Give it to me

If I was the One

 

"Coffee, please" I took a deep breath and stopped looking at the documents I'm studying. "Miss Park, do I have to repeat it again?" I heard him said, making me annoyed more.

 

I stood up and reluctantly made him coffee. If killing is not a crime, I would already poisoned this jerk. He's really making my blood boil every single seconds, minutes, hours and days we're together. "Here's your coffee, sir" I forced a smile and put down his coffee on his desk. He glanced at me and took a sip.

 

He put down the cup and stared at me. "Do it again, it's not to my liking." he said. I closed my fist, restraining from hitting him again.

 

"Yes, sajangnim." I grabbed the cup and made it again. "Psh! He has a coffee maker and yet he wants his coffee done manually? Argh! That cunning man, how dare he deceived me." I muttered remembering the time when I got back after recovery.

 

FLASHBACK

 

"H-hey, what are you doing with my things?" I said when a group of men in black suddenly appeared out of nowhere and started gathering my things.

 

"Sajangnim's order, Miss Park" said one of them.

 

My brows furrowed. "S-sajangnim?"

 

"Yes. Did Miss Kang not tell you? I already sent the notice earlier today." he said. My gaze automatically went to Sora unnie and she looked confused, then started looking at her mail and at the files on top of her desk. After a few minutes, she raised an envelope, opened it and read it. Her eyes widened and forced a smile.

 

 

"Well, from today onwards, you will be Sajangnim's personal assistant."

 

I stood up. "Bwoh?! Personal assistant?! Are you kidding me? As far as I am concerned, my job here is to be an assistant stylist and not to be the CEO's personal assistant. This is a violation of my contract and I know, you fully know that."

 

"I'm really sorry, Miss Park but it's the CEO's order and we cannot oppose him." he said and continued picking up my things.

 

I left my desk and marched outside the department. Sora unnie followed me and tried to stop me but I ignored her and went straight to the elevator.

 

"Miss! You cannot enter the office without an appointment---"

 

"Yah! Kim Jaejoong! What the hell are you playing at?!" I yelled once I entered his office.

 

"Sajangnim, I really tried to sto--"

 

"It's alright. You can leave now." Jaejoong said. "I suppose, you already kn--"

 

"Yeah I already know it! Are you mental?! What do you think---" I stopped from talking when I suddenly tripped while trying to approach him. I throw him a dagger look when he suddenly laugh at me. "Aish! You really are a jerk!"

 

"Watch your mouth, Miss Park." he said. I stood up again and banged his desk. "Don't damage my property Miss Park."

 

"W-what?"

 

"You might damage my desk with your brute strength. I did my background check on you and well, I was surprised to learn that at one point in time, you became my girlfriend. That explains why---"

 

I did not let him finished his sentence anymore. I punched him again but he just smirked, wiping his bleeding lips. "You are really hateful... I resign!"

 

"Oh no, I'm sorry to break the bad news, you have to pay five times the amount if you did not finish your contract here."

 

"The hell I care! I will pay whatever the amount is if it means not to see a jerk like you!" I bellowed. He grinned at me and stood up, walking towards me.

 

"Why are you so against being my personal assistant? The salary is high, you know."

 

I raised my brow. "I don't need a high salary. If I only knew that you are the CEO here, I absolutely will not accept Sora unnie's offer!"

 

He smiled. "Then why did you return despite knowing that I am the CEO here?" he said, getting more closer to me.

 

"I... I.." I can't find the right words to say. Why did I return? "I.."

 

"Don't tell me you still have feelings left for me? If none, why.." he stopped talking and grab a hold of my chin. "are you still affected by my presence?"

 

I put my arms around his neck and pulled him closer to me. I smiled seductively and I saw him gulped. I reached for his lips but I left an inch of a gap. "Yeah... I.." I said in a low but alluring voice. "I still have feelings for you, Kim Jaejoong" I said and kicked him using my knees. He fell on the ground and glared at me. "You wish!" I smirked and marched towards the door.

 

"Yah! Sandara Park!" I stopped from my tracks. "If you get out of that door, you will regret it!" I heard him say. I faced him, my arms folded on my chest.

 

"Regret it? Do you know what is the thing I regretted the most? That is when I met you." I said coldly, burying all of my feelings for him.

 

"I..If you walk out of that door, I will really upload our pictures that night." he said after a minute of being speechless. Pulling out his hand phone out of his pocket.

 

I smiled at him. "Do as you please, it's not like I have a company to run and an image to protect."

 

"Y-You--"

 

"Me what?" I challenge him.

 

"T-then, what about the video? You want me to upload that?!" he said, now standing up.

 

My eyes widened. "V-video? There's a video?!" I yelled.

 

He smiled at me this time. "Yes.. Do you want me to play it? It shows here that you are the one who kissed me first" he said while looking at the contents of his phone. He showed his phone to me and played it.

 

"Y-yah! Stop playing it and delete it, you erted man!" I ran towards him and tried to get a hold of his hand phone but he raised his hand which holds the hand phone and I can't reach it because he is too tall for me!

 

"Am I really the ert between us two? You are the one who kissed me" he said teasingly.

 

"Yah! Delete it now if you don't want to be sent at the hospital!" I threatened him while trying to get his phone but I know that it is pointless. "Argh! Give it to me!" I said, frustrated because it's really hopeless. He just laughed heartily at me, making me irritated more.

