You'll know soon

If I was the One

 

"Wifey! Let's go out!" Hyun Joong suddenly barged in our room. Don't be surprised, he's always here during lunch.

 

"Yah! What are you doing here again?!" Jaejoong asked. He ran towards me and grabbed me by my waist. "You can't take my Angel away from me! Got that?!"

 

"Yah... who said that you can touch me hmmm?" I pushed Jae away from me and went to Hyun Joong. "And you, didn't I say that stop going every lunch here?" I asked Hyun Joong but he just smiled at me.

 

"Sorry, wifey. I can't stand another day without you" he said and winked at me.

 

"Yah! Stop flirting with my Angel!" Jaejoong grabbed me and hide me behind him. "YOU- STAY-AWAY-FROM-HER!"

 

"Aish! Can you two stop this nonsense again? And you, Kim Jaejoong, stop busying yourself with me and go to your girlfriends. I am old enough to take care of myself."

 

"But I don't have a girlfriend." he pouted.

 

I smiled at him. "It's not my problem okay?"

 

He frowned at me and I heard Yoochun and Top burst into laugh. I saw Bommie enjoying the scene and I just shook my head.

 

Seriously? How can I move on if this stupid jerk is like this?

 

"Wifey, let's eat out... don't mind that idiot hahaha" Hyun Joong said, annoying Jae more.

 

Jae grabbed me by the arm. "You can't go with him."

 

"And why not?" I asked.

 

"Because I said so." Jae said coolly.

 

"Why are you stopping Dara being with me? If she wants to be with me, let her. After all you two are not even related for you to stop her." Hyun Joong grabbed me away from Jaejoong.

 

"So what? Who are you in her life, anyway?" Jaejoong grabbed me from Hyun Joong.

 

"Who am I? I am her groom, so back off." Hyun Joong grabbed me again and hide me behind his back.

 

"Sandara Park, you answer me... Who am I to you?" Jaejoong seriously asked.

 

"Hmmm... You are my... bestfriend" I simply said.

 

"So, what did you say again, Kim Hyun Joong-ssi? What am I to Angel?" Jaejoong smirked, acting mighty like I said something to be happy about.

 

"Why are you asking me that again? Did something changed between you two? You are still her BESTFRIEND right? But I am her groom... Nothing changed right?" Hyun Joong smirked and I chuckled.

 

He got you good, Jae. hahahaha!

 

 "Groom your face! You are just a fake groom!" Jae glared at Hyun Joong. "Yah... Sandara Park, don't hide on his back and take responsibility.... You took advantage of me last night" Jae said while acting like he was molested.

 

"B-bwoh?! What took advantage are you saying?!"

 

"Guys..." he started. "The truth is something happened between the two of---"

 

I covered Jae's mouth before he can say some made up things to our classmates. "yah! Stop making stories! You are polluting their minds!"

 

"Did something happen between the two of you, hmmm?" Top asked.

 

"Ayieh!" our classmates teased.

 

I covered my face with my palm because of embarrassment.

 

"Aish! Let's go, Hyun Joong-ah" I dragged Hyun Joong out and I heard Jae shouting my name.

 

"So you two made up?" Hyun Joong asked while driving.

 

"Yeah..."

 

"So what happened yesterday?" he asked while his eyes are fixated on the road.

 

I told him what happened, he just listened and remain silent until we reached our destination. We ate silently and I am not used to it because I think Hyun Joong is not himself today. He's too quiet for the kind of man he actually is.

 

"Is there something wrong, Hyun Joong-ah?" I asked him but he just smiled. "Yah... You are making me worried..." I poked him.

 

"Don't mind me."

 

He remained quiet even after finishing our lunch. I tugged his shirt and he looked at me.

 

"I want to eat ice cream" he nodded and so we went to the ice cream parlor. He stayed outside and told me that he'll wait for me. I went inside and bought two. "Here" I said, giving him one. "Yah... Don't just look... I don't know what's the reason why you are suddenly down so here, eat this. Whenever I feel down, I always eat ice cream and voila! It will be gone kekeke"

 

He took the ice cream. "Thanks." he smiled faintly.

 

"Aigoo... Kim Hyun Joong is feeling down eh?" I said and smirked at him.

 

PAK!

 

"Ouch! what was that for?!" he frowned while touching his forehead.

 

"It doesn't suit you." I simply said and left him behind.

 

"Yah! Where are you going?!" He yelled at me.

 

I stopped and turned to face him. "I can't stand seeing you like that so I'll go first! Whatever your problem is, cheer up okay?! Hyun Joong, hwaiting!" I shouted and ran to the bus stop. I immediately ride when I saw him running after me. I stuck my tongue out and waved him goodbye.

 

While walking, I saw Jae leaning on the school gate and frowned when he saw me.

 

"Do you like that guy?"

 

"Who?" I asked.

 

"Who else? It's the annoying guy I'm referring."

 

I chuckled. "Hmmm... let's see..." I said while touching my chin.

 

"Do you like him?" he asked again.

 

"He's annoying but he's fun to be with... So yeah, I'm liking him-"

 

I was surprised when he move his face closer to mine.

 

"More than me?" he seriously asked.

 

"O-of course not..." I answered and I saw him smile then he held my hand.

 

"Then from now on, don't let him hold your hand... You can't let him touch you like this..." he touched my face and I think all my blood went to my head. "and you can't let him hug you like this." he then embraced me. "nor kiss you, here"

 

I was frozen when he kissed my hands.

 

Omo! What is this idiot doing?!

 

"here..."

 

he kissed my forehead.

 

"or here..."

 

he kissed my cheeks.

 

 

"or here..."

 

 

he kissed the tip of my nose.

 

Omo... Omo! Where's next?!

 

he move his face closer to mine and I don't know what got into me but I automatically closed my eyes.

 

"or here"

 

I felt his fingers touched my lips... and I am too embarrassed to open my eyes.

 

"Got that? See you later, Angel! Hahaha!" he said and left me speechless...

 

Once I open my eyes, I saw him not that far away from me and I can't help myself but feel giddy!

 

"Y-yah! What do you mean by that?!" I shouted.

 

He stopped and look at me. Then smiled.

 

"You figure out... You are smart right?" he winked then ran.

 

"yah! Kim Jaejoong! Come back here!!!" I yelled and ran after him. "Yah! What do you mean by that?!"

 

"You'll know... Soon!"

 

---

 

Just got home and hope you like this update kekeke...