The Angel and the Jerk

If I was the One

 

"Angel! Please forgive me! I swear! I will not---"

 

I heard Jae yelling again outside our house. For god's sake, it's already two o'clock in the morning but he keeps on shouting, asking for forgiveness. It's been one week since he left me at that Ghost House and my anger already subsides but Bommie told me not to forgive him until she's satisfied.

 

"Yah! Go home boy! You are a nuisance! If you won't go, I will call the police!" I heard someone shouted, probably our neighbors.

 

"ANGEL!!!"

 

"Yah! If you won't go you will really see an angel!!"

 

I chuckled when I heard what the old lady said.

 

I got up from my bed and went outside of my room. I went to Leeteuk Oppa's room and peeked outside the window. Jae is still shouting and I was alarmed when I heard the sirens.

 

"Omo! They are taking him!"

 

"ANGEL!!! I'm really sorry!!!!" Jae shouted but I was busy panicking. I hurriedly went to my room and wore my jacket but the moment I went outside our house, they are gone.

 

"Aish! That guy is really a pain in my head."

 

I got my key and went to the police station. I saw Jae and our old lady neighbor sitting adjacent to each other and he was being scolded. I walked towards them and bowed on the old lady.

 

"Oh, Dara-ah, you are here?" the old lady said.

 

"I'm sorry about this, Ma'am." I stared at Jae and glared at him.

 

"It's alright now, darling. I didn't know that you have a fight with your boyfriend. Aigoo, this kid is so noisy."

 

I shook my head violently. "Omo! He's not my boyfriend Ma'am. He is my bestfriend." I said and the old lady just smiled at me.

 

"Ang--"

 

"You shut up okay?" I hissed. I looked at the officers and asked them about Jae's situation. They told me that we have to call Jae's guardian but he's too stubborn to tell them. "Aish! This guy..."

 

"Don't call them, Dara-ah." Jae pouted but I just ignored him. After waiting for a few minutes, I saw their butler Suk Jin walking inside.

 

"What happened here, Lady Dara?"

 

"Errr... Jae is being noisy that's why he end up here." I said, scratching my head.

 

Butler Suk Jin bowed. "I'm sorry for my young master's action." he said and they started talking. "Thank you."

 

I stood up and bid my goodbye to the old lady and butler Suk Jin but Jae called me. I faced him and his eyes welled up.

 

"I'm really sorry, Angel..." he said, still looking at me.  I walked towards him and smiled.

 

PAK!

 

I hit him in the head, shocking the people inside the station, especially butler Suk Jin.

 

"The next time you do that, I will really not let it go, araso?"

 

He nodded and held my hand. "Thank you..." then he collapsed on me.

 

"Omo! Joongie!" I panicked and when I feel his head, it's hot. "Omo! Butler Suk Jin, he has a fever!"

 

Butler Suk Jin helped me carry Jae to their car but when I was about to go out, someone grabbed my arm.

 

"It's your fault that's why I am sick... You should take care of me, Angel." Jae said, forcing a smile.

 

"Aish! How is it my fault? Did I see that you wait for me until morning hmmm?" I hissed. "Move." I said while signing for him to move. He smiled foolishly when I said that. "Aigoo, like a fool." I said and went inside.

 

We arrive in their mansion and Butler Suk Jin carried Jae inside his room. I went inside too and sat on the chair next to his bed.

 

"Yah... Don't move." I said when I saw him trying to get up.

 

"But Angel--"

 

"No buts. You lie down there." I said and he didn't argue anymore. The door opened and their maid came in with a soup, water, medicine and Ice pack. I stood up and get it from her. I helped Jae to get up and feed him the soup.

 

"It's really nice to have you here..." he commented, smiling from ear to ear. Before he can speak again, I shove the spoon to his mouth.

 

"Here, drink your medicine." I said and he complied. He lie down and I put the Ice pack on his forehead. "Rest now, okay?"

 

He grabbed my arm when I get up from the chair. "something wrong?" I asked and he shook his head. "Then why are you ho--"

 

Ba-thump

 

 

Ba-thump

 

 

Ba-thump

 

My heart beat faster when he pulled me closer and I fell on him. I felt him hugging me, after. I don't even know if he can hear my heart beat... if he can feel it... I think I will really lose my mind knowing that we are closer to each other... Him, hugging me while our face are just an inch away.

 

"Just stay here..." he said, still hugging me. "Please?"

 

"Fine... but only until you fall asleep okay?"

 

He gave me a satisfying smile. I stayed on his side but he won't let go of me.

 

"Yah... Stop hugging me" I said, trying not to smile.

 

"How about... NO?" he said while his eyes are closed. "Just stay... I really love it when I'm with you... do you know that, hmmm?"

 

Aish! Is this the effect of his fever? Can I be happy with that? I can right?

 

We stayed on our position until we both fell into our own dreamland.

 

 

I slowly opened my eyes and I saw Jae already awake, staring at me while giving a prince charming kind of smile.

 

"Good morning, my beautiful Angel..." he greeted but I am too speechless to speak. "how's your sleep? It's good right?"

 

"Quit looking at me like that. You are creeping me out" I said and covered myself with blanket. "Aigoo... Stop looking okay? I want to sleep more." I said, hiding my embarrassment.

 

"You want to sleep? But we're going to be late if you will not get up, Angel" he said.

 

"Wae? What time is it?"

 

"Hmmm... We only have thirty minutes before class starts." he said, smiling from ear to ear.

 

"Aaaahhhhh! Aigoo! Why did you not wake me up!" I immediately get up from his bed. "Waaah! What should I do... I do not have my uniform and things here... I'm going to be late -_-..."

 

"Angel, please relax okay? Butler Suk Jin already prepared your clothes in the bathroom and he already got your things." Jae said, giggling.

 

"Why didn't you say so?!"

 

He smirked at me. "Wae? Did you let me speak?"

 

I stomped my feet. "Aish! You will really get it from me!" I said and ran off to the bathroom. After bathing, I went outside the bathroom and my jaw dropped. "K-Kyaaaaah!!!" I shouted.

 

BLAG!

 

 

"What happened Lady Dara?!" Butler Suk Jin and the other maids opened Jae's room and I heard them laughing after. "Young master, stop teasing Lady Dara. Please wear your clothes now." Butler Suk Jin calmly said.

 

"Aigoo, is my Angel really that innocent? You should look now, Angel because you will regret it if you won't." Jae said, still teasing me.

 

"Yah! You... You... You jerk! Wear your clothes now! How dare you wear only towel when you know that I am here!" I said while my back is facing them.

 

"HAHAHA, you are really cute, Angel" he said. "It's alright now. You can look" I turned now and I saw Butler Suk Jin bowing, apologizing for Jae's behavior.

 

"You are really---"

 

"Omo! You are blushing hard!" Jae cut me off and smirked.

 

"I hate you!" I said and went straight to the door.

 

"I LOVE YOU!" he shouted and laughed.

 

"Jerk..."

 

I love you too... but ... as a man...

 

---

 

 

Here's the update as promised ^____^...