

"Smile!" the photographer caught our attention. "Again! Miss, can you get closer to the guy!?" said the photographer. Jae is still looking at me in the eyes which made me more nervous.

 

Aish! Is it just me? I feel awkward...

 

"I'm really jealous, Angel." Jae said, making me stiff.

 

"Yah! Miss, can you please relax there?!" the photographer scolded me.

 

"Mianhe!" I said and looked at Jae.

 

"You don't need to be jealous... There's nothing to be jealous, hmmm?" I said and smiled widely.

 

CLICK!

 

After the first shot, Jae helped me down. He held my hand tightly.

 

"I... know... but I can't help it... He's too close to you.." he said, not looking at me while touching his nape.

 

"Aigoo... I told you, that's only because of the picture taking okay?" I said.

 

"Okay! Next location!" the photographer said, we followed him on the next room which looks like straight from the fairy tale world.  

 

The stylist first fixed my hair and put a flower headband. I saw Jaejoong already sitting on the bench and I was about to sit when the photographer stopped me.

 

"Just stand up, miss. You offer your hand to him while you" he pointed at Jae. "hold her hand and look at her like she's a goddess that came from above."

 

Jae held my hand and I almost take it away when I felt some kind of electricity.

 

Aigoo... all this tension is making me imagine things.

 

Jae held my hand tightly and looked at me like he's really looking at the most beautiful girl with so much love. I looked away because I can't stand his stares.

 

"Hey, why are you not looking at me? Am I not handsome for you, Angel?" he asked.

 

"Shut up... Can you not stare at me that way? It's making me uncomfortable..." I said shyly and he giggled.

 

"So, am I affecting you, Sandara Park?" he asked, smirking at me.

 

I frowned at him.

 

Calm down, Dara. Don't let him find out about what you feel for him...

 

"In your face, Kim Jaejoong... It's just that I don't want you to look at me like that... You only stare with that kind of stare to your lady love, and I am your bestfriend." I said, trying my best to speak casually.

 

"For now, you are my bride and I am your groom, Sandara Park..." he said.

 

"In three, two and one!"

 

Click!

 

I heave a sigh.

 

Aish! How can I not fall to this guy?

 

We went back to the first studio and the photographer told me to sit down on the couch.

 

"You, lie down on her lap!" the photographer ordered and Jae nodded.

 

"I really like lying down on your lap, Dara-ah..." Jae said with her bedroom voice and closed his eyes.

 

OMG! I will really die from this...

 

"And you..." the photographer pointed at me. You lie down on his body too!"

 

"M-mwoh? I... I will lie d-down too?"

 

"Of course! You two are supposed to be a couple and it's more sweet when you two are lying on each other!"

 

Aish! Mr. Photographer, don't you know that I am really nervous and I really can't take this anymore? Don't you know that my heart will explode any minute from this? >_<

 

"Don't be reluctant. Relax okay?" said the photographer.

 

"Angel, just do what he said. Look at me." Jae said while smiling foolishly.

 

"Aish... Fine..."

 

"Why do you look like you don't want to lie down on my hot body?" Jae asked while pouting his smexy lips.

 

"F-fine." I said and lie down on his body... I swear, I will faint from too much skinship...

 

"Good" Jae smiled and closed his eyes again, like he's contented in life. I closed my eyes too and smiled, knowing that I am closer to him...

 

How I wish, I am really your lady love...

 

CLICK!

 

"Last one! You two stay on the floor." The photographer said. "You..." he pointed at me again.

 

why does it feel like this photographer don't like me? Don't tell me he's gay? Kekeke

 

"You sit on the floor while the guy will kneel in front of you." he said.

 

I immediately followed what he said and sat down on the floor. Jae kneeled in front of me and smiled.

 

"You really are gorgeous, Angel." he complimented me and I think I just blushed hard. "Kyeopta..."

 

"You, girl... Look up to him.."

 

I slowly look up to Jae and he is smiling at me. "You are blushing, Angel.."

 

Damn! Stop blushing, Dara-ah... You are his bestfriend for goodness sake.

 

"I'm just... I'm just shy..."

 

"I know." he said and held my chin...

 

His face went closer...

 

 

and closer...

 

 

 

and closer...

 

 

 

and closer

 

 

until our lips are one inch away from each other...

 

Dug dug

 

 

Dug

 

 

Dug Dug

 

My heart will really explode now...

 

CLICK!

 

When I heard the click of the camera, Jae immediately stood up and went straight to the door, leaving me shocked when our lips touched each other...

 

 

 

----

 

here is JAEDARA moment!!! ^________^

 

The author is speechless