 

"Give it to me.. oh baby give it to me... Give it to me, oh baby give it to me.. Oh oh oh oh oh oh oh oh oh oh oh" he suddenly sing Sistar's give it to me song, rendering me immobile for a few seconds. "I know my voice is beautiful but I didn't know you will be enchanted." he said, breaking me from my trance.

 

"Aish! Give it now!" I said, grabbing his arms and pulling it down.

 

"I don't want to." he said, like a kid and tried to move back.

 

"I said, give it--"

 

"a-ya.." I heard him said when we both fell on the floor, me on top of him. I was about to stand up but he imprisoned me on his arms.

 

"Y-yah! Let go of me! You are really a ert!"

 

"Three months."

 

"W-what three months?!" I hissed, trying to break free.

 

"Three months of being my personal assistant... Just three months, Sandara." he seriously said. I ignored him and grabbed his hand phone on the ground. I deleted the video and smiled sweetly.

 

"I refuse. Deleted it already." I said. He just stared at me and smiled.

 

"I have a back up. I saved it on my laptop, desktop and external hard drive. I even saved it on cd and usb."

 

"W-what?"

 

"You heard me right, Sandara. Now, three months or--"

 

"F-fine! I'll give you three months. After that, we'll cut our connections completely..."

 

He nodded. "Good enough..."

 

"Now, can you remove your arms around me, you erted CEO."

 

"Hul! I'm sorry!" We both turned our hands on the door and saw the man who informed me of Jaejoong's evilness. I immediately moved away from Jaejoong when he finally released me.

 

"I'll go now." I said, hiding my embarrassment. Of all things, why do I get caught on top of this jerk?

 

"And where do you think you are going?" I heard Jaejoong said.

 

"I'm going to work." I simply said.

 

"Then, stay here."

 

I turned to him. "W-what stay?"

 

"Put Miss Park's things there." Jaejoong told the man, pointing at the desk in the corner. "Welcome to your new home, Miss Sandara Park" he smirked at me.

 

END OF FLASHBACK

 

"here's your coffee, sajangnim." I said. He stared at the coffee, then look at his wristwatch and stood up. "Let's grab some lunch" he said, take hold of his suit and dragged me.

 

"I'll take care of my own lunch." I said, pulling myself away from him but he ignored me and continue dragging me. "Yah! Kim Jaejoong! You can't drag me as you please!"

 

"Says who?"

 

"Me!"

 

He snorted. "I know you are already hungry so don't struggle anymore."

 

"I am not---"

 

he chuckled when he heard my stomach growl. "hungry..." I continued, eyes fixed on the ground. Hoping that it would eat me whole.

 

"Yeah, you are not." he ironically said. We went outside of his office and I saw the scrutinizing look of the two lady attendant outside when they saw us holding hands.

 

"Stop holding my hands." I said in a low voice, careful not to grab other employees attention.

 

"I don't want to."

 

"But I want you to let my hands go." I pulled my hands away from him but he did not let go. "Let go..." I said, eyeing him.

 

"I don't want to..."

 

"Yah... Kim Jaejoong, if rumors start about us, I will really kill you."

 

He smiled and pinch my nose. "Let's see you try."

 

"Aish! Let go now, oh?!" I said but he tighten his hold.

 

"Sandara!" I heard Joong Ki's voice. He ran towards us and his eyes automatically went to our hands then back to Jaejoong and me.

 

"Joong Ki-ah, I haven't seen you around, lately." Jaejoong said, still holding my hands.

 

"Stop harassing, Sandara, Jaejoong-ah. Don't play with her." Joong Ki said and grabbed me away from Jaejoong. Joong Ki smiled at me and I smiled back. "Don't take that guy seriously, he's a playboy." Joong Ki said.

 

Jaejoong suddenly let out a laugh. "No, I am not"

 

"If you are not, then why do you date different girls like you are just changing your clothes?" Joong Ki said comfortably. I wonder if they're friends... "Anyway, can I have Miss Park?"

 

"NO!" Jaejoong said passionately, making me raise my brow. "We have an appointment today, Joong Ki-ah. Maybe, next time."

 

Joong Ki frowned. "Tsk, I was about to ask you out--"

 

"Oh yes, you can ask me out, Joong Ki-ah." I didn't wait for him to finish his sentence.

 

"Yah, Miss Park, we have an appointment." Jaejoong said in a warning tone. I stared at him and gave him a sly smile.

 

"As far as I know, we don't have any appointment today, sajangnim."

 

"Eh? Really?" Joong Ki looked at me and I nodded. "Then, we'll go now, Jae!" Joong Ki happily told Jaejoong. I stuck my tongue out and he throw me a dagger look.

 

"Y-yah! I'm coming with you two!" Jaejoong said.

 

"Wae? I thought you have an appointment?" Joong Ki said, confused.

 

"I just remembered, it was moved to a later date." Jaejoong gave a lame excuse but Joong Ki, took it.

 

"Oh, I see... but why are you coming with us? You always eat lunch at your office right?" Joong Ki asked Jae.

 

"I.. I need some fresh air." he gave a lame excuse again.

 

"Tsk, and here I thought, I will finally solo my Sandara today."

 

"M-my?" Jaejoong stammered. "Are you two dating?" Jaejoong asked, not looking at Joong Ki but me.

 

"Wae? Are you jealous?" Joong Ki .

 

"O..Of course not!"

 

"Good. I don't want to make you my rival." 

 

----

 

Here's an update again,, hope you like it kekekeke.