Dating?!

If I was the One

It's late at night but here I am, still busy researching everything about the Student Council President of Seungri High School. I swear, he's giving me a headache and I really wanted to kill him for making me chase after him. Argh! Just thinking how much effort I did but in the end he just rejected it outright and worst, through his secretary! He didn't even face me and his secretary told me that if I manage to track him, then our joint project will happen.

 

"Really? Aish! Who is he to do this to me? Psh! I don't mind if it's Jae I'm chasing but no! It's an unknown guy! Dang! His pictures are taken down from the net and Sunny won't tell me that hateful guys description other than he's hot! How the hell would I make a human out of that clue?!"

 

"You are making a human?"

 

I was frozen when I heard that familiar voice.

 

"Hmmm... Dara-ah?" Jae called out to me. I slowly turned to face him and forced a smile.

 

"H-how long have you been there?" I asked nervously.

 

He walked towards me and smiled brightly. "Hmmm... Not too long... enough to heard what you've said."

 

"Y-you heard everything I've said?"

 

"Uh-ha..." he smiled from ear to ear.

 

Oh ground! Please swallow me!

 

"I... ah..."

 

"so who's that unknown guy who's picture are taken down huh?" he teased me and I was relieved. Thank god, he didn't heard it.

 

"What are you doing here, late at night?" I asked, changing topic.

 

"I am calling you for the hundred time now but you are not answering so I got worried. I know that Hyung is not here and Tita is out of the country so I rushed here worried. And Dara, don't change the topic, who is that guy? Are you not telling me something hmmm?"

 

"I'm sorry... I'm just busy and I didn't even heard my cell phone ringing." I said and took my phone only to know that the battery's out.

 

He grabbed my phone and get my charger. "I really don't know what to do with you, Angel." he said which caught me off guard. "What's with that face?"

 

"Errr... You just called me angel.."

 

"Why? Is there something wrong if I called you Angel?" he smiled at me and lie down on my bed.

 

"Nothing... I was just surprised because it's been a long time since you've called me that." I said and returned my focus on the computer. "And Jae... It really bothers me... you've been acting weird lately. Is there someth---" I stopped talking when I saw Jae already sleeping on my bed. I smiled and walked towards him. I observe him while he's asleep, hugging the big rabbit he gave me on my 16th birthday.  "Aigoo... It didn't took him a minute to sleep." I carefully took his shoes and covered him with blanket. "Sleep tight, Joongie." I kissed him on his forehead and when I was about to move he grabbed me and I fell on the bed, while he's hugging me tight.

 

"I love you..." he said.

 

Dug Dug

 

 

Dug Dug

 

 

W-what the... W-what is he saying...

 

"J-Jae.." I stuttered and looked up but what the hell, his eyes are closed!

 

He got me there. Phew! I thought that's true.. How I wish.. Aigoo... How can I move away from him when he's like this? He hugs me like there is no tomorrow.

 

"Don't leave me..." he murmured and I just rolled my eyes.

 

Aigoo... What kind of dream is this guy dreaming?

 

I slowly opened my eyes when I sense that someone is staring at me intently and I saw the most beautiful pair of eyes I've ever seen.

 

"Good morning, Angel" he smiled at me. You better prepare now or we'll be late." he said and I looked at the watch and its true. We'll be late if I continue to sleep. I immediately went to the bathroom and after fixing myself, I saw him preparing the table for breakfast. "Hurry, let's eat now."

 

"Don't tell me you prepared all of this?" I asked and he smiled at me brightly. "Aigoo, you don't need to do this Jae."

 

"Wae? If I let you cook, you will just waste the food" He said, earning a glared from me. "Just kidding... I can't let you eat Ramyun only, Angel."

 

"Whatever." after finishing our breakfast, we went to school and when I asked him if he's going to pick his girlfriend at her house he just shrugged and continued to drive.

 

I really think that there's something wrong with him. When he have a girlfriend, he will always pick her up... I think I missed many things because of that hateful guy.

 

"Ssantoki!!!!" Bom happily greeted me as soon as we arrive at our classroom. "Omo, omo, omo! Why are you two holding hands?!" Bom asked and I immediately let go of Jae's hand. "Yah! Is there something between you two?!" Bom asked me like I committed a crime.

 

"Wae? Is it wrong to hold Dara's hand?" Jae asked nonchalantly which earned a gasp among our classmates and I heard Top and Yoochun laughing silently as they can.

 

"It's early in the morning and you all are making a big deal out of this? How about help me looking for that guy hmmm?" I frowned.

 

"That guy?" Jae asked."That guy who's picture was taken down? Anyway, can anybody tell me who is this guy my Angel's looking for?" Jaejoong asked, earning another gasp from our classmates.

 

O-kay? What the hell is wrong with everybody?

 

"ANGEL?!!!!" everybody chorused. "ARE YOU TWO DATING?!" they chorused again.

 

How I wish that we two are dating but sorry guys, we're not.

 

"They are not dating" someone said. All attention went to her. "Because Jaejoong oppa is my boyfriend and Dara sunbae is just his BESTFRIEND, right oppa?"

 

I saw Jaejoong looked at the girl surprised. Well, actually all of us. As far as I know, his girlfriend is that nice girl Soyu right? So who is this evil girl?

 

"Oppa, let's eat breakfast." the girl walked towards us and simply bumped me and locked arms with Jae. "Sorry, but Jaejoong is mine." she whispered as she moved past me.

 

Okay... Way to ruin the mood.

 

"So that's the answer" I said nonchalantly, but deep inside it hurts. I sat on my territory and looked outside the window.

 

"So, how's your hunt on that guy Ssantoki? Did you find him already?" Bom asked me while I gave him a frown. "Since I am feeling great today, do you want me to give you a clue?"

 

"Really? You will give me a clue?"

 

"Yup. Do you want it?" Bom asked me and I just nodded. She went closer to me and whispered. Then she quickly moved away.

 

"PAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARK BOOOOOOOOM!!!!" I screamed and she laugh out loud.

 

"You will find him soon, Ssantoki kekeke." She said and before I can respond our teacher went inside.

 

----

 

Keke, another update for today since we have no class tomorrow. Tsk tsk, our exam was already move twice because of class suspension >_<