Crazy Rabbit

If I was the One

BOM's POV

 

"Ssantoki.." I called but she did not respond. She's just staring blankly outside. "Ssantoki, y-you need to eat" my voice cracked, I can't bear seeing her like this. She's like a doll, without a soul.

 

It's been a month since they broke up, since he broke her heart. I wanted to kill him but Sandara needed me more and I cannot waste my time killing that bastard. Leeteuk oppa almost killed him when he knew what happened but Dara came running, begging his brother to stop hurting that bastard. She even said sorry but he just ignored her, breaking her heart even more.

 

"P-please eat now." I sat in front of her and touched her shoulder. "J-Jae called..." I said and her head automatically turned to me, her hopeful eyes stared at me and I felt guilty. I know that I must not use that bastard's name but I cannot bear it anymore.

 

"What did he say? Did he tell you he's coming back to me?" she asked, making me guilty even more.

 

"It's already ten in the evening and you did not eat since morning, so he told me---"

 

She suddenly grabbed the tray and started to eat. "Call him" she smiled at me. "Tell him that I've been a good girl" she said while eating. My tears fell, I can't even look at her because I feel really sorry for her. She love him deeply and its breaking her.

 

"Will he come here?" I did not answer... I cannot answer.. I just embraced her and cried silently. "W-why are you crying Bommie-ah? Is there something wrong?" she asked worriedly and I just shook my head.

 

Another month have passed but there's still no improvement, instead it became worse. Sometimes she's crying, sometimes silent and just staring at nothingness, sometimes she's laughing, sometimes she's talking to her imaginary Jaejoong in her room and sometimes she's mistaking every guy visiting her as Jaejoong and mistaking every girl as that . She suddenly attacked me and accused me of stealing Seunghyun from her and I can't even be mad at her for embracing my boyfriend.

 

"Bom, have you seen Dara?" Leeteuk oppa asked me.

 

"She's at her room" I said while doing my homework.

 

"Damn! She's not here!" Leeteuk cussed and stormed outside holding his car key.

 

I immediately followed him. "W-what??!"

 

"She's missing!" Leeteuk oppa said and left me dumbfounded.

 

DARA's POV

 

My feet took me in front of his house. I just stared at the gate for how many hours and smiled sadly.

 

"Y-young lady! Goodness gracious! Why are you looking like that?" Butler Suk Jin suddenly appeared out of nowhere. My tears fell and I just ran away from him. I can't think straight anymore... Have I gone mad? I don't know what I am doing anymore... Most of the times, I can't remember what happened... I am scared... I am scared of what's happening to me..

 

"Jaejoong-ah.. I am scared" I sat on the grass, embracing my knees. "Jaejoong-ah..." I cried... calling his name.

 

"Crying doesn't suit you" I looked up and saw him. He walked slowly towards me and wipe off my tears. "Stop crying now, my princess. I don't want to see you crying..." he said and embraced me. "Hush now..."

 

"J-Jaejoong-ah!" I cried while hugging him tightly.

 

"I told you to stop, didn't I?" he laughed a bit.

 

"B-but--"

 

"No more buts..." he break the hug and patted my head. "Sleep now... It's already midnight..."

 

"H-here?"

 

He nodded. "I'll watch over you.." he said and kissed my forehead.

 

I woke up in my room and smiled. I got up from my bed and I saw Bommie preparing breakfast. I immediately went down the stairs and embraced her from behind.

 

"Bommie-ah! Goodmorning!" I greeted her and she looked surprise. "Yah? Why are you looking at me like that? Is there something wrong with my face?"

 

Instead of a warm embrace I receive a smack in the head from Bom. She glared at me. "Why did you hit me!? That hurts!" I said and touched my head.

 

"You crazy rabbit! Didn't you know how worried we are when you went missing yesterday?! It's a good thing Hyun Joong found you psh!"

 

I stared at her. "H-huh? H-Hyunnie found me? But I was with Jae yesterday---"

 

"Argh! I can't take it anymore, Sandara Park! Can't you snapped out of it already?! Jaejoong left you two months ago and he's not coming back anymore! Stop fooling yourself already! I know you are hurt but please stop now... What about us? We're hurting because of you!"

 

"W-what are you saying?" I nervously laughed. "Jae would never---"

 

"He did! He just did two months ago! Stop already! I'm tired--"

 

"Don't say it!"

 

"I'm tired of---"

 

"STOP IT! I DON'T WANT TO HEAR IT!" I covered my ears and cried.

 

"You must hear it! I won't stop until you get it to your head! Stop your foolishness and snapped out of it! Move on because that bastard will not come back no matter what you do!"

 

She yelled at me. Leeteuk oppa came down running and I stared at them, while tears running down on my face. I stormed out and ran outside.

 

"Dee, where are you going---" Hyun Joong asked me when I saw him but I ignored him and just ran.

 

"Wait up!" Hyun Joong followed me and grabbed my hands. He pulled me and embraced me tightly.

 

"I.. I don't know what to do anymore... it hurts, Hyun Joong-ah.." I cried in his chest.

 

"It will pass, Dee... It will pass" he said, patting my head.

 

---

Just a short update before moving on.. Aigoo, I do apologize, but at least I did not make our heroine insane completely... Just a bit err... crazy